One Last Time.

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers, I would like to say that I am very sorry for my long abscence it's just that the new uni life and work has been so much for me that when I get any spare time I will just sleep. However, I hope you guys will continue to read and support this story to the very end. I must finish what I have started . 

Yoobin stared at the two before her and an unknowing smile spread a cross her face.  She sighed. The little girl had held such a special place in her heart even though they had only been together for only a short amount of time. Well it does make sense since the little girl was her flesh and blood but her gaze shifted to the brunette. She bit her bottom lip as she let out a heavy sigh.  Never in her mind would she expect such girl to change and had such a huge impact on her life. She shock the thought out of her mind as she walked towards the too.

' The food is here.' Yoobin smiled as Yumi ran towards her, gleefully smiling at the site of fries and fried chicken. 

A content smile on Jessica's face as she watched the little but when her eyes were locked on to Yoobin , the red hair could only saw regret and guilt.

Both were having a heavy heart as they both felt their conscience eating their inside slowly . They were lying to a little girl . Lying to their own little girl, acting that everything was fine. But reality was far from fine. 

===

'Yes... Yes I do .'

The words replayed in Ye eun's mind as she stared at the papers before her. She had used the upcoming finals as an excuse to lock herself away from the world and to block Tiffany away from her mind but it was far harder than she thought. 

'Ye eun ...'  

She looked up only to find the person that she was avoiding . 

If only words could de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter