Marriage?

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello :) School will start soon so can't update much often but Hope you guys will enoy this story.

The tyres of the motorbike screeched infront of the mansion as  Jessica quickly jumped off and ran into her home. Yoobin followed behind quickly but immediately collided with Jessica's back when the girl froze in her steps. There before their eyes were the cold Mr.Jung smiling happily at Yumi while having her sitting on his lap chatting away.

Jessica was astounded at the sight of her father being so caring. Something that she haven't seen since their parents had divorced.  Yoobin watched from a far with a smile formed on her face.  Yumi 's smile was so bright  the tan girl couldn't help but feel a slight bit of joy watching her daughter chatting away.  Jessica knocked on the door quietly before entering the room with Yoobin besides her.

Mr. Jung laughter ceased as he turned to the intruders. A frown was replaced on his face as he ordered the two young ladies to sit before him.  Telling the little girl to go upstairs and take a shower with one of the maids, Mr Jung turned to the two girls with a serious face.

"Jessica..." The girl whom name was called slightly flinched and kept her head low. " WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I HAVE SUCH A CUTE  FUTURE GRANDCHILD! Whose the father hm...?" He stated it excitedly with a sparkle of joy in his eyes.  Jessica leaned back shock at her own father's reaction while Yoobin tried to surpress her laughter.

Still keeping her head down, Jessica raised one finger up and pointed at the girl beside her. Mr Jung cocked his eyebrows and for the first time since they came in the room. Mr Jung has finally acknolwedge the latter prescense. Jessica was embracing herself for the worst but amazing her room remained silence. Curious of her father's reaction she lifted her head up only to see his eyes welled up in tears while staring at the dark girl.

Yoobin unfazed by his tears bowed to him politely and introduced herself. Mr Jung had quickly grabbed the sides of her arms and his eyes started scruntinising every each of Yoobin's face.

" Are you the daughter of Kim Jane and James?" He asked in a shaking voice. Yoobin nodded as she stared at him confused, wandering how he knew. " The daughter of the President of K.Jewell right?"  Yoobin froze. She didn't need to be reminded of whom her father was. But worst of all how did this man know about her parents and her father's job occuption. Her father had been leaving overseas for about 30 years now K.Jewell is a Europe brand that Korean really used.  She refused to acknowledge that fact but Mr. Jung could tell that the answer to his question was a yes.

He quickly embraced her in a hug. As he spoken in the speed of light that the couple had failed to understand what he was saying.  He finally stopped as he stared happily at Yoobin and touched her face. Yoobin slowly stepped back and hid behind her wife.

" Oh. Sorry for giving you a bad first impression, but it's just ... you look so much like your mother." Yoobin stared at him blankly. " Haha. Yeah. She was my first love. It's quite unbelievable that her daughter is here before me right now."

Jessica stared at her dad blankly, she had never seen him talk so much in her life to one of her friends ever, well Yoobin wasn't a friend right.

" So why are you here in Korea when your father is in the state?" Mr. Jung asked casually as he was now leaning back on his chair. Yoobin looked him straight in the eyes but hesitated to speak.

" I left the family after my mother died 3 years ago. Now I live by myself here in Korea. There is no longer any connection between me and my father so please don't refer to me as the daughter of the President of K.Jewell. "  She said in affirmitive tone. Without thinking my finger filled in the gap of her hand and squeezed it. The ever so playful and relaxed Yoobin had disappeared before my eyes but replaced with one full of hurt.

"Oh. Yes I had a hard time dealing with your mother's death too. You were so little when I saw yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter