Say Yes.

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hello guys,  I finally get to update after 3 instense days of work its finally over. Though i know i will get more work soon since school will start soon! YAH. SO tired but yes. Hope you like this chapter. Nothing much intense. Sorry. But anways. Need to know who to be with SOhee. SO silent readers please take the poll. I need to know! Enjoy this update :)

@ Dreambound. Oh Thank Goodness. LOL

@numbernine Thank YOU :) And Thank You for subscribing!

@lixzzi Good ideas. I was thinking about Sohee being an actress or a fashion designer as well or both. For the children. I need to know who she is coupled with first of course :) 

@ryehanah Of course. Ye eun is the intellectual one haha. Thank you for commenting.

@blipblip I understand. I was only joking. Glad you like teh Shikshin couple. Wait till the dual for Yumi's love ;)

" You say WHAT?" both parents screamed! They just couldn't believed their ears. How could the two worst enemies in history have a child together. Okay it was hard enough for Ye eun to believe that she was married to Tiffany. But Yoobin getting married? Gosh that was a whole different story. Yoobin never considered any relationship. Most of them were flings or one night stand. So hearing news of the two married is quite shocking. Similarly, Tiffany felt the same way. She couldn't believe her ears. Not because she think the two was not compatiable. Scratch that . They are NOT compatiable. But also because Jessica is so very much in love with someone else. Also Tiffany was sure that Jessica likes guys. Actually LOVE guys, so Yoobin and Jessica together was a definite No No!

Sunny rolled her eyes and repeated what she said once again but futher explaining concisely to help her retarded parents to understand. " I said Yoobin and Jessica are Yumi's parents. Yumi broke Yoobin's laptop which contain all the important files needed for a hugely invested research project. She was so scared that she time travelled back so she wont break it. The only problem was she travelled back into the wrong time. Now Sooyoung and Yoona are coming here to look for her and take her back with the time capsule triple X."

Tiffany and Ye eun just nodded dumfounded and the new found information.

No wonder they were together before - Ye eun thought to herself.

"Mummy, Daddy can we get some more food please? I'm hungry" Sooyoung asked as she stared at Tiffany with her puppy eyes. Pleading Tiffany ever so cutely.

" Ngaw... Of Cour.." Before Tiffany could finish Ye eun cutted in.

" WHAT? NO! You just ate snacks! How can you eat so much. I dont want you to go obese! You think Yumi will love you if you become FAT! Stop eating so much and save your parents some money will you!" Ye eun scolded the tall child. But was immediately punished by her the redhead sittting beside. Tiffany pinched the side of Ye eun waist's which recieved a glare from the older girl.

" Yah what was that for Redhead!" Ye eun complained as she rubbed her injured area.

" You shouldn't talk to our children like that. Such a bad parent!. They're beautiful and Sooyoung is so skinny! How can you say that about her. She should eat what she wants and as MUCH as she want. I will pay for it all so stop worrying and being a CHEAPSKATE. "

" Yah I'm not being ... it's just I don't have a lot of .. AIsh."  Tiffany laughed at the tongue twisted Ye eun. She surpress a laugh and looked at Sooyoung.
" Okay come tell Mummy what you want."

Sooyoung ran up to Tiffany and held her hand, leading her to a near baby sushi store. When Tiffany was not paying attention the tall kid turned back and stucj her tongue at Ye eun causing the Blonde girl ( Ye eun) to fume.

While that kid. Just you wait and see. - Ye eun

===

Krystal stared at the other girl grudgingly, she couldn't believe that Yuri would ruined her day today with her beautiful mandoo. How could that babo mess up all my plans. Sohee felt the tension between the two sitting beside her on the bus and decided to ease the atmosphere. Trying to find an ice breaker. SHe asked.

" So ice skating will be a fun experience right?"

"YES"

"NO!"

both girls rebutted each other. Sohee sighed out loud before puffing her adorable cheeks.

"If you guys can't get along with each other than I won't go out with both of you!' The Chic mandoo threatened. The two immediately agreed that it was fun to skate to prevent their princess from leaving.

Once at the ice skating ring, with their skates on. So hee was amazed at how deserted the place was. She imagined it to be pack with people but only the three of them were there. Sohee and Yuri sat on one of the seats as the watched Krystal performed her routine for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter