CHAPTER 5

Our Life After WGM

 

“Oh god, it’s so cold out there,” Seohyun said, rubbing her hands quickly.

“Here, I prepare a hot drink for you,” said her makeup artist.

“Ah, thank you Heejin unnie.” She reached out for the drink. A familiar smell made her eyes sparkled.

“Wah, it’s goguma!” She carefully took a sip. “Mmm… it’s delicious~”

Heejin smirked. “For you, everything related to goguma is tasty.”

Seohyun chuckled. She peeked outside the window to see how her sisters were doing. Since she was the first one to record the CF earlier, she got all the time now to rest.

“Are your sisters still recording?” The makeup artist asked.

“Yes, Heejin unnie. Poor them,” Seohyun answered. “It’s really cold out there, really,” she added.

Heejin suddenly remembered something. “Ah, I almost forgot! Your phone rang earlier. You better check it out.”

“Oh, really?”

She placed her drink on the table and took the white bag hanging by the corner of the table. Inside were all the nine SNSD members’ phones.

“How do you know it was my phone?” Seohyun asked. She pretended to be shock. “Unnie, did you check my phone without my consent?”

“I don’t have to. Your ringtone says everything, dear,” Heejin answered. “Banmal Song, eh?” She flashed a playful smile to Seohyun.

Seohyun felt her face getting hotter. She can feel blood rushes through the veins under her face.

“I… should have put it on silent,” Seohyun said, breaking her eye contact with Heejin.

Heejin let out a small laugh. “Seohyun-aa, why are you suddenly become shy?”

“No, I am not. That goguma drink is just too hot,” She replied instantly, trying to defense herself. Her lips then curve into a smile.

She unlocked her phone and opened the message.

From: WGM Director

Good morning, Seohyun-ssi. I just want to remind you about the backroom interview which will be taking place on Monday. Time and place, as usual. That’s all, thank you ^^

Her palms started to get sweaty. She didn’t know whether she should be excited or vice versa.

“I get to see him again.”

***

From: WGM Director

Good morning, Yonghwa-ssi. I just want to remind you about the backroom interview which will be taking place on Monday. Time and place, as usual. That’s all, thank you ^^

 Yonghwa who was peacefully lying on the sofa, playing with his phone, suddenly got up into a seating position. “Ah, I totally forget about the backroom interview,” he said.

Then suddenly he smiled.

“That means I still have a chance to meet her,” he said. He turned to his brothers.

“Well, hyung…” Minhyuk said, shuffling the cards on his hand like a pro magician. “What would you do when you meet her?”

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t think it will be that awkward though, since you just met her last night. Am I right?” Jungshin asked, playing with his long hair.

“I don’t know.”

“Hyung, you should do something on that Monday night. Something that will make her heart flutters. It’s your last chance.” Jonghyun said, his eyes fixed on the television screen.

“That’s what I’ve been doing since our first meeting, Jonghyun-aa.”

“Well, do more!”

Yonghwa glared at Jonghyun from behind.

“Do you think it’s easy?” He thought to himself.

A long silence filled the room. Only the sound from the television and Jungshin’s humming can be heard.

“Should I…” Yonghwa finally spoke up, “kiss her?”

The three boys immediately turned to their hyung. Their eyes widen, staring deep into Yonghwa’s eyes.

“Hyung…” Minhyuk said, placing his cards on the floor.

“Kidding.” Yonghwa finally added. “I will not do that to her without her will, it’s like taking advantage of her.”

They all sighed in relief.

“But really, what should I do?”

Jungshin got up from his place and sat next to Yonghwa.

“We’ll help you, hyung.” Jungshin said, flashing his biggest smile ever to Yonghwa.

“Thank you, guys.” Yonghwa said, giving him back a smile. “And take off that smile. It’s creepy.”

“Yeah, hyung. It’s creepy,” Minhyuk agreed.

“You look like a e with that smile,” Jonghyun added.

“Ya ya ya, I’m just being kind,” Jungshin said firmly.

They all burst into laughter.

“Well, I should prepare something big, then,” Yonghwa said quietly and continued bullying Jungshin.

 

I'm sorry if it's kinda plain. I'm sick now, having headache since yesterday T__T but with the thoughts of YongSeo, I miraculously had the power to type ^^