The Concealed Past

Light And Dark

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with worried gazes. Since yesterday, the brown haired man had been silent. His eyes also became colder and more emotionless than usual. Sunggyu looked so lost…like he was trapped somewhere without any ways out from there. He also looked so…afraid, like a child that afraid with monster or storms that he heard or imagined at night. And that made Woohyun worried.

He never saw Sunggyu like this…not since…six years ago…. Yes…at that bloody night that separated Sunggyu and Myungsoo, night when Sunggyu lost and forgot everything, night when that filthy bastard took Sunggyu away from him and the night when everything destroyed and ended….

Their happiness, their laugh….and their love…everything became lies at that night….

Woohyun walked to Sunggyu that sat motionless at the sofa in the living room. The handsome black haired men immediately knelt down in front of Sunggyu and held the brown haired man’s hand tightly, made Sunggyu immediately looked at Woohyun with blank, emotionless gazes.

But even there, Woohyun could see the doubt and fears that hide by those deep brown eyes.

“Did something happen?” Woohyun asked in a (slight) worried tone. “You seems so…distant, Gyu.”

Sunggyu smiled while he shook his head. “No, nothing,” he said. “Just something….”

Woohyun just silent for several moments before leaned forward and kissed Sunggyu’s lips softly. Sunggyu a bit startled because the kiss was a bit different before closed his eyes and kissed Woohyun back while cupped Woohyun’s cheeks slightly. Both of them looked at each other before a smile, a sweet tender smile, formed at Woohyun’s lips for the first time in Sunggyu’s memories.

And Sunggyu felt that Woohyun’s smile…was beautiful. So much warmth and love…that made Sunggyu sure that the black haired man loved him.

“Don’t hide anything from me, Gyu…” Woohyun whispered. “Maybe I can’t give you warmth and kindness like that Lee Howon gives to you but I…love you. My love for you is real and always will be.” Woohyun trailed his hand at Sunggyu’s cheeks, felt the softness of Sunggyu’s milky skin at his hand. “Even though I…just can give blood and fears to you, my feelings to you is true.”

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun’s eyes for a moment before rose his hand up and held Woohyun’s hand tightly and opened his mouth.

“…Do you…know someone with the name of Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked softly.

And Woohyun’s expression changed right away, but Sunggyu didn’t realize it because he looked down at his laps in doubt and anxiety.

“Why suddenly asking that?” asked Woohyun. “Is that Myungsoo…did something to you?”

Sunggyu shook his head. “I…even never meet him, I think…” Sunggyu said. “And yet…he always haunted my dreams recently. He looks so close…yet so far. But one thing I am sure….he is someone that…I…loved so much. Just hear that name, imagine how this ‘Myungsoo’ may be if he is alive, bring warmth and peaceful feeling to me. That Myungsoo…is someone important for me, I think…but I…couldn’t remember him.”

Woohyun brought Sunggyu at his embrace and caressed Sunggyu’s head lovingly. “Sorry…I never know this Myungsoo, but I will try to ask L about this, maybe he know something. But…if he is a bad guy for you then…”

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and pecked Woohyun’s lips. “I…you remember your promise when you…save me that night when you came to kill me, right?” Sunggyu said while his hand shook slightly. “You…promise me…to never taint your hand for me. I will not object when you kill people and I will provide you information about FBI, about Hoya, anything that you want to know but you promise…to never kill because of me.” Sunggyu looked at Woohyun with sad stares. “And this time too…never kill for me. No matter how dark my past that I had been forgotten…don’t ever kill for me!”

Woohyun looked torn for a moment before a smile formed at his lips. “As you wish, Gyu…” he whispered before claimed Sunggyu’s lips once more in a sweet, loving, tender kiss.


Woohyun brought his cellphone to his ear, heard the ringing sound at his phone. He looked at the night scenery of Seoul from the wide window beside him before sighed when he heard the person that he called answered.

“Sungjong…” Woohyun said in a choked tone. “W…what I must do now? He…he is starting to remember Myungsoo….”

At the other place, Sungjong just sighed when he heard Woohyun’s statement. He closed the book that he had been reading and looked at the cover of the book at his laps with sad stares. “You…can’t avoid fate, Woohyun-hyung,” he said softly. “No matter how much you want to hide the truth from him, there is a time when you must stop. If he start to remember Myungsoo let him remember, hyung! You know, Myungsoo-hyung have been sacrificing so much for Sunggyu-hyung! Let him get his happiness now! Just let someone that he always waiting all this time come and ease his sufferings!”

“But…”

“Hyung,” Sungjong cut Woohyun’s words. “Myungsoo-hyung needs Sunggyu-hyung, like me need Sungyeol-hyung. I am willing to taint my hand, because of Sungyeol-hyung and Myungsoo-hyung…is the same as me. My happiness is to see Sungyeol-hyung’s happiness and so…Myungsoo-hyung. He doesn’t taint his hand, kills this much, and drowned himself in blood and corpses to make Sunggyu-hyung suffer. He does all of this to make Sunggyu-hyung happy!”

Woohyun bit his lip before opened his mouth. “Alright…I understand….”

“Hyung, you may be worried,” Sungjong said. “But please remembers…the bond that Sunggyu-hyung forgot is not only his bond with Myungsoo-hyung. There is a bond that you two shared deeply…before it destroyed six years ago. Let the bond…tied you once more, in the happiness that you always dreamed since you found him again….”

And Woohyun just kept silent when he heard Sungjong’s words.


“So…I inspected some of the code of the illegal things and drugs at the burnt house and I found out that all of that is being held by Infinite organization, directly by L,” said Dongwoo while he reported what he had been get to Hoya and other polices at the division.

“So…the chance that it might be Infinite’s doing disappears completely,” Sungyeol said. “Because it is impossible for an organization like Infinite to burnt anything that they already posses.”

“I agree,” Hoya said while he rubbed his head in frustrations. “It must be another person or group but what I don’t understand is why they must frame Infinite!”

“Maybe because the reputation that Infinite has?” Sunggyu said nonchalantly while he keep looking at his document. “Everyone knows how famous Infinite is.”

“But…why he must burn down all the things that Infinite has?” Hoya said. “Is he…having a personal grudge against Infinite anyway?”

Suddenly the door to their office slammed open, made everyone there a bit startled. They immediately looked toward the door and saw a brown haired boy walked ahead with a big smile at his face.

“Hey, hyung!” said the boy while he walked ahead and hugged Sungyeol.

“Sungjong, why are you here?” Sungyeol asked with a surprised tone.

“I just want to meet you,” said Sungjong. “Recently, you always work so late, so I miss you~” Sungjong said.

Sungyeol sighed. He knew it was bull. He and Sungjong meet recently at Infinite, so why he must missed him? And they live at the same house too. No, this must be meant something.

“Ah, I forgot to introduce him to you, Sunggyu-hyung!” said Sungyeol while he saw Sunggyu’s suspicious glance. He pushed Sungjong so the brown haired boy stood in front of him. “This is my younger brother, Lee Sungjong,”

“Hello, my name is Lee Sungjong, nice to meet you,” said Sungjong before he shook hand with Sunggyu and pulled Sunggyu upward to whisper in his ear. “…Sunggyu-hyung!”. The brown haired boy kissed Sunggyu at the cheeks and laughed cheerily while he saw Sunggyu’s blushing face.

“So…I can borrow my brother for a while, right?” said Sungjong while he clung to Sungyeol’s arm. “I need him to take me out for ice cream!”

“What?!” Sungyeol shrieked but just sighed and put the documents that he held. “I’ll be right back,” he said before followed Sungjong outside, knew that his younger brother could be so stubborn if he wanted to.


“So? What’s wrong?” Sungyeol said while he drove away with Sungjong beside him. “If you come so suddenly to me like that, there’s must be something.”

Sungjong’s smile disappeared completely, changed to a serious, dark expression. “I…Woohyun-hyung called me yesterday,” he said softly. “He said…Sunggyu-hyung started to remember Myungsoo-hyung.”

Sungyeol looked startled for a moment before his face became emotionless. “So? Is that a big deal?” Sungyeol said. “For Myungsoo, the sooner Sunggyu-hyung remembers him, the better it is for him.”

Sungjong chuckled. “I tell Woohyun-hyung that, but still…he kept insist to hide everything.”

“…Actually I understand what Woohyun want to do,” Sungyeol said. “The past that Sunggyu-hyung had been forgotten is not something so beautiful and pretty. It full of blood and violence, fears…Sunggyu-hyung became so traumatized so he decided to erase all of that. Remember that…is the same with return all that bloody world to Sunggyu-hyung. If Myungsoo is the one at Sunggyu-hyung’s place I will not let him to remember anything too.”

Sungyeol gripped the steering wheel tightly before continued. “But Myungsoo…needs Sunggyu-hyung. No matter how bloody…Myungsoo is not a god that can be strong with all this violence, murders, and blood that trapped him. He…needs someone to cry, Joongie, and that person…is not me….”

“So…who do you will choose to follow?” Sungjong said. “Myungsoo-hyung? Or Woohyun-hyung?”

“Myungie…” Sungyeol said without any hesitation. “I will do anything to make Myungie happy, even if I must…cross path with Woohyun-hyung. After all…” Sungyeol looked to the road in front of him with blank stares. “Maybe…with Sunggyu-hyung remembers about Myungsoo…he will remember…the relationship between him and Woohyun that had been forgotten long, long time ago. The beautiful relationship…that unconsciously…they are treasured so much….”


“Sunggyu-hyung!”

A six years old Sunggyu looked up when he saw someone called him. He saw a black haired kid, smaller than him, ran up cheerfully to him. Sunggyu smiled when he stood up and greeted the kid.

“I miss you!” the kid said while he embraced Sunggyu. “So much!”

“It’s just three days, Hyunnie~” said Sunggyu while he smiled slightly.

“Nuh uh!” the kid that Sunggyu called ‘Hyunnie’ shook his head. “Three days without seeing my wife is too hard~ to bear!”

“Hyunnie! Don’t call me your wife!” Sunggyu said while he pouted cutely. “I am not a woman!”

“But…our mom and dad said that we will be like them when we grow up,” said the black haired kid. “And since my dad always said that I will be like him that’s means you are my wife~”

“Hyunnie…are you really believe that we will be like them someday?” said Sunggyu while he held the black haired kid’s hand tightly. “Became like mom and dad?”

“Why?” said the black haired kid. “Do you not want it?”

Sunggyu shook his head. “Nuh uh, not like that,” said Sunggyu. “It just…grow up...need a long time to happen, at that time we will meet other people in our life and maybe one day…you will fall in love with other people and then you will marry…”

Sunggyu’s words was cut off when the black haired boy kissed his cheeks, made him blushed immediately. “I will always love Sunggyu-hyung,” he said. “No matter how many people that I see and meet in life, you are the one that I will always love and marry~”

Sunggyu smiled widely and nodded his head enthusiastically. “You promise?” he said while he held up his pinky finger in front of him. The black haired kid smiled back and linked his pinky finger with Sunggyu’s.

“I’m promise,” he said softly. “You are the one that I will always love….”

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes. He rolled at their wide bed until he saw Sunggyu’s sleeping face beside him. Woohyun smiled while he caressed Sunggyu’s cheeks softly and held the cute brown haired man’s tightly.

This time too…never kill for me. No matter how dark my past that I had been forgotten…don’t ever kill for me

Woohyun chuckled bitterly while he held Sunggyu’s hand tighter. “My hand is never tainted because of you. All the blood that taint my head…all of that…came from my selfish desire…to want you…to always be the one you always love.”

“I did say that I will always love you…no matter how many time passed but you…never promise the same thing for me. You…still can run to other people’s embrace and left me alone. You are the one…that will disappear from me and that is something…that I can’t bear.”

Woohyun bent down and kissed Sunggyu’s lips softly, careful to not wake the sleeping man up. “That’s why…I decided to lock you with me, to trap you with me, without any way out. No matter how much your hearts attached to another person, I will make sure…that you keep choose me, hyung….”

“Because promise that we make when we were a child…is not something that I will let just disappear like that. That promise is everything for me…and I will not let you forget it.”


 

Yep, this chapter...it looks like I mixed so many pairings? but anyway~does anyone know what is WooGyu relationship here except 'boyfriend'? And does anyone can guess what is MyungGyu relationship actually XDD if you can't...please keep read my fanfic then~ -getbricked-

for the comments:

AnchiYuki: Hmm...let's not say anything about the kiss because Woohyun will kill me if he knows XP! And then...MyungGyu relationship, I will tell you later, for now...just imagine what is their relationship XD thank you for your comment, and I hope you like this chapter XP

Sunggyunf_: Recently I can't see Myungie as a cold person anymore, he just being...happier? even though still mysteriousXD. I think Yeol teach Myungie his chodingness pretty good XP and I add a bit of Sunggyu's past here, can you guess what MyungGyu and WooGyu relationship? XP thank you for your comment and I hope you like this chapter XDD

And thank you so much for all the subscribers that I receive, it really make my day and surely make me very happy! that's why please keep subscribe and comment, okay guys? Since it will make me really happy. I will really appreciate it if you comment and subscribe to my story, guys! So please do that, okay? You are so kind, guys, I love you and once more thank you so much -bows- XDD

Okay, guys, I love you, Annyeong! ^______^