The kid?

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Kim Yoobin stop that at this moment” Jessica spoke with authority in her voice but it did little to scare the older girl, instead it brought a smirk on her face.

“ What? Have you not have any or something? You seem piss?” Yoobin retorted as she let one of her many lover go before returning back to her seats.

“ I was just bidding her goodbye.” She replied back casually not caring if the other students from SME were throwing dirties her way. She couldn’t care less. Flicking through the papers, she yawned and stared at her colleagues, they had the same disapproving looks as her thoughts.

The SME students were pressing the buttons and these suggestions were definitely over the limits. Without discussing with her fellow allies she closed the portfolio and threw it aside as she stretched her arms and rested her head on the table, eyes lips closed.

“ Kim Yoobin! What…do… you … think.. you are.. DOING?” The president of SME Jessica Jung spit through gritted teeth as she slammed her papers on the table.

“ Did I miss something?” Yoobin stretched her arms and yawn again, causing Jessica to become infuriated as her friends laughed under their breathe.

“ YOU…”  Before Jessica could finish Yoobin cut her to it with her serious voice.

“You really think we would agree to this? I know we are from JY High but you don’t have to look down on us that much, we’re not idiots. Your plans certainly is on your advantage, like seriously you’re making out students work for the charity concert you guys are building up while you guys take all the credits and profits. No Thank You.”

Half of the people in the room clapped while the others eyed Yoobin in disgust and distaste as the waited for Jessica’s response.

“ But our school funds your school $30 000 every year, shouldn’t you guys do something for us in return.” Others nodded in agreement with Jessica rebuttal but Yoobin smirk and walked closer to the brunette girl. She leaned in closer until their noses were touching.

Jessica’s heart raced as her cheeks grew pink. The room suddenly felt warmer and she couldn’t help but get into Yoobin’s hypnotic brown orbs.

“So if I give you $50… would you let me kiss you” Yoobin whispered, her breathe was on Jessica’s lips as she leaned closer. Jessica’s senses came back as she quickly pushed the older girl away.

“ What in the world are you DOING?” Jessica screamed at the older girl. Though Yoobin only chuckled as she walked back to her seat.

“See, money doesn’t do anything. You funding us does not mean we have to be your slave.”

She bit down her lips admitting defeat.

“ Do you have any better suggestion then…?” She spit back as she took her stuff and stormed back to her seat.

Yoobin gave her a smug look before walking up in front of the people from both schools councils.

“ We split it. Evenly” she emphasised on the last word as she saw some students from SM rolled their eyes. “ Everyone will be divided into groups of 5 and they will be assigned to do various jobs. Those who are assigned to sell tickets prior the concert will not have to work on the day. There will be shifts allocated for each group. Since it is two school combined the your shift will split from afternoon to night if you are running game shops, food stores or entertainment and leisure activities.  These people will most likely work from 12pm – 5pm and 5pm -10pm “ Yoobin paused as some complaints were heard from the left side of the room. Stupid rich kids.

“ Shut up! I’m not done here.” Yoobin glared at a group of boys, “ We will also need around 30 people to set things up in the morning and get the concert ready.  Auditions for the concert will start next week and performances from both school will be selected.”

“ Only people from SM should performed!” One student inquired.

“No! It’s not fair” Rebutted another.

“ I’m h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter