Mutual

LiVing a Lie

 

"Kya!" One of the guys had grabbed her wrist with painful force and pinned her down, as one of the others grabbed her ankles and stretched her legs out. "Let go of me!" Ha Ni struggled but the guy sat down on her legs, straddling her, while two others held down her arms. "Stop it!" Ha Ni cried, tears forming in her eyes. "Isn't this what all s dream of?" The guy on top of her said with an evil smile, and Oh Ha Ni's eyes widened in fear. "N-n-no please! Please let me go! I'm not a ! There's nothing between me and Soon Chun! Or –or Seung Jo! It's a misunderstanding!" she cried, but the guys just ignored her pleas.

The fourth guy who was just standing beside them was filming the scene with the camera on his phone, with a nasty grin on his face. "I'm serious! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Oh Ha Ni started screaming and crying for help. But it was after school, behind the school building, no one was there. "Shut her up" Ha Ni shut her eyes tightly when one of the hands roughly covered , hurting her. Her mind went blank, she was so scared and helpless, she couldn't do anything to fight them off. She felt how her shirt got ripped to pieces, she couldn't even remember how and when her skirt had disappeared. But the cold wind on her bare legs confirmed it for her. She felt like she was going to faint and she wished she would, so she wouldn't have to be aware of what was happening to her.

"If we'd known you had such a nice body, we would've taken advantage of you when you were still that dirty nerd!" The filming guy laughed, and Ha Ni moaned in pain when the guy on top of her bit her neck, while he rubbed her thighs with his hands. The guys who were holding her arms down, had removed her bra, and were doing things to her she didn't know what to think of, except for horrible. It was embarrassing, painful and weird. She shut her eyes again and tried desperately to escape when she felt how the guy on top of her started to slowly remove the last piece of clothing, her . "She managed to shake the hand from and screamed one more time. "LET ME GO! HELP!" She screamed, and just then a hand grabbed the guy on top of her at his collar and threw him away.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Ha Ni looked and cried with relief. Both Seung Jo and Soon Chun were standing there. Seung Jo gasped when he caught a glimpse of the form that was on the ground. He and Soon Chun only realized just now that the girl was Oh Ha Ni. Their eyes widened and they looked at the guys sitting beside her who still had their hands on her body. Seung Jo quickly closed his eyes but realized there was no time to count till ten. Anger was overflowing, he lost control over his body and before he knew it he was beating the living daylights out of them. "SEUNG JO!" Soon Chun had no time to stop him though, because he had his hands full with two of the other guys. When he realized these guys weren't holding back, he knew there was no other solution than violence. So he and Seung Jo beat the guys up until they were on the ground, covered with bruises and blood.


-Flashback-

"So here you are! Baek Seung Jo" Seung Jo was in the room for teachers to get some coffee. He was planning to stay at school to correct some more of the work, he didn't feel like bringing it all to his dorm room now. Soon Chun walked in and patted his shoulder. "Why did you run away from me? Ah well, I'm glad you're still here, I wanted to return this to you" He gave him back the key. "Thanks" Seung Jo said and he gave his colleague a cold look before turning away. "Hey!" Seung Jo sighed when Soon Chun turned and followed him. " I was wondering, do you like Oh Ha Ni?" Soon Chun asked. Oh Ha Ni was so sad just now, he had to know if it was true. "Hell no" Seung Jo felt really pissed. Was Soon Chun trying to make a fool of him? Was he teasing him? What an idiot! "Hmm that scene in your room told me something different!" Soon Chun said with a thoughtful expression. "I SAID NO! I DON'T LIKE HER!" Seung Jo barked, immediately regretting it. "Bad temper huh?" Soon Chun grinned.

"Just stop following me, I have things to do" Seung Jo said as they finally reached his classroom. "What things to do? There aren't any students here, and you can correct the work at your place right?" Soon Chun asked. "I was planning to correct them here" Seung Jo said, and he set down his coffee on the desk. "I see, well then, good luck" Soon Chun turned and then froze. "I thought you said you'd leave" Seung Jo said when Soon Chun stood there being silent for a few seconds. "What is going on there?" Seung Jo looked at the window that Soon Chun was looking at. They both narrowed their eyes. "Damn, those guys are molesting a girl!" And before they knew it they were both running towards the door.

-End Flashback-


The guy gasped when Seung Jo stepped on his phone, destroying it. "We'll get you four later, now GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" The guys stumbled away, and the teachers quickly went to the still and trembling Oh Ha Ni. She was still in the same position as the guys left her, her body uncovered, and tears still streaming down her face. "Oh Ha Ni…" Seung Jo quickly took off his blouse and covered her bare chest with it, while Soon Chun quickly fixed her and skirt with a slight blush. This was pretty awkward. Oh Ha Ni had lost consciousness in the meanwhile.

"Take her to your place, she needs care" Soon Chun said, and Seung Jo looked at him. "Why don't you take her, aren't you seeing each other?" Seung Jo said annoyed. Soon Chun blinked a few times, looking at Seung Jo questioningly before he laughed out loud. "Hahaha! What – you fell for the pictures that were spread around? And you're jealous? Hahaha!" He laughed, and Seung Jo felt himself blush against his will. "I didn't! I just.." Now he really felt embarrassed. "Are you worried?" Soon Chun asked, and Seung Jo looked away. "Don't worry" Soon Chun smiled and Seung Jo looked back in surprise. "We're not. We once loved each other, without knowing it was mutual. But yesterday…" Soon Chun smiled but seemed hurt. "She told me she loves you, Baek Seung Jo" Seung Jo didn't show reaction, but there was some kind of explosion inside of him. "I wanted one last hug from her, I still love her as my little sister. Maybe if I would have met her earlier we could have been dating…" He smiled again, this time a more honest one. "But we can't control how things go right?" Seung Jo still couldn't say anything, he was too surprised.

"So, I'll leave her to you" Soon Chun got up and walked away. He finally e more time. "I'll take care of those guys, they won't get away with this easily, those brats!" He then left, leaving Seung Jo alone with the unconscious Oh Ha Ni. He carefully lifted her and walked to his dorm, Soon Chun's words repeating in his head. Oh Ha Ni… loved him? Was this a joke? He looked down surprised when Ha Ni moved her head against his chest, mumbling "Seung Jo…" he couldn't help but smile now, had he just been worried over nothing?

He really was a fool.