Tsubaki

Vampire Prince

 

Without even thinking, you run through the mansion and out the front door into the night.  You breathe in the fresh air, slowing to a walk.  Heading towards the city, you realize that you don't have any money or shoes.  "Damnit..." you mutter under your breath, and decides to go back to your apartment, since you really don't have anywhere else to go.
 
 
Soohyun returns to Shin's bedroom where the others are gathered around the bed observing Aimi who is now unconscious.  As he approaches them, Kuro turns to face him.  Soohyun rubs his head and closes his eyes, sighing.  "______ saw the whole thing..  She ran away before I could explain or reason with her."  He looks at Kuro.  "I need you to follow her.  Keep her safe..  I don't think she really wants to see me right now."  Kuro nods and quickly walks out of the room.
 
 
After making your way quickly through the city and earning many stares due to your appearance, you arrive at your apartment.  You enter the building and hurry up the stairs to the second floor, your feet hurting from the long walk and the rough pavement.  When you arrive at her door, you crouch down and reach into a crack in the door jam, pulling out a spare key.  As you place the key to the lock, the door moves on its hinges.  You freeze and your eyes widen.  'I know I locked it...'  You slowly push the door open just enough for you to slip into the dark apartment.  Feeling on the wall beside you, your hand makes contact with the light switch and you flip it on, gasping at the sight before you.
 
 
Kuro follows ______ at a safe distance all the way to her apartment.  He waits in the stairway as she pauses at her door, and watches her enter the apartment.  Suddenly, he senses a strong presence.  'Something's not right...'
 
 
You stare in shock; your apartment is trashed.  It looks like it's been ransacked.  Things have been tipped over, papers and books scattered everywhere, glass broken, cushions ripped.  "What....." you utter softly, before a louder voice breaks through the silent room.  "Why hello there,  ______, is it?"
You look around sharply and a figure appears in the doorway to the balcony.  You're unable to make out any of his features since the dim, living room light doesn't reach the balcony.  "Who are you?" you ask him, your voice trembling.  He chuckles from the shadows, sending chills up your spine.
 
 
As the presence grows stronger, Kuro knows something's wrong.  He dashes into the hallway.
 
 
The figure steps into the apartment, the light illuminating him.  His hair is an indiscernible color; a mixture of silvery white and blonde.  The smirk he wears on his lips looks almost playful, yet threatening.
As he approaches you, you back away from him.  "Who are you?" you repeat the question, a little more strongly.
 
 
Kuro steps swiftly through the door into ______'s apartment, moving in front of her.  "I'd like to know who you are, too," he says, glaring at the man in front of them.  The man looks at Kuro and smirks wider.  "Who are you?  You're not the heir of Nosferatu.  Your presence isn't strong."
 
 
You're taken by surprise when the second figure enters your apartment and steps between you and the intruder.  'Soohyun..?'  Your heart skips a beat, then you look up at him and realize that it's Kuro.  'Why is he here..?'
Kuro speaks again, "Answer the question."  The two men glare at each other for several long seconds and you glance back and forth between them.  The tension in the air is tangible, and it's almost like they're having a mental fight.  Suddenly, They both relax a bit and the intruder speaks, still wearing his smirk, "Alright, fine.  I'm the heir of Ravnos, Tsubaki.  Now, tell me who you are."  He looks Kuro up and down.
 
 
Kuro tries to keep his reaction minimal as Tsubaki introduces himself.  'This is bad..'  He then introduces himself, "My name is Kuro."
"Kuro, huh?  What are you, a servant?  Cute," Tsubaki replies, crossing his arms.  He advances a step closer to Kuro and ______.  "You two are coming with me," he says forcefully, yet, with a hint of playfulness.
Kuro stiffens.  "And why would we do that?"
Tsubaki a smile and suddenly, the lights go out.
 
 
There are a few seconds of scuffling and struggling in the darkness, and You feels something knock you against the wall.  When the lights come back on, Tsubaki is standing in the middle of the room with one arm around Kuro's neck and the other pinning his arms behind his back.  Kuro is breathing deeply, his teeth gritting in discomfort.  You stare in horror, afraid of what Tsubaki might be intending to do.
 
 
Tsubaki breathes heavily for a few seconds before speaking in a low, menacing tone beside Kuro's ear, "I need a new servant.  And I like you.  As for her," he gestures to ______, "it should be obvious why we want her.  Count yourselves lucky; at least you'll live a little longer."
 
 
Your eyes water and you feel a weight in the pit of your stomach.  Without thinking, you let out a scream.  "Soohyun!"  Suddenly, something slams you into the wall and everything goes black.
 
~
 
Soohyun is sitting in the armchair in Shin's room, watching over the still unconscious Aimi, with Shin asleep on the edge of the bed.  Suddenly, a jolt of energy makes him sit up straight and he hears his name being screamed in the distance.  His eyes widen and his heart beats faster.  He jumps out of the chair and runs from the room and through the mansion, heading for the front door.  'No....not again...' He runs as fast as he can down the street, praying that he'll be in time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay!  New chapter! :D lol  Hello everyone~~~ We've introduced a new character in this one. ^^  Hope everyone likes it so far. :P
NOTE:  As of today (September 3rd, 2012), we have updated character profile pictures in the Description and added Tsubaki's profile. :)
Comments are very important to us~~ lol It's fun to see what you guys think ^^
THANKS FOR READING~!