Yumi darling

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have I ever slept with you?” Yoobin asked when she found the Jessica was fully composed.

“What?” Jessica asked astounded, she quickly brought her hand up- ready to smack the living daylights out of Yoobin but the latter dodge it quickly.

“I was just asking” Yoobin stated annoyed while Jessica rolled her eyes.

The child let out a laugh that caught both of her parents’ attention.

“Mummy, daddy were you always like this when you were young?” She had a fit of giggle before Yoobin carried her up.

“Yumi.. Mummy and daddy is a bit confused right now… okay. When were you born?”  Yoobin asked the little girl as Jessica watched with amazement, she never thought The Kim Yoobin was good with kids.

“ Um… in the Year 2017..” Yumi answered smiling innocently.

“ Um… it’s only 2012 now darling.” Jessica corrected the little girl. But Yumi shook her head and was persistent that she was born on the year 2017.
Telling her parents to sit down on the couch, the two young adults listen to her intently.

“Well you see I broke Yub Appa, favourite computer with all her important data in it, because I didn’t want to be in trouble, I kind of took a time capsule and wanted to travel back into time so that I won’t break the computer. But somehow…” the little girl trailed off and fidget with her fingers- something that Jessica often does when she can’t continue.

“ You ended here instead.” Yoobin finished the girl off before dazing off in her own thoughts.

Jessica caressed the girl face and analysed the features. She did seem to be a mixture of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter