Blissful Heaven Teaser

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys I'm really sorry for the short teaser and lack of update. It's just everything as taken a toll this year and the workload from school is really stressing me out. I'm done with exams now finally! But the homework i get is ridiculous . Gosh don't get it wrong I love my teachers . They're awesome but the workload the give us students is just ridiculous. It's as if they think we have no life T.T

Anyways her's a short update of Yoosica.  I apologise for the lack of update. And thank you to all the commentors and silent readers as well as subscribers for supporting this sorry i really appreciate it.

Yoobin’s steps were heavy when she approached her apartment. Something or someone was on her mind.  However, her trace of thoughts was thrown out the door when the person who had occupied her thoughts was banging on her apartment door of this moment. Shaking her head in dissatisfactions, at a drunk Jessica banging down her door. Yoobin’s eyes scrutinised the place for  any annoyed neighbours. Her eyes sharpened when she saw the small gap, from Eunhyuk’s and Donghae’s apartment. A snark comment was about to slipped when the door quickly shut with a slam! The tan girl rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breathes as she dragged the far from sober girl into her apartment.

‘What the hell are you doing?’ Yoobin immediately scold the girl when they were in the privacy of her apartment.

‘What are YOU doing? Why are you - home this LATE? Where WERE you?’ Jessica slurred as she stumbled towards the tan girl. Yoobin rolled her eyes and scoffed.

‘It doesn’t matter to you where I was. Go to Jonghyun.’  Yoobin made her way to her room with Jessica trying to follow her. The girl was doing a very good job as she was bumping from wall to wall. She made it to the room just after Yoobin had finished changing into her pyjamas. Her eyebrows creased as she purses her lips at the sight. How can someone so dead drunk be so tempting?

The girl continued to interrogate Yoobin and poked her.

‘God! I was with Tiffany.’ At the mention of Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter