FriendShip

LiVing a Lie

 

 

AN: I'M SO SORRY XD I've been pretty busy lately, as well as inspiration less. But I'd like to thank reviewer Narutoske for giving me an idea.

Thanks to your feedback I managed to get inspiration again, and I'm excited to write it down.

It took a while for me to work it out in my head, but I have the ideas ready now, so I'm ready to upload two more chapters! 3

Yesh people, I'm not planning on ending this story yet ;)


Oh Ha Ni wanted to take Go Min and Joo Ri to the peaceful bench-place. But since she just realized that they would be visible for Seung Jo's class there, she just took them somewhere else. Out of sight, and where it was peaceful as well. "Eh, please sit down.." She said uneasily, and the girls sat down on the bench. "I know I've not been honest with you girls. But I do want you to know all about it… If you hate me, that's okay, no actually not.. but I just want you to know the truth.." Ha Ni began, and Go Min and Joo Ri swallowed and nodded silently. "When I was young…"

While Ha Ni told the girls the whole story, Seung Jo was teaching the class. He glanced at the three empty seats and almost smiled. Oh Ha Ni probably found the courage to talk to them, probably because of Bong Joon Gu. Or maybe because of him?

After the whole story there was a moment of silence. Go Min and Joo Ri didn't know what to say. "But…" Oh Ha Ni continued the story. "Being friends with you, the fact that I love you guys… wasn't a lie…" Go Min and Joo Ri got teary eyes. "So…" Ha Ni got teary eyes as well. "…If you don't want to be my friends anymore I can understand but…" "Ha Ni-ya!" The girls attacked her with a double embrace, and they cried together. "I'm sorry I didn't let you talk sooner, I just attacked you and-" "It's okay Go Min, I understand" They smiled at each other and hugged each other again. "But… it's still a shocking fact that you're smart, Ha Ni-ya" Joo Ri said. "Yeah I think so too" Go Min said and they laughed. While they slowly made their way back towards the school they continued talking. "We were rather shocked when you didn't return to our room and when we found out your stuff was gone" Joo Ri said. "Yeah, I felt kind of guilty! Where have you been? I was afraid you had completely left the school grounds" Go Min said.

Yesh! Now was the time to tell them the news. "Well…." Ha Ni began, and she couldn't help the huge grin that was appearing on her face. "What? Where have you been?" The girls were getting very curious. "It's a whole story! But.. long story short: I spent the night at Seung Jo's room-" – the girls gasped, "- In his bed" – their eyes widened, "- together with him" – the girls squealed. "OHMYGOD!" They totally freaked out, hugged her and jumped around her. "Tell us more!" They squealed. "Hahah! Well…" and while Oh Ha Ni told them everything about that night, the girls got even more excited. "Oh my god! My boyfriend always tickled me in bed! Seung Jo likes you" Go Min stated. "What? No way, he just wanted to teach me a lesson" She said. "I was teasing him so I guess I deserved it" She added. Joo Ri and Go Min exchanged glances, both with a huge grin on their face. "What?" Ha Ni asked, noticing the communication between them. "Oh nothing" Go Min said, and they giggled.

They entered the classroom, and Seung Jo could notice from the smiles on their faces that it had been settled. He was glad she did it. "Sorry, we were.." "Yeah yeah, just sit down" He said, and the girls went obediently to their seats. During class Seung Jo noticed Joo Ri and Go Min grinning at him all the time, and sometimes even raising their eyebrows at him. What the hell.


Oh Ha Ni turned in surprise when she heard the door open. She was in Seung Jo's room to get her stuff together, since she was moving back into her own room again. "You're early" She said. "Yeah, I thought I had to correct the homework, but like I expected…" He smiled a cute smile. "No one made it. Well, a few did.." He added after a pause while Ha Ni giggled. "But most part of the class didn't do their homework. So I told them to finish it by tomorrow. You're moving back?" Seung Jo felt disappointed, but of course he wouldn't let her notice that. "Yeah, I talked with them, we're still friends" Ha Ni smiled. "Good" Seung Jo turned and wanted to walk to the fridge to get a snack, when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind. "Hey…" He turned his head to look behind, and glanced at Ha Ni who was embracing him from behind. "Thank you" She said with a smile. Her grip slowly loosened and Seung Jo turned to face her. "Oh, sorry" She said with an embarrassed blush, and she quickly let go of him. "No problem" He said, and he was surprised when his hands moved up and held her shoulders. There was a moment of silence, and Ha Ni could feel her heart pound as they stared into each other's eyes. However, the moment was ruined by the door that suddenly opened.

"Baek Seung Jo, sorry but-" Seung Jo quickly let go of Ha Ni and they looked at the door in surprise. A young , handsome man was standing there, holding the door open. "I wanted to ask if you can give me the key of…" The young man stared at the couple and blinked. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt you!" He said. "No problem, you didn't interrupt anything" Seung Jo said, scratching his head carelessly. "But I wouldn't mind if you knocked next time" He added. "Yeah sorry" The man said. "So, the key of what?" Seung Jo asked, but the teacher didn't seem to be paying attention to him. He was glancing over his shoulder with surprised eyes, and when Seung Jo looked behind again, he saw that Ha Ni was staring back.

"Oh Ha Ni?" He brought out, his voice full with disbelief. "Jung Soon" Ha Ni replied with wide eyes, finally recognizing him. Seung Jo looked from Ha Ni to his colleague, and then back to Ha Ni. "You know each other?" He asked, but both Oh Ha Ni and Jung Soon-Chun, said nothing.