Passion

LiVing a Lie

 

AN: Enjoy! :3 I still have to think how I'll continue it but it sure is close to an ending.

My inspiration is back at its lowest level again, so please have patience ^^


Oh Ha Ni slowly opened her eyes and gazed around. Slowly she started recognizing the room. "Wah!" She sat up straight and looked around even more. She was in Seung Jo's room! She looked at the clock, it was already evening. She then remembered all the things that had happened to her that day. She hugged her chest and sighed in relief. It was all over. "Hmm?" She sniffed. Something smelled good! "You're awake?" Seung Jo appeared from the kitchen with a bowl for her. "I cooked you something" He mumbled, handing her the bowl. "Th-thank you…" Oh Ha Ni took the bowl and nervously ate, while Seung Jo sat down on a chair at the table, a few feet away from her. "It's good" She said softly. "Are you okay?" Seung Jo asked, ignoring her compliment, and Ha Ni nodded while she still ate the food nervously.

"Thank you" Seung Jo looked up at her. "Thank you, for saving me" She smiled a weak smile. "I'm glad you're okay" He smiled back. Oh Ha Ni finished eating and went out of bed to place the bowl on the table. Only then she realized she was only wearing a big T-shirt, it probably belonged to Seung Jo. "Kya!" She blushed and pulled it down to cover her bottom. She wasn't wearing bottoms, only her . "Y-you.." She blushed even more and looked up at him with big eyes and a red face. "I had to, okay? I had to change your clothes" Seung Jo barked with a red face. "That's so embarrassing!" Ha Ni said, covering her cheeks with her hands and shaking her head nervously. "Whatever!" Seung Jo couldn't help but blush. "I saw you already so-" this earned him a pillow in his face. "What the-!" He barked. "You ert!" Ha Ni screamed. "ert? ME? I couldn't help it! What'd you rather have, me seeing you or getting by those punks?" He yelled, and Oh Ha Ni fell silent. "I know…" She looked at her feet, still blushing. "I am grateful… but it's so… embarrassing" She fidgeted with the T-shirt and nervously moved back towards the bed. She jumped on it and pulled the blankets over her head. How cute, Seung Jo thought.

"Oh Ha Ni" He said as he walked towards the bed. He tugged the blankets away and saw Ha Ni curled in a ball on his bed. He blushed against his will, she looked so cute, and Soon Chun's words were still in his head. "She told me she loves you, Baek Seung Jo" He leaned down, causing Ha Ni to flinch, her eyes shut. Although they immediately shot back open when she felt his fingers tickle the sensitive areas on her sides and tummy. "KYaaaahahahahaa don't!" She laughed and she rolled away. Seung Jo climbed on the bed and tickled her some more until she was panting from laughing so much. "I'm sorry" Oh Ha Ni looked up in surprise at his words. "Eh?" Did he just apologize? She looked at him questioningly. "I just wanted to see you laugh" Ha Ni blushed at this. "You sure you're okay? Soon Chun will take on those guys" Seung Jo said uneasily. "Y-yeah.. I'm fine" They looked in each other's eyes intensely. Then Seung Jo leaned in and… kissed her. Ha Ni's eyes widened and as reflex she wanted to pull back, but Seung Jo's hand was faster and was behind her, holding the back of her head, deepening the kiss. Forgetting the embarrassment of being exposed to him in nothing but a big T-shirt, Ha Ni answered the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Before she actually could realize it she was in an exciting make out session with Seung Jo. His tongue had entered and Ha Ni moved her hands through his hair.

When he pulled back for a moment to look her in the eyes, she realized what just happened. "W-w-w-wha-what! You kissed – we – we kissed – wah –" She totally freaked out, but Seung Jo just grabbed her and kissed her once more. "If you'd let me, I'd kiss you whenever I want to" He said when he pulled back. "Oh Ha Ni, I… I think I…" Damn, why was it so hard to confess? He felt an annoying pain in his chest, thinking about how Ha Ni must have felt when she confessed to him, and how bluntly he had turned her down. "I think… I love you" He finally managed to say. Oh Ha Ni looked at him with big eyes, obviously surprised. "Is this a dream?" She slowly brought out. Seung Jo moved some hair from her face. "It's real. Do you love me too?" The inner Seung Jo's were desperately fighting each other, this was so uncool! Right? He watched her cheeks getting even more color, and her lips slowly curled in a sweet smile. "Yes, I love you very much, Seung Jo" She finally said. Seung Jo's hand found her cheek, and he guided her towards him to kiss her again. Their lips brushed softly against each other before the kiss turned into another passionate one. Ha Ni felt how she was suddenly down on the bed with Seung Jo on top of her. All the desires that had been imprisoned inside Seung Jo could be satisfied now. He couldn't control himself anymore and just wished that he wasn't scaring her. He ran his hands over her body, rubbing her bare thighs. He started kissing her neck while his hands slowly moved under the huge T-shirt. Ha Ni felt that she wasn't wearing a bra and squirmed around, but his hands just moved further upwards and gently touched them. Ha Ni blushed and they looked at each other. "Am I allowed to see you once more?" Seung Jo smiled and Ha Ni blushed even more. "Y-yes…" She lifted her arms so he could take off her shirt easily. He attacked her body with kisses while his hands explored every area, finding sensitive areas and areas that made her moan and arch her back. All what Seung Jo did to her made up for all the horrible things those guys did to her. Seung Jo was so gentle, careful, and he made her feel so good. Whenever she felt embarrassed he would just smile at her and tell her it was okay.

That night he made love to her with so much passion and love, that Ha Ni couldn't even realize that she lost her ity just now. The pain wasn't as worse as Oh Ha Ni had expected, but maybe it was because Seung Jo was so careful and nice to her. When they were finished Ha Ni was laying half on top of him with her head on his chest, both panting from the stream of passion and pleasure they just had. "Why were you acting so mean, at school" Ha Ni brought out. There was a moment of silence before Seung Jo replied. "I… thought you were seeing Soon Chun" He slowly said.

"You were jealous?" Ha Ni grinned, there was a teasing tone in her voice. "Shut up" Seung Jo squeezed her sides, making her squeal and roll away from him. He laughed and bent over her. They looked at each other's face for a moment, it was a romantic gaze in each other's eyes, not even awkward. Seung Jo caressed a small cut that was on her face, she got it when she was struggling to escape the guys who tried to her. "I can never forgive them for what they did to you…" Seung Jo whispered. "I'm glad I was just in time" Oh Ha Ni smiled. Seung Jo was so proud of her, she could still smile so brightly, even when such a horrible thing happened to her that same day. She was his cute, adorable and strong Oh Ha Ni. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her form against him. "Your mother will be happy" Ha Ni giggled and leaned her head against his bare chest. "I don't want to think about it" They laughed softly, and then slowly fell asleep together.