Another Confession

LiVing a Lie

 

AN: Plus a short chapter. I hope I can update soon :)

I'm still thinking of how to continue now ^^

 


 

"Hmmhh…" Oh Ha Ni slowly woke up and noticed Seung Jo was already gone. There was a bowl of rice on the table for breakfast, and a note that he had to prepare the lesson and she'd better not be late. Ha Ni gazed at the clock, it was already pretty late. So she was late already. And she really didn't feel like seeing everyone. So she decided to spend the day at Seung Jo's room. She ate, showered, changed, cleaned up and then went to watch some TV. She didn't need school anyway. Now it had been leaked, why would she bother going to summer school anyway?

When she was laying on the couch with her arms behind her head and a depressed face, the door opened and Seung Jo came in. "So here you are" He said. She didn't say anything, she just kept staring at the ceiling. "What's with the depressed face" He poked her exposed side, making her squeal and sit up straight. "I just don't feel like going back now" She said, rubbing the spot he just poked. "Your friends looked pretty down too" Seung Jo said. "They're not my friends anymore… " Ha Ni mumbled with a depressed face. "Hey what's with the attitude" Seung Jo said, and he pushed her back down on the couch and started tickling her again. "HEY-Haha DON'T! You jerk!" Ha Ni laughed, rolling away and falling on the floor. "That was also a punishment for skipping my class" Seung Jo said and he smirked. To be honest, he just wanted to see her laugh.

"But I think.." He continued. "Sitting here all day being depressed isn't going to solve anything. So I think you just need to come back with me and face it" He said. "Maybe you're right" Ha Ni sighed. Seung Jo helped her up and she followed him outside. "Break is almost over" He said as they walked back towards the school, and Ha Ni nodded in response. She was so happy how her relationship with Seung Jo had developed. She wanted to tell her friends so bad about her night with him. She had shared a bed with him! He had been nice to her! He had tickled her to death in bed! What would they say to that? She really had to make up with them.


When they entered the school she felt a little nervous. She looked around, afraid she would see someone from her old school or would suddenly run into one of her friends, she wasn't ready for that yet.

"Oh Ha Ni!" She looked behind and saw Bong Joon Gu. "Bong Joon Gu…" She said and she stopped walking. Seung Jo continued walking and stood still a few meters further. "I heard about…" Bong Joon Gu started. Of course, Go Min and Joo Ri must have told him. "Eh.." Bong Joon Gu scratched his head uneasily. "I'm sorry, for lying to you. To all of you, I can understand if you hate me now" Oh Ha Ni said, and she wanted to continue walking. "No! Wait!" Bong Joon Gu yelled. She stopped and turned back at him. "It's true that I was really shocked. But! You must have had your reasons to lie to us! And-" He paused. "I'll never hate you! I still love you, Oh Ha Ni! No matter how smart or stupid you are, I'll always love you!" He said and Ha Ni's eyes widened. She had heard many confessions of him before, but this one was so serious and… sweet. "Bong Joon Gu…" She blushed and then smiled. "Thank you" She went to him and hugged him.

She was so happy with what he said, now she had also more hope that it'd be alright with Go Min and Joo Ri. "Thanks!" She said once again, and she went back to Seung Jo was standing. With accent on 'was'. He wasn't there anymore. "Huh? He was waiting here just now…. Ah well" She mumbled to herself and she shrugged.


Seung Jo was already in the classroom. Why did he have to see that? 'Don't tell me you're jealous of Bong Joon Gu' he thought, and he shook his head. No way. What did he want anyway? Now that he found out that he had feelings for Oh Ha Ni, he had no idea what to do or how to deal with it. "Argh…" He rubbed his head with a stressed grunt. This wasn't supposed to happen! Love was something he wasn't really good with. And he still didn't know how she felt about him. The way she acted in bed, was that to , or because she likes him too? The bell rang and he shook the thoughts away. Concentrate on the class, he thought.

"Go Min! Joo Ri!" The girls turned and saw Oh Ha Ni coming towards them. "Ha Ni…" Joo Ri mumbled, and they seemed to be uncomfortable. "We really have to get to class" Go Min said, and they wanted to walk past her. "No!" Ha Ni stopped them. "Please, give me a chance" She said. "We really need to talk" She continued. Joo Ri and Go Min looked at each other. "But…" "Seung Jo will understand. So please, come with me" She pulled Go Min along with her and Joo Ri followed.

Ha Ni had decided. She would tell them everything about her, explain everything, and hope for the best. That they would still be her best friends.