A Relationship Of A Dark Trust

Light And Dark

“Kim Sunggyu…” Hoya said when he saw the information that he got about Sunggyu at his apartment. “Born at April 28th 1989 at North Jeolla, South Korea. He is an only child of Kim family, the founder of Kim Corporation. His family…seemed normal, no criminal records or anything.  His parents died at a car accident when he was 18 and since then Kim Corporation was being held by his uncle, Jung Yunho…. Sunggyu took education at a boarding school in Seoul, and he lived alone after he graduated high school. He entered police academy with the advices of his cousin, Lee Jinki. Wow, coincidentally this Lee Jinki is Minho-hyung’s senior at school, the world is so small after all.”

Hoya sighed when he leaned at his chairs. “He seems normal…. His family background also seemed normal. He…doesn’t seem like someone that will put himself or even have a connection even a bit with Infinite,” Hoya closed Sunggyu’s profile at his computer and looked at his computer screen with a blank stares. “Maybe…I just too suspicious about him after all.”

Hoya immediately shut down his computer and walked to his bed. For a moment, the handsome black haired man glanced at his balcony’s window, where he could see the scenery of night Seoul clearly. He…even though he already made sure that Sunggyu seemed like someone that wouldn’t have any connection at all to Infinite and Woohyun in particular, he supposedly be relieved (well…how could he worked with a person that he suspected to be his enemy too?).

Then why…he still felt uneasy? He still felt that there was something that Kim Sunggyu had been hiding from him, something dark…and quite honestly, made him uneasy.

“Kim Sunggyu…” Hoya whispered softly. “Who are you actually?”


Sunggyu walked to his apartment and opened his front door. The cute brown haired man immediately walked in and sighed loudly before leaned his body to the door’s frame and closed his eyes for a moment.

Really…he never knew that worked for FBI, especially at murder investigations’ division could be this tiring. He got so many cases that they must investigated, and this is his first time to work there too.

Not to added Hoya’s cold behavior towards him. Really~he understood that, Minho said something about Hoya had a bit antisocial tendencies toward people, especially ones that he was not close enough but really~ they were partners. How could that Lee Howon and he worked together if that handsome man acted like an ice statue like that to him. Not to mention, he was a bit rude too! Ignored Sunggyu all day like Sunggyu just his office’s decoration and such. If he wasn’t forbid to hit someone that could be considered as his senior at FBI and would get suspended immediately if he did so, he would not hesitate to smack Hoya once or twice just to make sure that man knew that he was existed.

“Oh, so you already come back?” said a voice suddenly from the silence of the room. Sunggyu quickly opened his eyes and saw a very handsome black haired man walked to him with a smirk at his face.

“So…you come back earlier that I expected you to be,” said Sunggyu while he smiled tiredly. “Sorry…”

“It’s alright,” said the black haired man in front of him while he rose his hand and wrapped it at Sunggyu’s slim waist. “How is your first day as FBI agent? Happy?”

Sunggyu just kept silent for a moment before  a smirk formed at his lips and the brown haired man pushed the man that hug him and chuckled. “Hmmm~ maybe yes maybe no…” said Sunggyu in a tone full of arrogance and sinister. “FBI is an interesting playground to play I admit it but~ the people there are boring.”

The man that stood in front of Sunggyu  also chuckled when he saw the mysterious, dark gazes at Sunggyu’s eyes. A dark gaze that he always loved so much. “They will not be so boring anymore later~ when I give them more cases to inspect.”

“Hmm…really?” said Sunggyu while he walked to the black haired man and caressed his cheeks. “It’s good to hear though, Woohyun, because really…I’m bored.”

 Woohyun chuckled before walked to Sunggyu and pinned the man to the door. “I promise to entertain you, then,” Woohyun whispered while he looked at Sunggyu’s cold, emotionless eyes. “As long as you give me your kisses before my mission today.”

Sunggyu’s smile widened when he heard Woohyun’s words. “Well…good luck for your mission, then~” Sunggyu said while he embraced Woohyun’s neck tightly. “Mr. Death reaper with crimson wings from Infinite….”

And the brown haired man immediately smashed his lips to Woohyun in a passionate, lustful kiss. Let both of them drown in their ual lust and passion.


At the next day, the relationship between Hoya and Sunggyu still didn’t change at all. Even though Hoya already wanted to say something to Sunggyu, but still he just talked one-two word at a time, made Sunggyu even wondered was Hoya really an antisocial? If he was an antisocial he wouldn’t work at FBI where he needed to interact much.

But Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Minho, all of them said Hoya was like a mute person at the office anyway.

Anyway that day, both of them worked in silence again except some questions and answers session until night. Sunggyu huffed childishly when he finally put down his papers and stood up from his seat to prepare himself to go home.

At least until he heard the sound of something fallen behind him. The cute brown haired man immediately turned around to find Hoya laid down at floor, seemingly unconscious.

“Hoya-ssi!!” Sunggyu yelled when he ran to approached the black haired man. Sunggyu knelt down and put Hoya’s head at his lap, to find out that the man was burning up.

“He’s having a fever?!” Sunggyu muttered. “And he doesn’t say anything to anyone. Really…if it is his behavior everytime he sick, he will die without anyone notice one day….”

Sunggyu supported Hoya to walk into his car, and since…he didn’t want to bring Hoya to his apartment (hey, who can guarantee Woohyun was not there now?) the brown haired man called Dongwoo and asked for Hoya’s address before drove away to the address that Dongwoo had given to him.


Hoya slowly opened his eyes. He felt his head throbbed so much in pain, like he was being hammered from every side. He clutched his head when he felt a towel had been put at his forehead.

“Ah, you already wake up!” said a voice from beside him. Hoya turned his head around and widened his eyes immediately when he saw Sunggyu sat beside him with a worried expression at his face. The cute brown haired man held a wet towel at his hand and he used it to wipe Hoya’s sweaty face and body.

“Why are you here?!” Hoya yelled while he tried to sit up but failed immediately with a headache that still banging his head.

“Don’t move around! You still have a fever!” Sunggyu said while he pushed Hoya to lay down once more and put the wet, cold towel to Hoya’s forehead. “And it’s a bit high too, so just rest now! I will not steal anything from your apartment anyway, no need to worry!”

Hoya just kept silent and laid down. Sunggyu smiled and collected Hoya’s clothes that he had been taken off before. “Okay, since you already wake up I’ll make you some tea to warm your body. Oh, and I change your clothes too when you sleep because it is soaked with your sweat!” Sunggyu said. “Just lie down and keep rest, okay? I’ll come back soon.” The brown haired man walked out of the room, leaved Hoya alone to think about Sunggyu’s behavior.

He’s warm, and also kind. He really didn’t feel like someone that have any relationship with dark world like mafia and all. A person that wanted to help a person that always being so cold to him like Sunggyu…no, Hoya could’t imagine Sunggyu to live in a pool of blood and darkness like Woohyun and the rest of Infinite at all.

Sunggyu…was so pure like an angel, different with the rest of the bloody devil of Infinite.

Hoya gripped his sheets tightly. No…he thought out loud. Sunggyu-hyung is not a part of Infinite and he is not Woohyun’s spy. It is really a coincidence that Minho-hyung met him as my partner the same day as Woohyun sent the bloody letter to me.

Hoya’s thought was cut off when Sunggyu walked back into his room with a cup of tea at his hands. The brown haired man smiled when he sat back beside Hoya and gave the cup to Hoya.

“Drink this, this is ginger tea. It should warm your body and make you feel a bit comfortable,” said Sunggyu. Hoya just looked at the cup for a moment before sipped the warm liquid, felt the warmth that started to seep through his body.

“Thank you…Sunggyu-hyung…” Hoya mumbled softly. “For help me…even though I am always so cold to you….”

Sunggyu just chuckled slightly. “Silly, we in FBI supposed to help whoever that needs help, including the mute statue like you,” Sunggyu said while he checked Hoya’s temperature again. “Even though true…I wish you will trust me a bit more rather than being silent and cold….”

“It’s difficult for me…to trust someone,” Hoya said softly. “After…what happened to my parents….”

Sunggyu looked at Hoya curiously. “What do you mean? What happen to your parents?”

“Well…my parents…” Hoya looked at the brown liquid at the cup that he still held. “is the best parents that I have…but not the best people in the world….” Hoya chuckled bitterly. “…Because they work for a mafia and sold drugs and all…. I know…that there are bad people but for me…they are the best parents that always make me happy to have them.”

Sunggyu just kept silent.

“But one day…my parents did a fatal mistake. The mafia where they worked on decided to kill them and that what I find when I came back from school one day…my parents laid at their pool of blood…by the people that they supposedly trust the best…. It just a pure luck that they didn’t realized me when I ran away all the way to Dongwoo-hyung’s house and all. Since then…they took care of me but I…can’t forget what happen to my parents. How trust is practically something that kill them and all….”

“That’s why…I never believe someone too much to trust them. Everyone…at some extent will betray each other to save themselves, to protect other people that they consider precious, to keep their dignity and all. Trust is so much just a lie, a sweet, stupid deceit and I….”

Hoya’s words were cut off when Sunggyu hugged him, well, okay…maybe leaned his head to the brown-haired man’s chest was sound more right. Sunggyu caressed Hoya’s hair softly, made Hoya felt that Sunggyu was like a mother that just consoled his child after a bad nightmare.  

And…he felt so warm and comfortable…made him didn’t want to lose this warmth forever.

“It must be hard on you…right?” Sunggyu muttered softly while he still caressed Hoya’s hair. “But Hoya…at least…believe me. I can’t say that maybe one day I will not go leave you alone too, but…for now…” Sunggyu kissed Hoya’s forehead softly. “I will always be here with you…. For now, I can be the one you trust to, and I promise…when the time comes when I betray you…I will not object when you kill me. You can kill me when the time comes but please…believe me this time…. let me support you...and heal your wounds, okay?”

Hoya just felt silent when he heard Sunggyu’s words but deep inside his hears he felt so…content. To let Sunggyu hugged him like this…to feel the brown haired man’s warmth…it just felt so…right. Hoya rose his hand and clutched tightly at Sunggyu’s shoulder, made Sunggyu deepened his hug to the black haired boy’s head.

But without their notice a pair of eyes that looked at them in jealousy and rage.

“I will not let you have him, Lee Howon…” muttered the owner of the eyes. “Sunggyu is mine and only mine. He is the only thing…that I will not let you to take it away from me!”


 

Well...anyway...HoGyu seemed like the adorable and cute ones when WooGyu seemed like the y, mysterious one. I mean, really? It should be switched, right? But I don't know why, everytime I see HoGyu my mind just screamed 'cute' and 'adorable' instead of 'y' and 'mysterious' -getbricked- so yeah...guys I hope you like HoGyu interactions here since it seems so...fluffy and all....

Anyway...anyone notice how different Sunggyu's personality in front of Woohyun and Hoya? In front of Hoya, Sunggyu is all kind, adorable, and warm but when he is with Woohyun he is all cold, mysterious, and y. Well...Sunggyu is really something, right? He is the main topic of our fanfic anyway, so please keep read it if you want to know what is the reason behind this different of behavior guys~ -getkicked-

and for the comments:

Hysterie_: Did Sunggyu really the third party of the game? Well, I will not reveal it for now~ XD Anyway...I hope you like this chapter XDD Thank you for your comment, I love you ^____^

hisoyuki: Yeah, they are really y in their police uniforms, that's why I keep watching it XD -getbricked- and...thank you so much for like my story! I hope you will like this chapter too and keep read this, okay? XD thank you for your comment~ I love you ^____^

mitsuchan: Yep, Woohyun is the one messed up with Hoya but do you realize that Sunggyu messed up with both Woohyun and Hoya so the real little bastard is Sunggyu XP and...are you see that Hoya already have a bit crush here? if yes, congratulation, I am not fail to make HoGyu moment, -gethit- I hope you like this chapter XDD thank you for comment and I love you ^___^

valerija: Thank you so much for your compliments! I am very grateful to accept such a compliment like that! -bow- Well...I will leave what happened to WooGyu for your interpretation and imagination for now XD and I hope you like this adorable HoGyu moment here, sorry, I can't make a y mysterious ones like WooGyu since they are partners, not enemies. Okay, I hope you like this chapter and keep reading my fanfic! XD thank you for your comment, and I love you ^____^

And thank you so much for all the subscribers that I receive, it really make my day and surely make me very happy! that's why please keep subscribe and comment, okay guys? Since it will make me really happy and motivate me to writing and update faster. You are so kind, guys, I love you and once more thank you so much, okay? XDD

Okay, guys, I love you, Annyeong! ^______^