Three babies in the house?

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N HOOT HOOT. Hello another update from me. I hope you guys like this. It's rather long. And Can anyone teach me how to put  a poll in my story? I want to put a poll to see if you guys want Krystal and Sohee together or Yuri and SOhee together ><. I hope you like the update because I won't beable to update alot . Probably once a week now. 

Thanks for reading my story.

@blipblip . Thanks for resubscribing hehe and I incorporated Yoona and Sooyoung in but yeah. I hope you like it :)

@19izzati. Thank you for commenting  YooSIc <3

@lixzzi. That's about to come in the next chapter ;) Hope you like the update.

@ dreambound, Did i scare you with my comment reply? If I did sorry. ><

@CAQuestie. I'm glad you like fresh pairings.

Story start.

Yoobin stood in front of the ZOO gates waiting for Jessica and Yumi to arrive. It had already been 10 minutes. Just as she was about to phone the Ice princess a small figure ran towards her and hugged her legs. Jessica followed behind huffing as she had to ran to catch up to the little girl. 

"I think you need to exercise. You're lung capacity is really bad." Jessica glared at Yoobin but the latter picked her daughter up and walked closer to Jessica. She leaned towards Jessica's ear and whispered, "maybe some kissing would help with that. We shall do that later." and walked off.

Jessica face grew warm and a shade of pink crept on her cheeks. She immediately shake the thoughts away from her mind as she caught up to the two.

A man in black  stared at the family happily walking away. Before taking his phone out

Sir. Kim Yoobin is currently at the zoo right now. What do you want us to do?

It has been 2 hours since the family has wandered around looking at animals. They had taken some photos with the monkeys and baby cubs and watched teh dolphin shows. The two didn't fight and rather enjoyed each other company. Yumi was especially happy that she got see the baby dolphin and touch one. They had bought each other a necklaces as Souviners. Yoobin had picked a dolphin which Jessica's scream resembled whileJesssica had picked a lion for Yoobin predatorial love making skills. The parents decided to get a cute lion fish for Yumi.

Now sitting on a wooden bench as the watch the birds already them while eating. Jessica became extremely nervous at the closeness between her and the Dark player. Yoobin was sitting extremely close to her with a arm wrapped round her waist. Yumi was behind a fence trying to feed a bird.

"Jessica. Can you be my girlfriend?" Yoobin whispered into Jessica's ear. The Ice princess was shocked at the question. She immediately moved away from the tan girl and lowered her head down trying to cover her blushing cheeks.

Yoobin smiled at Jessica shy gesture. Her heart fluttered as she placed a hands of Jessica and stared in Jessica's brown orbs seriously.

" I'm serious Jung. Be My Girlfriend."

===

Sohee's eyes fluttered open. She could fill an incredibly cold aura in her room. The sun rays crept into her room as she use her hands to lift up into a sitting posture on her bed. She turned around to come face to face with two dark charcoal black eyes.

"hey." The voice greeted her and then two arms swung around her pulling her into her death hug. She frowned when she found out who it was

" Stalker, let me go." Krystal let the Chic mandoo go before pouting at the older girl. Sohee shrugged the girl off and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and Krystal closely followered behind. 

The younger Jung was twirling her fingers around and was trying to open to ask a question but couldn't. When she had finally manage to grabbed all her courage up and ask Sohee the girl was no wear in sight. Going back int Sohee room, Krystal was in for a pleasant surprise.

Sohee was in her underwear. White underwear. And her shirt was raised just above her chest area exposing her matching white bra. It was rather plain Krystal might say and being the fan Krystal was she didn't move an inch.  Sohee quickly pulled her shirt down and threw a pillow at Krystal.

"Yah I said GET OUT!" The red mandoo screamed before closing the door in Krystal's face.

When Sohee got down stairs she was greeted with a pleasant surprise. Breakfast or should she say brunch was set out on the table with Krystal sitting there smiling at her.

"You're mum let me in when I said I was your friend from school before she left to work. I made breakfast because you took to long to wake up." Krystal stated.

So hee took a seat on the table and started digging into her meal. She looked up to see Krystal staring at her as if trying to say something.

" You're cooking is very good do you have anything to say to me?" So hee asked trying to ease the girl down a bit.

" I have a skating competition soon. I was wondering if..." Sohee unknowingly smiled at the younger girl nervousness and that helped Krystal to continue. " Maybe you could like.. go to the ice skating ring with me today... you know and maybe ... come to me show?"

Sohee smiled and contemplated for a while. Krystal did go through all the trouble of coming to her house and cooking for her so she guess it wasn't a big deal. Sohee nodded her head as she continued nibbling on her toast.

Krystal jumped in excitement but stopped with the doorbell rung.

" I'll get it.' Krystal chirped as she skipped to the door. But froze when she saw who it was.

" Hey stalker who is it?" Sohee asked. There was no response. Curious. She walked towards the door just to be greeted by another surprise.

There stood Kwon Yuri with a boquet of roses infront of her door .

"Hey Princess."

===

Ye eun raised her eyebrows as she scrunched her nose up. She couldn't believe that Yoobin had left her finishing the event scheduling with that stupid REDHEAD on a beautiful saturday morning.  They had decided to use the SM high lecture theatre for the planning that day. She was expecting to see Jessica but Ye eun was greeted by an unpleasant surprise.

Then again it was kind of expected since they were both vice president.  Tiffany seemed as much displeased with the fact as Ye eun. The taller of the two took a seat on the opposite side of the table and cleared . She flipped through her files and started looking through the schedules for the day. After jotting some ideas down here and there she finally had a completed everyone work schedule and when the break time and work shifts start. All she needed to day was to confirm it again with the Redhead on the other side and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter