CHAPTER 4

Our Life After WGM

 

Yonghwa sprawled on the sofa. His brothers were all busy cleaning the dorm.

“Are you guys sure you don’t need help in cleaning all of these… mess?” He asked, looking at them who were already drenched in sweat.

“We’re okay, hyung. You don’t have to do anything. It’s been hard for you these past few days, so today you need full rest.” Minhyuk said, giving his brother that eye-smile.

“Yes, we’re…” Jonghyun tried to talk while carrying a big pile of dirty clothes. “We’re okay.”

“I’m not. This thing is heavy, you know…” Jungshin interjected. Both Minhyuk and Jonghyun gave him a death glare. “But, it’s okay.” He added quickly, “Carrying this might give me some abs here,” pointing to his belly.

Yonghwa just smiled. He knew he’s a burden to them for the past few days after knowing he had to end his marriage contract with Seohyun. Especially last night…

His thought was interrupted by Minhyuk who fell, throwing the clothes he’s carrying to the air, and landed on Yonghwa’s feet.

“Oh, sorry hyung!” Minhyuk apologized.

“You guys obviously need tremendous helps in here,” Yonghwa said. He stood up and helped Minhyuk picking up the clothes.

“Yah, I just saw Jonghyun carrying a large pile of dirty clothes and now we have another pile? How many people are actually living in here?” Yonghwa playfully asked.

“Asked that man who was supposed to do the laundry...” Jonghyun said, hinting at Jungshin.

“Hey, I was busy, you know?” Jungshin tried to defend himself.

“Okay, stop it. Let’s just do the laundry together. They said when men do work together, their brother relationship is getting stronger.” Yonghwa said.

“Hyung…” Minhyuk said, touched by his brother’s words. He stood up, threw his fist into the air and shout, “Let’s go!”

They all laughed at his childish attitude.

While they were waiting for the washing machine to stop, they all rested on the bench at the veranda. They were talking about anything except for topics related to his ‘marriage’. They boys were trying really hard not to bring anything that made their hyung remember his last day with Seohyun.

“Don’t you guys curious about what happened last night?” Yonghwa decided to bring the topic himself.

Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin were surprised by his unexpected question. They looked at each other a few times.

JongHyun finally spoke, “It’s okay if you’re not comfortable to talk about it, hyung. But if you want someone to hear what you keep in your heart, then we’re here.”

Both Minhyuk and Jungshin nodded in agreement.

Yonghwa sighed. “Last night was… the most painful day of my life. The pain in my heart was excruciating. Can you guys see the dark circles here?” He pointed at his eyes, “I was crying the whole night at the sofa in the living room.”

The boys didn’t have anything to say since the three of them never experience love before.

“I just hope she realized my feelings for her, you know? All the things I did to her during the show were full of sincerity.”

“Yes, we can see that hyung.” Minhyuk said. “I remember you were so excited to give her the scarf you personally made at Japan.”

“Not forgetting the goguma field,” Jonghyun added.

Yonghwa smiled. “The two-row goguma field,” he corrected.

“And the guitar too!” Jungshin exclaimed.

The four of them laughed.

“Out of all those things, the flower bouquet is the special one.” Yonghwa said.

“Why?” The three boys asked at the same time.

“I confessed everything on the letter I wrote to her. And that letter came with the flower… She was going to read it in the car but I immediately stopped her.”

"Why?" They asked again.

"There's cameras you know, I want it to be special. So I told her to read it when she's alone..."

They boys gave a "Oh" reply.

"I just hope she remember to read it..." He thought.

 

Hey, Cathy's here :D About that last line: do you guys remember watching the scene (in the last episode) where Yong gave Hyun the flower bouquet? and when they were inside the car, Hyun opened the letter but DIDN'T read out what was written on it like she usually does on other episodes? so yeah... I'm curious ^^ that's why I included it in my story.

Do leave comments below, I need to know whether my fanfic is good or not.

Enjoy! ^^