CHAPTER 7

Our Life After WGM

 

“What did he says to you?” Yoona asked her.

They all have been waiting for her at the lobby when they saw her walking weakly to them.

“Nothing. Nothing important,” She said.

Yoona knew that look.

"What did that old man said to my Hyunnie?She thought.

“Let’s go home, unnie,” Seohyun weakly said, leading the girls to their van.

She got into the van and sat at very back of the van, in the corner. She turned off the light above her and leaned against the side of the van.

Yoona was about to enter the van, deciding to sit next to Seohyun, when Tiffany stopped her.

“She needs to be alone,” Tiffany told her.

“What? Are we going to leave her alone in the van and the rest of us walk from here to the dorm?” Yoona asked.

Tiffany knew Yoona’s tempers are hard to control when it comes to anything that related to Park sunbaenim.

“Relax.Let Jesicca sits next to her,” Tiffany calmly said. “If you’re going to sit next to Seohyun, you’ll definitely fire her with thousands of questions and that’s definitely not what she needs right now.”

Yoona bit her lower lips.

“You’re right, you’re right,” she said. “But why Jessica unnie?”

Tiffany smiled. “Well, she’s a sleeping beauty, right? She won’t bother Seohyun.”

Yoona made an ‘O’ shaped with and let Jessica entered the van first.

Along their way to their dorm, Seohyun put on her headphone and set the radio channel to MBC’s. She looked outside the window and saw her views passing by so quickly.

“Why?” She asked herself. She shut her eyes, repeating the question in her head.

Suddenly she felt hot pain in her chest.

“Is love always being this painful? I always thought love is something beautiful, something that makes you feel like you’re up in the cloud, fears nothing and just float freely.”

And then she realized that she missed him. She missed hearing his voice, his jokes, his childish behavior, his laugh… Her eyes became watery.

“Oh god,” she closed her eyes and silently prayed. “When will I be able to see him again? I really miss him. I just…” Her heart began to ache again. “Even hearing his voice for one brief moment can take this pain away…” she said to herself, trying hard not to let her tears fall.

“And now, we have our special guest coming to our studio tonight: ‘C’ TO THE ‘N’ TO THE ‘BLUE’~!” The radio DJ screamed in excitement.

Seohyun opened her eyes in disbelief.

“Do introduce yourself to listeners out there,” said the DJ.

“Yes. Good evening everyone, I’m maknae Minhyuk.”

“Hello and good evening to the listeners out there. This is Jonghyun.”

“Good evening everyone. This is the lady-like member speaking, Jungshin.”

“You do look like one, Jungshin-ssi,” said the DJ. “And now the leader.”

“Yes, hello everyone and good evening. I’m Jung Yonghwa.”

“That voice…” Her tears finally flow down her cheeks. A smile formed on her face.

The tears falling down her cheeks are not from her sadness but the happiness she felt when the voice, that one angelic voice rings into her ears. And for the very first time, she turned the volume to its maximum.