Simply Stuck

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well it was a surprise but people wants me to pick the first love hehe Though Donghae was very close too. And Since we all know Krystal will end up with Sohee, I have a partner in mind for Yuri. Don't want my beloved Yuri to be lonely . Hehe can you guys guess who?

 

" Yah. Wait for me." Krystal shouted as she ran after the irritated Mandoo. Finally grabbing onto the latter hand she looked up at Sohee and flashed a smile but was only shut down when the older girl puffed her cheeks and look the other direction. Krystal pouted and turned Sohee's face her way. " Don't you love your girlfriend?" She started making cute biung biung poses and what not to hopefully make the girl laugh but it was all in vain. Instead she was receiving odd stares from pass byers.

Trust me, Sohee found it very cute. But she didn't want Krystal to know it. Obviously the other girl would make a big fuss over it and SOhee hate people fussing. So she pinched the latter cheeks and dragged the girl to a cafe away from people pondering eyes. Once they were both seated, Krystal rubbed her sore cheeks and pouted at the cold girl before her whom was ordering a hot chocolate. The waiter winked at Sohee before walking away with their orders. Krystal glared at the young barista before turning her attention back to Sohee.

" You're a meanie!' Krystal mumbled it but Sohee only smirked.

" You only realised that." Krystal was about to retort when the bartendar brought their drinks to them. On Sohee plate there was a piece of paper was what appeared to be a phone number on it.

"Oh excuse me, but you forgot this." Krystal waved the piece of paper at the barista. She gave him a warning with her icy glare when he took the paper back grudgingly. Sohee's lips curved up to a small smiling seeing an overprotective Krystal as she hid it behind her cup of hot chocolate.

"Stop being overprotective, it's not like I'm going anywhere..." Sohee muttered as she took a sip from her beverage. She rolled her eyes at the younger cute antics before she was distracted by a tap on the shoulder.

Sohee turned, quite shock to see her bestfriend Sunmi and Taeyeon standing with a little girl in their hands.

"Uhm...." Krystal stared at the child who had a cold expression on her face. The little girl cheeks were chubby like Sohee that it gave Krystal the urge to pinch them. Sohee's eyes questioned SUnmin but the latter only rubbed the back of her neck and probed her girlfriend to speak.

" Uhm.... Sohee ... well... you ... the girl here said you're her... mother..."

Sohee eyes widen in surprised as she was about to open and screammed, the girl next to her beat her to it.

"WHAT?!" Krystal shouted as she pouted at the little girl. SUnmi rubbed her eyes in pain and sent daggers at the younger girl. Sohee quickly stood up and apologised to the other customers before calming the baby Jung down.

My Child... with who?

===

Yoobin open to to speak, but Jessica beat her to it.

"Oh woah Ye eun that's really cool of you to invent all these inventions." Jessica complimented. Yoobin laughed and slapped her best friend's arm.

"Thanks for getting me hitched! " Jessica turn and glared at her hubby causing the tan girl to ceased her laughter. Ye eun nodded and patted her friend's back understandingly.

"Don't worry I feel the same way. Never expected that I would be the downfall of my own life." Ye eun added in jokingly but quickly lowered her head when she say the boiing Tiffany beside her. She could felt Tiffany shooting daggers with her gaze and suddenly the blondie's palm felts sweaty. Tiffany leaned towards Ye eun's ears and whispered.

"We'll talk later.."

Yoobin comforted her friend by giving the blonde girl the " Don't worry we're on the same boat- look which Ye eun responded with a sigh. She hated talks! And any talks involving Tiffany right now was the least that she wanted.

===

They sat there talking about a few trivial matters before the YooSica couple decided to take their leave. Hands intertwined the walked home in silence as Jessica was thinking about Yoobin look earlier that day. It was as if Yoobin knew something. Something .... the glimpse of disappointment on Yoobin's face at the rejection bothered Jessica somehow but she didn't know why.

Now standing before their door, Jessica saw a bonquet of red roses left on the steps. To Jessica read the card. Yoobin stared at the roses, her eyes were distant and cold. Letting go of Jessica's hands. Yoobin entered the house first looking for their daughter while she left the younger outside for some privacy to read the card intended for Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter