CHAPTER 15

Our Life After WGM

 “Seohyun?” Yonghwa asked again, making sure he didn’t hear Jonghyun wrong.

Jonghyun sighed. “There, I say it. Seohyun.”

“Why did you bring her-”

“You don’t even think that she might watch your broadcast on TV,” Jonghyun interjected, “Which, for your information, she did watch actually.”

Yonghwa stared at him, trying to read Jonghyun’s face whether he’s making up stories or not.

“No, I’m not joking,” Jonghyun said, as if he could read the leader’s mind. “She thought there’s something going on between you and Park Shin-Hye,” he continued, “You know she is new to this kind of thing, so even the smallest thing you did might winded up getting her hurt.”

“Ya, stop blabbering like a know-it-all,” Yonghwa enraged, “You better stop watching dramas.”

Jonghyun bit his lower lip, irritated by the leader’s in-denial attitude. “Can’t you just listen to me first?”

“I don’t have to. You’re just delusional,” Yonghwa answered short.

“Oh, so you prefer listening to your co-star’s words, whom you only know for few months, and do whatever she told you to do than hearing mine?” Jonghyun asked, raising his voice to Yonghwa for the first time.

“At least she knew what she was talking about,” Yonghwa answered.

“And you obviously didn’t know what you were doing. Your marriage with Seohyun just ended a few days ago and now you’re being lovey-dovey with another girl? Can’t you at least think what the netizens might say about Seohyun? She’s already hurt and now with this. How selfish can you be?”

Furious by his words, Yonghwa stood up from the couch and pulled Jonghyun up by his shirt. Jonghyun was shocked by the leader’s action that no words came out from his mouth.

“Just because you know me longer doesn’t mean you have the right to criticize me!”

Jonghyun swallowed hard and built up courage to answer him. “You better lessen your ego and realize your mistake or you may lose someone you’re going after for.”

 “Maybe you’re just jealous of me because I am an actor and you’re not,” Yonghwa said, raising his eyebrows.

“What did you say?” Jonghyun asked, anger began to take over him.

“Yes, I know you are dreaming to be an actor, and you know what? Forget that ‘cause you won’t be one.”

***

The noise outside the room awakened Minhyuk who was sleeping in his bed. Puzzled, he looked at Jungshin’s bed but to find him nowhere in sight. He got out of his bed and walked towards the door and shocked to see Jungshin standing there, his right ear attached firmly to the door.

“Hyung!” Minhyuk called out, causing Jungshin to jump in surprise.

“Ya! Shhh~~” Jungshin warned him, placing his finger on his lips.

“Hyung, what are you doing? And what’s going on out there?” Minhyuk asked in puzzlement.

“This is worse than I expected,” Jungshin said. He turned to the maknae and explained everything.

“Are you out of your mind?!” was Minhyuk response to his brother’s story. “You let Jonghyun hyung talk about this ALONE with Yonghwa hyung? Don’t you remember what happened to you when you talked back to Jonghyun hyung?”

The memories of him getting hit by Jonghyun in the bathroom rushed to his head. His jaw dropped and he hit his head in disbelieved. “Oh god, what did I do?” Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead.

Jungshin immediately turned the door knob and stepped out of the room, and was welcomed by a glass thrown to the wall near him. The glass smashed instantly to pieces, leaving Jungshin, and Minhyuk behind him, in astonishment.

Jonghyun had his hands wrapped tightly around Yonghwa’s collar, causing the two maknaes to panic and rushed to the two boys.

Minhyuk pulled Jonghyun’s arms from Yonghwa’s. “Hyung, hyung! Stop it, please!” Minhyuk begged, his eyes started to get watery.

“Ya, Jung Yonghwa! What did you say again?” Jonghyun yelled, causing Jungshin to pull him away. “Hyung, calm down! This isn’t what is supposed to be.”

“He just won’t listen to me!” Jonghyun glared at him and turned his gaze back to Yonghwa.

Jungshin pulled Jonghyun into his room and closed the door behind him. He looked at Jonghyun and wanted to say something but the look on his brother’s face sent shivers down his spine. Those eyes, those deadly eyes that made him scared of Jonghyun for the first time in his life a year ago during CNBLUE’s Japanese tour. Jungshin decided to zip his lips and just stood there.

“Ah, Minhyuk,” he suddenly remembered of Minhyuk and went outside.

It was quiet in the living room and the front door was wide opened. “They must’ve gone out,” Jungshin thought.

Just then, Minhyuk appeared and went to the kitchen. “Yonghwa hyung went outside for a while,” Minhyuk said. He grabbed a plastic bag and walked to where the broken glass pieces were. He bent down and began to pick them one by one.

Jungshin sighed. “This is all my fault,” he said gloomily and helped Minhyuk cleaning.

“It’s not yours. It’s my fault for being ignorant when you guys were having trouble. Instead of helping, I was sleeping like a princess,” Minhyuk replied, feeling guilty.

Suddenly the door behind them swung opened and Jonghyun appeared. Seeing the two maknaes cleaning, he bent down and took the plastic bag from Minhyuk.

“Let me clean this,” Jonghyun said to them.

“It’s okay hyung, we can do this,” Minhyuk said, refused to let him do it.

“I created this mess, so let me. You guys go and find Yonghwa,” Jonghyun insisted.

He saw Minhyuk’s eyes getting watery and gave him a pat on his shoulder. He knew his action made him and Jungshin worried. “I’m sorry, I really am. I didn’t know what’s gotten into me.”

Minhyuk can no longer hold his tear and let them ran down his cheeks. He quickly swiped away his tears and said, “Well, even the greatest man and the most harmonious family have their ups and downs, so does CNBLUE. Let’s just take this as a challenge for us to become stronger and closer than before.”

“You and your complicated words,” Jungshin said to the maknae, his eyes and nose began to get red too. “Yeah, some says fighting lead to bonding, so why not?”

Jonghyun smiled, “You two really are the greatest gifts to CNBLUE, and even Yonghwa knows that.”

Minhyuk let out a small laugh and flashed his adorable eye-smiles.

“Now go get the leader,” Jonghyun told them.

“Yes hyung,” Minhyuk and Jungshin obeyed.

 

I do apologize for not updating this fanfic for five months. FIVE MONTHS T^T But I do now, so yeah ^^

Sorry if my writing is a bit... lame. It's been a long time since I write stories..

Anyway, one part of this chapter is based on true story by Jungshin.

This is the source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/cnblues-jungshin-reveals-what-happened-when-he-talked-back-to-jonghyun

WELL, I'M BACK! And did you guys watch YongSeo + Jonghyun x Yoona + JungMin during Music Bank backstage interview? Cute, isn't it? ^^

Finally, do leave COMMENTS below, I need feedback from you reader :)