Trouble

LiVing a Lie

 

AN: Woah! Today I was making a French exam, and then BAM! While making that exam suddenly out of the nothing a bomb of ideas for this story exploded in my head :D Don't ask me how, and why during an exam, but I'm glad I found some inspiration.

And yeah I'm still busy with school, and really stressed now and then. But I just HAD to write it down, and writing this made me feel calm and happy XD A nice anti-stress medicine.

So here are two new chapters, and I'm glad to say they're a little longer than the previous ^^ I hope you'll like how they turned out... o.O But I must say I'm quite satisfied with them ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh Ha Ni was the first to wake up. She the lights so that her friends would wake up too, and went into the bathroom to shower and change. Today would be the first school day, she was really looking forward to it! When she finished she came back, to see that her friends were still sleeping. "Joo Ri! Go Min!" She tried to shake them awake. "Huh what?" Go Min opened her eyes. "Come on wake up! We have to go have breakfast now or we'll miss our first class" Ha Ni said. "Five more minutes…" Joo Ri mumbled, pulling the blankets over her head. Go Min already stepped out of her bed. "Ha Ni, you better go ahead and reserve us a table in the dining hall before everything is full. I'll take care of her" Go Min said, pointing at Joo Ri. "Okay!" Ha Ni nodded and left the room. She left the dorm and made her way to the school. Just when she heard someone calling her name.

"Oh Ha Ni?" She turned around and her jaw almost literary dropped. It was a girl from her old school. A girl who knew the smart Oh Ha Ni. "Min Hee? W-what…" Oh Ha Ni was too shocked, she didn't know what to say. When she left her school she had assumed she would never see anyone again. And she totally forgot people from different areas would be attending this summer school! Just when she opened again to say something, she saw another shocking thing. Or well, thing, someone. She could see someone approaching them from behind Min Hee. It was Baek Seung Jo. "Baek Seung Jo?" She squeaked. Seung Jo slowly walked towards her and she backed away, until he was very close. He stared at her, and Ha Ni didn't know what he was planning. Until he gently smacked her head. "You should hurry up, or you'll be late for class" He said. "B-b-but what! What are you doing here?" Ha Ni stuttered, rubbing her head with an offended face. "I'm one of the teachers here, so hurry up or I'll punish you" Ha Ni nodded and quickly ran towards the school, passing Min Hee who was still standing at the same place.

Min Hee watched how Ha Ni ran away and shook her head. She then turned to Seung Jo. "You two dating? Related? I can't believe that nerd still has contacts" She said with a sneering laugh. Seung Jo glared at her. "What do you mean?" He asked, and Min Hee seemed to be surprised.

"Oh come on! Do-" "BAEK SEUNG JO?" Seung Jo looked behind him to see who interrupted them. Of course no one else than Bong Joon Gu. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? You're stalking Oh Ha Ni right? I KNEW IT! You better stay away from her, or I'll –" They were interrupted by another loud and sneering laugh by Min Hee. "Oh my god what happened to the world! I don't understand what's so nice about that nerd, but hey, I guess it's none of my concern anymore" Seung Jo wanted to stop her, but the girl just walked away with elegant movements. "Geez who does she think who she is? Was she talking about Oh Ha Ni?" Bong Joon Gu asked. Seung Jo shrugged in response and followed the crowd to the school.


Oh Ha Ni sat at a table alone, and kept the other seats reserved for her friends. She was out of breath from running, and her heart was beating very fast. She couldn't believe it, Seung Jo was here. She couldn't help the smile forming on her face as she slowly realized it. Then her smile immediately faded. Damn it, she had decided to stop loving him, but now she noticed how happy she was to see him… she realized she was still in love with him. But how can she not love him? Those tempting eyes, that y voice, his playful (and evil) teases…

"Ha Ni!" Ha Ni jumped in shock as Go Min awoke her from her dreams. "Thanks for keeping these free" Joo Ri said, pointing at the seats. They sat down and ate their breakfast. Forgetting about Seung Jo, Oh Ha Ni's mind went back to Min Hee. She really hoped that was the only person here from her old school. If there were more and they would recognize her, she might be in serious trouble. She looked around and spotted a table where a few teachers were having breakfast, including Seung Jo. He was the youngest. Of course, he actually was, just like her, still a student. He was so handsome… she quickly shook her head, waving the dreamy thoughts away.

"Hey Oh Ha Ni, what are you doing here?" Ha Ni looked where the question was coming from, and she saw a horrible view. A whole group of students from her old school was standing at her table, exactly what she feared… "Yeah, since when do you need to attend a summer school?" A guy from behind her suddenly said. She was surrounded, and she noticed Min Hee standing between them, saying "I told you so!" to the others. "I bet it was the only way for her to make friends!" A girl said with an evil smile. "Hey, what happened to miss I-know-everything? Don't you have anything to say to your ol' friends?" Another guy said. "Hey, Ha Ni, what are they talking about?" Joo Ri asked. "Yeah, do you know them?" Go Min asked. "WHAT'S GOING ON! WHO DARES TO OFFEND MY OH HA NI?" Right, Bong Joon Gu meddled in. Ha Ni felt like she was going to faint, she couldn't take this. The voices around her started to sound like echo's, and her heart was racing like crazy. Everyone had gotten more excited and they were all shouting at her and around her. Until a loud voice shut them up. "HEY! What's with this chicken noise? Everyone go eat your breakfast, your classes will start in ten minutes!" One of the teachers bellowed, and the students went obediently back to their tables.

Seung Jo was standing next to the teacher. He actually witnessed the whole scene from the beginning, and was now really wondering what was going on. He walked towards Oh Ha Ni and grabbed her arm. "Come with me" He said. "Eh?" Oh Ha Ni felt how he tugged her from her seat and pulled her along with him, leaving her surprised friends alone. "What is it? Hey! Let go!" Oh Ha Ni kept protesting but was forced to go along with him until they were outside, behind the school building. Only then his grip weakened and she pulled away from him. "What do you want?" She didn't care she loved him, or if he would hate her. He wasn't allowed to just take her anywhere he wanted, he didn't have the right to do that!

"What was that all about?" Seung Jo asked. "Nothing, I don't know" Ha Ni answered, and she shrugged. "You sure?" Seung Jo glared at her and Ha Ni avoided eye contact. "Y-yeah" She said, and she swallowed. "Why do you care anyway, it's none of your business" She added. Seung Jo stared at her for a moment. Secretly he wondered himself too. Why did he want to know so badly? "W-we live under the same roof. I don't want to live with someone who looks like she's got a dark past, if you get into fights it will bother me too" Seung Jo managed to say, keeping is cool. He was just damn curious. Ha Ni managed to look at him again and tried to find words.

"Really, there's n… nothing…" She whispered the last word, and she felt how she couldn't hold back a tear. Seung Jo blinked in surprise. After the first tear, more started to fall, and she slowly sank to her knees and sobbed. Seung Jo still wasn't used to seeing crying girls, and he didn't know what to do. First he stood there frozen, but felt somehow that he had to comfort her. So he bent down too and gently patted her head. "If… you don't want to talk about it.. now, it's okay. I'd just like to know what's going on soon.." He said uneasily. Damn it, hopefully that didn't sound unlike him, he felt like he was losing his cool. Ha Ni nodded as she silently cried, then she grabbed his shirt and leaned onto him, sobbing hysterically.

He carefully wrapped his arms around her and let her cry. This moment was rather awkward.