Cat got your tongue?

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update. Hope you guys like KrySoo. Hehehe
Please comment and thank you new subrscibes. Also thanks silent readers I'm watching you ;)
 

Yoobin eyes fluttered when she felt little fingers poking her face and stretching her cheek muscles. A small smile replaced her frown when she saw two small adorable eyes looking back at her. CUTE!  Her hands immediately when up to pinched the girl's cheek but Yumi quickly jumped off and ran to the door.

" Mummy told you to wake up and get ready for school." Remembering to stick her tongue out before running down stairs. Yoobin couldn't contain her laughter. She couldn't help but felt a surged of joy running through her body. It had been a very long time since she felt like this. Especially after her mother's death. Wearing her school uniform she went down to see her dear wife eating her breakfast quietly.

" Where's my breakfast?" Yoobin asked as she took a seat next to Jessica.  Jessica looked up form her breakfast and the pointed to the glass of milk on the table. Yoobin frowned. " Yah Jung."

" You didn't reply when I asked so there..." Jessica went back to eating her breakfast quietly. Yoobin was about to retort but found someone jumping on her back. She groaned at the sudden weight on her.  It was definitely not her daughter because the little girl was quietly drawing in the living room with one of the maid. The girl on her back immediately went down and grabbed the glass of milk. In one gulp she drank the whole glass which was Yoobin's breakfast.

The tan girl glared at the baby Jung but only received a radiant smile from her.  Yoobin looked at Jessica with a confused look. " Yah Jung what's wrong with your sister?" The latter shrugged and Krystal turned to Yoobin with her eyebrows knotted.

" Don't you remember that you promised to let me talk to Sohee today." Yoobin rolled her eyes and mumbled her disappointment. She was hoping that the girl wouldn't remember. Oh boy Sohee was going to Kill her no joke!

She decided that it was best to hide this fact from Sohee. Once the meal was done the two older girls bid their daughter goodbye with a kiss on each cheek before going their separate ways.  Yoobin rode to school in her motorcycle while Jessica and Krystal was driven by their driver.

===

SM councils had to go to SM after recess to hold another meeting about the event. Krystal being Jessica's younger sister tagged along. The whole council was patiently waiting for the president again. The Ice Princess was obviously was not impressed. Scrunching up her paper in her hand; anger was boiling inside and she swore that she could choke the living daylights out of the tan girl especially when that same girl was infront of the door making out with another girl that Jessica had no idea of.

Krystal stood up from her sit and threw the event planner smack bang on the back of Yoobin's head. Yoobin turned back and glared at the middle schooler before bidding her lover goodbye.

" Sorry for being late, I was just finishing of my recess since I didn't have my breakfast." Yoobin stated as she looked straight at Jessica causing the Ice Princess to slightly scold herself for not feeding that stupid player in the morning.

" Well it's none of our business. Next time maybe you should wake up on time and not was our time Player!" Yoobin shrugged her shoulders and took a seat.  Members from her councils could only smile at the entertainment before them. It was their mission to make those SM students lose their composture and Yoobin was doing a good job at it.

In the middle of the heated discussion Tiffany stood up and argued her point.  " There is no way your evenly split plan will work !"

" Do you not have any powers in your school? Like I said. Just assigned those who don't sign up with the dirty jobs like cleaning or picking up rubbish after the event and packing the palce up. It's not going to KILL THEM.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter