Baby Jung finds out.

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morphed a pic of Jessica and Yoobin together and i got this baby hehe. Yumi is cute isn't it? Sorry for the very late update.

Yoobin watched herself in the mirrior. Her nose crinkled up at the rather tight shirt that had hugged her chest unwantedly. She was rather a modest girl whom preferred to wear oversize t-shirts and sweat pants but it couldn't be helped. Jessica had barged into her sister's room and looked for anything that would fit the tan girl.  Apparently she could only find a T-shirt and a pair of short shorts.  Short shorts that hugged Yoobin's cheeks. Damn. It was too tight. Seriously, how old is Jessica's sister?

Once Yoobin was done, checking herself out in her tight pjs. She exited the bathroom to find her baby girl snuggling up to Jessica. A small smile crept upon her face as she walked towards the king size bed. She smirked when she found Jessica checking her out. Crawling into the bed she probed her head on a pillow and stared back at Jessica.

" You know if you want me, you just have to ask." Yoobin cooed causing Jessica to snapped out of her trace. She flinched back realising how close the latter was to her. Yoobin wrapped her hands around Jessica's waist and pulled her closer to the tan girl resulting in a yelped from the brunette. 

" Don't squish our baby girl." Yoobin stated as she was watching their daughter sleeping soundly. Jessica averted her gaze to Yumi and a blessful smile appeared on her serene face. She felt Yoobin  rested her head on the pillow but the tan girl's arm still wrapped around her waist. Her cheeks heating up. "Why is Yumi not in the middle?" Yoobin asked quietly.  Jessica whispered back ;

" She said she prefer sleeping on the side." Yoobin smiled and thought to herself quietly. ' Just like me' Just as she was about to drift into her dreamland until someone had banged onto Jessica's door whilst screaming out Jessica's name. She turned to face the figure but Jessica quickly pushed her under the cover and leaned on top of her over the covers . Yoobin laid flat under covers just inches away from Jessica's slick body. 

" COme in Krystal the door isn't locked." Jessica called out.

" Why did you go in my room and rammaged through my closet?" A furious krystal asked her sister. Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter