Behind their facades

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey I am very sorry for my very late update but it's just i have got a lot of assignment 3 done and now 4 more to go. FML.  Going on a depress rollercoaster because of exams. I hope you guys like this loong chapter it's like 2000 words. Sorry if it's too long. it's my way of apologising for not updating for a while. ENJOY!

People build their own façade to hide their weaknesses; however, these breaks under pressure, but never once did hers break until now…

The benefit of coming from a social elite family is that you learn the tricks to mask your emotions before you can even walk. It was the distinctive trait that Sohee had inherited from her dear mother. No matter on what occasion or special event one must keep themselves composed and nonetheless reveal too much because once your secret is out than forever hold you peace as it could never be retrieved.

Her eyes came off from a distant as she pursed her lips together. Mind wandering off into the sea as the hurried wind brushed against her rose cheeks. It wasn’t long until she remembered why she was her. And it didn’t take long for her to notice the two pair of eyes on her. She knew why but refused to acknowledge them.

Closing her eyes she pretended to wander in her dreamland, but the latter before her knew her better than that. So silence fell upon the four of them and once again the world revolves around them. However, two were still unknown to the heavy tension around them.

===

It was a coincidence that Sohee and Krystal had collided into Seohyun and Yuri that day was they decided to find a place to eat afterward.  The pair concluded into buying some food and go on a late picnic together since the weather seemed nice that afternoon. However, two people seemed to be quieter than usual not that Sohee was ever loud… but she seemed to have …hm… Krystal couldn’t quite note what but she knew something was wrong.

They settled down on their mat while Yuri and Seohyun set out the food. It didn’t go all quiet as Yuri and Krystal would bicker on what should be placed where.

‘You’re an idiot! Why buy all this and not bring the utensils for us to eat with. Do you think we are cavemen who will eat with their hands?’ The younger Jung barked and flashed an annoyed look. Sohee could only chuckle softly at Krystal’s cuteness even when she was being mean. Actually call her crazy but she thinks Krystal IS the cutest when she’s pissed.

But as she was about to grab a sweet potato her hand made contact with another and when she saw who it was she quickly retrieved her hands back looking away. Seohyun sighed quietly as she took a sweet potato. Yuri knotted her eyebrows as she watched on.

Barriers… Barriers were what had stopped them from being in each other arms right now. These barriers surrounding them will forever be what set them apart.

Her fear on judgement was what caused them to break.

It’s not because they don’t care but rather what they don’t show. Society has made it hard on them. Life has made it hard on them. Thus the refusals and denial was just rational. But just when can all these stop and they can finally be true to each to each other until it’s too late. Or maybe it has already.

Because it was clear that one had moved on into a relationships with such dynamics that the bookworm could not comprehend. The quick change of emotions, the exchanging of arguments and their conflicting perspectives confused her, yet it was a wonder how the two manage to not rip each other’s head off already…

She puffed out her cheeks while scrunching her nose up in confusion losing herself in her thoughts. The athletic girl beside her noted the change in the bookworm beside her but decided to keep it to herself. Not because she was nice but because she was just too amused by the couple dynamics before her. For a second she was glad that it was not her beside the sleeping girl.

Krystal had a small smile on her lips as she rested her chin on the sleeping Sohee. She overlapped her hands over Sohee’s which was wrapped around her waist.  Yuri smirked and mouthed ‘corny’ at Krystal which owned her a middle finger in return. The tan girl only laughed back.

The thought of being such a strange relationship would have drained all her energy and it wasn’t like her life wasn’t troublesome enough with Hyuna in it. Though she must admitted that they were rather cute together and she wished all the best to them.

 ===

The world can do many wonders to one. But most of the time it feels like there is someone up above, messing with our lives just for their mere entertainment? Why? Because now? It is tiffany's heart that is being played.

Tiffany stared at the headphones. She was so deep in her thoughts that she had failed to notice the pair of arms that had wrapped around her body. Ye eun whispered an incoherent chant to her ears.

'hm...?'

'What's wrong? You seem to be in a daze after Jessica and Yoobin left.'  Tiffany shook her head and flashed her infamous eye smile at the blonde girl. Unexpectedly she turned around and hugged the girl.

'I…love you...sorry' Though Ye eun knew they were just empty words. She couldn't help but felt little butterflies fluttering within her.

Why did Tiffany say those words you may ask? Because she is too confused of what her heart wants. But she knew that Ye eun was the right decision. Yet the choice was not her because it would be a lie to say that she did not want Yoobin.

*Flashback*

Jessica watched with narrowed eyes at the conversation between Yoobin and Tiffany. When the tan girl decided to dismiss herself to go with Ye eun and the kids to buy the take away food; Jessica immediately scooted closer to Tiffany. She waited for the rest to leave the house before she voiced the question stuck on her mind.

'Yoobin... she's your first love isn't she?' Jessica stated like it was the most obvious thing in this world.

'Yeah...' Tiffany didn't bother to lie. Because she knew very well that Jessica could see through her lies anyways.

Silence descended upon them as both was trying to figure out what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter