A month after.

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoobin sat beside her father, her eyes scrutinised the woman before her.  The woman hasn’t changed a single bit. The same angel façade was still there. But she knew the woman well and was sure that the devil within the woman had only strengthened through time.  She finally remembered why she was here. This was all business.

Flashback

 “Cause I care...” He said it so casually, as he took a seat on one of the stools. He waited for the latter to do the same but Yoobin only eyed him carefully.

 “Right... You didn’t seem to when you disowned me.” Yoobin cut in. Dark pain could be seen in her eyes. The feeling of being abandoned remained within her and it felt like yesterday that her father had cut all connection with her. The man before her sighed and rubbed his eyes. He had made the wrong decision and had regretted it since the day his daughter step foot on that plane.

“I know… I’m sorry for that, but you know you’re the rightful heir to K.Jewell…” His words trailed off into the thin air when he saw his little girl bark out a humourless laughter.

“What happened to that bastard you had with Elizabeth?”  Bitterness filled the room but when tan girl turned to face her father she could see the resentment in his eyes. But she did not acknowledge it as she scoffed under her breathes.

“I know what I did to you and your mother was wrong…”

“Wrong…?” She committed suicide because you cheated on her with that woman! I mean you even had a son with that woman who may I remained you is only a few months younger than me. Makes me wonder if you ever did love mom and I? But you should be happy. I came to realised you never did. It was all business to you.  Because there was no ounce of regret when you disowned me! So don’t come to me now howling on about your guilt.”

The man sighed. He knew Yoobin’s temper. The girl was practically a clone of him and knowing him well enough; he knew Yoobin would never forgive him. But he also knew another secret.

“I know your situation… your daughter… If you listen to my suggestion than I can assure you ...”

Yoobin’s eyes narrowed. She cocked her head his way and pursed her lips waiting for his suggestion.

*End of Flashback*

If her own father had not given her such a good proposition then she would had never agreed. She had been meeting a few of her father most popular clients through dinners and visiting an office designated in Seoul. However, today was different. Today she had the displeasure of meeting her stepmother and, now waiting for that step son as well!  He sure knows how to keep one waiting!

Yoobin had a smug look on her face when she saw the disapproving look on the old man’s face as he clicked his tongue impatiently.

Suddenly the door to the private room busted opened and immediately the smirk was scraped away…

===

A month has passed since that day. Though she had tried to comfort herself she couldn’t help but felt a pinch of regret. She missed Yumi’s giggles and drawings, the little kid’s voice. She missed everything about the little girl. Her father had stopped talking to her. He was angry that she had drove her family away but what could she do about that?

Now she sits in another meeting between the two schools and Yoobin nowhere in sight. She failed to pay any attention to the last details of the  preparation. The latter had missed out all of the following meeting session and whenever Jessica had visited JY in hope to see a glimpse of the tan girl; she failed to. The girl just seemed to disappeared. None of the other JY students - not even Ye eun or Sohee knew.  She had confirmed that Yoobin were still attending school well, but at times had to leave due to personal issues.

None of Jessica’s phone calls to the tan girl was answered and this bothered the Ice Princess. Feeling a light tap on her shoulder, she turned to be met with a dazzling face. Jonghyun held her hands and lead her out the room.

“Do you have anything planned after school?” He asked. Jessica shrugged and returned it with one of her own Ice Princess’s smile.

“Good cause I have someone I want you to meet.” 

---

Jonghyun had decided to take her to a fancy French restaurant in Seoul. As she walked up to the elevator; a familiar motorbike parking beside the elevator in the car park caught her attention. She pondered on the thought but eventually let it fade away.

Her eyebrows rosed when she felt the man beside her filleded the gap into between her fingers with his as they approached a table. He reassured her confusion with his own smile. Then they stopped.

“Father. I would not like to marry the girl you are going to introduce to me. This is whom I wish to marry... Jessica Jung.” Jonghyun stated firmly to his father.

Mr.Kim remained emotionless, he was unfazed by his son sudden outburst but turned to observed the brunette girl beside him who was fiddling with her fingers and lowering her head.

“Ms. Jung, please look up.” Jessica felt Jonghyun squeezed her hand. She exhaled and lifted her head up. Instead of meeting Mr.Kim’s eyes, her eyes  looked into a familiar pair of hazels ones.

There before her sat Kim Yoobin. In a simple but elegant business suit with her trademark poker face.

There was the girl she was searching. Right before her reach.

===

“SOHEE!” Krystal screamed from across the street. The older girl immediately looked the other way, acting as if the girl waving wildly was not calling her name. Krystal frowned and ran up to the chic mandoo. It has been a month since they have been official but Sohee still has the courtesy to still call Krystal ‘stalker’ and act cold towards her.

The baby Jung pouted towards the said girl as she hooked her arms in the latter. It was valentines day today and she had prepared something special for the said girl. She had asked Ye eun and Tiffany Unnie to let Sulli play with Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny while she prepared something for her chic Mandoo. Toda is going to be a special day. A very special day.  Krystal dragged the cold mandoo into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter