Sweet Sweet Icecream

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank You to the new subscribers  WG_lover119, lixzzi ,taengootastic, CAQuestie , Dreambound and MechkieQue for subcribing. ^_^ I hope you guys like my update. I am GRATEFUL for the COMMENTS. MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE EVEN MORE.  

ENJOY!!!!

 " Yah Kwon Yuri  GET YOUR FLITHY HANDS OF SOHEE!" The 4d alien bellowed at an unfazed Yuri who was still hiding behind Sohee.

" I agree, you see this shoe, get your hands off before i CHUCK this in your face." Krystal threatened but the older girl just smirked. It wasn't until Sohee annoyedly told her to release the girl that  she finally unwrapped herself from around the girl and her right hand slithered down it's way into Sohee's filling in the gap of Sohee's hand with her fingers. Though the chic mandoo had butterflies fluttering around in her stomach she had managed to remain composed and had a look of disinterest plastered on her face. 

" There you happy?" Yuri scoffed annoyed at the two younger girls action .  Sunmi glared and pointed at their hands together.  Krystal being the more active of the two went in and split the two away from each other replacing it with her owns. Sunmi now targeted her from of anger on the next Sohee's molester.  Just as she was about to intervene when a pairs of hands held her back by the waist. 

" Who made my baby alien all this pampered?" The said girl immediately tense up but she soon diverted her anger to the latter against her back.

" YAH ert Kim Taeyeon. Get your hands of my ."  Taeyeon let a light chuckle escaped her lips before grazing her fingers lightly up and down the side of Sunmi's arm.

" That's no what you said yesterday when we were..." The taller girl immediately wrapped her hands around the shorter girl's mouth preventing the shorty to spill anymore secrets as her face flushed red.

" Uhm... Sunmi, Taeyeon and you ain't ... dating are you guys?"  Ye eun asked her dongsaeng as she gave a smug look at the two. Sunmi averted her gaze away from the vice president.  While Taeyeon answered with a simple nod before tighting her hug around her baby alien with a radiant smile.

Krystal and Yuri mouth dropped and eyes widen. " Then why are you so protective of Sohee?" they asked aghasted.

" Well So Hee is still my baby sister! She needs my protection. Look how fragile she is." The cold princess was in between of Yuri and Krystal each holding her hands. Not wanting to let go. It looked like two parents holding on to their baby girl.

" Yah Stalker and Fool stopped holding on to me. I'm not some fragile child who can't protect myself. I'm an independent woman for godsake." Sohee argued as she tried to removed her hands from the two but to no avail did it worked. She huffed and shot daggers at the two with her eyes.

"Oh My God Sohee! You are so cute when you do that" Krystal squealed while Yuri was pinching the Mandoo's cheeks and making weird faces at her girl.

"Ngaw who's the cutie. You are . Yes you are." Yuri princess. 

Sunye,Ye eun and Suzy were laughing at the quarrelling triplets. It was a long time since they has seen the Chic princess so helpless. Though the laughter was interrupted when a certain redhead interrupted the moment.

" Yuri and Taeyeon ah what are you guys doing here with JY Students?" Tiffany asked but her eyes immediatedly narrows into slits of irritation when she saw a certian blonde ( Ye eun has blonder hair here) before. 

" YAH REDHEAD!"

"BLONDIE!" they both screamed at each other. Their heated gaze was broken when Sunmi and Taeyeon cooed with each other that the two would make a cute couple.

"NO WE DON'T!" they both scold the two dorks before turning their back against each other and grudgingly mumbled under their breaths. 

" Ngaw they even think alike, how cute." Yuri joined in with the teasing and everyone joined in laughing. 

The two face was burning red not cause the were blushing but because they were fuming mad.

Who would date a bad temper red head like that? - Ye eun thought.

Why would I date a stupid blondie? - Tiffany thought.

===

"Mummy, Daddy hurry up. I want some ice cream now." Yumi excitedly ran to the Ice Cream shop holding her grandfather's arm. While jumping and down excitedly at the counter.Jessica and Yoobin walked side by side laughing at the young girl overload of cuteness.

" So we will get a large cupsize with the flavour Strawberry and Strawberry Cheesecake Yoghurt with choc chips, mochi and lychee please. Also can I get another larger cupsize with Green Tea and Taro ice cream. Thank you." The little girl told the cashier and owned a smile in return. Jessica and Yoobin was amazed at how the little kid knew their favourite Yoghurt flavours.

" Hehe. We always eat this when we come here. " Yumi replied. Once receiving their orders they took a seat in the corner. Yumi and her grandfather was happily sharing their ice cream together while Yoobin and Jessica was doing it rather awkwardly.  It was just ...

" Sica umma feed Yub Appa. You always do that. hehe. " Yumi urged her mother while her grandfather tried to surppress his laughter as he patted and encouraged his daughter. 

Jessica hesitantly brought the spoon up towards Yoobin's mouth but the older girl erked her eyebrows. Yoobin turned to look at her daughter adorable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter