GirlFriend

LiVing a Lie

 

AN: Everyone, I'm so so soooooooo sorry about the huge delay T_T I always wanted to continue this story, I really did but I just had this thing you can call a writers block x3 I finally managed to make this chapter, but I still have to think a lot about how to continue. Thank you all sooo much for all the reviews, it really means a lot to me, thanks to you all, this new chapter is up now ^^

I hope you'll still enjoy reading my story! 3


''So, you wanted to see me?'' Ha Ni looked up and saw Soon Chun arriving. She had called him and asked if he wanted to meet at the school gates. ''Yes'' Ha Ni nodded. ''I wanted to talk with you about something'' She said, and Soon Chun smiled. ''Well let's first go somewhere, this isn't a very good place'' He took her hand like they used to in the past, and they went towards town. They went somewhere inside where Soon Chun bought them a drink. When they were finally settled at a table for two with their drinks, Ha Ni wanted to start the subject. But now she thought about it, it was really, really embarrassing to talk about it. Especially with a guy! How was she even going to bring it up?

''Uhmm.. you know..'' She blushed like crazy. ''Yes?" He looked at her, interested, what made her even more nervous. ''Last night…'' She started. Okay it was a beginning! ''Seung Jo confessed to me'' She mumbled nervously, and Soon Chun raised his eyebrows. ''Really? Good for him! And?'' ''Well of course I love him too, I told him so. We got kinda lovey-dovey and…'' Ha Ni paused. ''And…?'' Soon Chun asked, smiling. ''We… actually… did… it'' The last words were whispers, but she could read from his expression that he understood. ''What? Really? Woah, never expected that from you Oh ha Ni! Geez, you're so mature already'' Soon Chun said, his eyes big with disbelief, but with a huge grin on his face. ''It was my first time, but this morning… I started having doubts'' Ha Ni said. ''Doubts?'' Soon Chun asked. Ha Ni nodded with a sad face. ''What I mean is, it all went so fast! We weren't officially dating yet, we had only confessed our feelings. Putting that aside, we didn't even use…'' She blushed but no more words were needed to make herself understandable, Soon Chun already understood very well. ''I see, well I can understand that you're confused now'' He started. ''But what are you saying now, are you doubting that Seung Jo really loves you?'' He asked. ''Well yeah.. sorta… I mean, wasn't it all just passion tonight? Normally it would be like, a couple dating for a few weeks, slowly building up and then at some point… that'' Ha Ni explained vaguely, but Soon Chun could understand her. ''Well that's true but…'' Soon Chun paused. ''Sometimes things can take very unexpected turns. But that doesn't have to mean that Seung Jo's feelings aren't true'' Soon Chun said. ''I know, there are guys who see '' – Ha Ni blushed at the sudden use of the word – ''like something just to do for fun, to play around, whenever they want to, and with any cute or y girl they like. But I know Seung Jo is not like one of those. For guys like me, and like him, it has something special and deep, something that makes the bond between a couple even stronger…'' Soon Chun explained uneasily. "It's hard to find a good timing for it, actually you can't find it, it just happens" He said, and Ha Ni nodded. "I see"

There was a moment of silence, and Ha Ni let Soon Chun's words sink in, before she buried her face in her hands. "Maybe you're right, and now, maybe I ruined it all!" She said. "What did you say to him?" Soon Chun asked, but Ha Ni shook her head. "I can't say it, I've been horrible…" She said. "Then go apologize" Soon Chun said. "What?" Ha Ni squeaked. "Come on, go and apologize, he'll probably understand if you explain it" Soon Chun said and he smiled at her. "Don't sound like it's all simple like that! But yeah.. maybe I should do that… apologize… it's the least I could do..." She mumbled. She smiled at Soon Chun. "Thanks, Soon Chun" She said gratefully. They finished their drinks and Soon Chun walked her back to the school grounds. "I have to take care of some things, I'll leave you here. Will you be okay?" Soon Chun asked. "Yes, thanks for everything" Ha Ni thanked him and Soon Chun left.

'Hmm.. what to do?' Ha Ni thought as she still stood at the school gates. Go to her own dorm? Or maybe to Seung Jo's? She sighed and leaned against the gate. Then she suddenly noticed Seung Jo standing a few feet away from her, watching her. "WAh! B-B-Baek Seung Jo! How long have you been there!" Ha Ni barked in shock. "All this time, I was waiting until you would notice. Jung Soon Chun did notice me" He said with a smirk, as he slowly approached her. "H-he did?" Ha Ni looked up at him and Seung Jo stared at her. "Oh and a-and Soon Chun and I, that was nothing! You know? We were just –" Ha Ni suddenly panicked, what if he misunderstood? But Seung Jo put his finger to her lips, hushing her. "You don't need to explain" He said. What? Did that mean he didn't care anymore? Ha Ni felt her legs shake a little as she tried to search for the words she wanted to say.

"You know… Seung Jo, I'm sorry!" She even bowed. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean everything I said! I was just –" Seung Jo interrupted her by gently making her stand straight again. "I didn't come here to hear an apology" He said. "But you have to know, I was afraid that –" "I also didn't come here to hear an explanation" Seung Jo interrupted her again, and Ha Ni stared at him in confusion before he continued. "Oh Ha Ni…" He suddenly seemed a little bit nervous, but he kept his cool. Ha Ni tried to focus on his word, not trying to be distracted by his hand that was on her shoulder. "Will you please, go out with me?" Seung Jo finally said, and Ha Ni felt like her heart made a big jump. He wasn't even angry about the things she said, he just came here to properly ask her out!

"Yes!" Ha Ni finally said as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Yes!" She repeated and she couldn't help from letting herself fall in his arms. "I love you, Seung Jo! " She confessed again. "I love you too, don't doubt my words" Seung Jo said with a straight face as he tightened the embrace. "And I'm sorry about last night. When you were on my bed like that, I couldn't control myself anymore" He said, and he immediately regretted being so honest. "Don't be sorry" Ha Ni said softly. And she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss. "I can't believe I can call myself your girlfriend now" Ha Ni said with her cheeky grin. "Don't get carried awa-" Seung Jo said but was too late. "I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Ha Ni screamed happily, and she ran towards his dorm as Seung Jo tried to grab her. "Keep it down!" He hissed, but she stuck her tongue out at him and ran away. "Make me" She teased, and she ran towards the dorms, singing "I'm his girlfriend, I'm his girlfriend!" Seung Jo smirked before he went to chase her. Oh Ha Ni was her silly, happy old self again. And her playful character was really defeating his serious character. Oh Ha Ni had a head start on him, but he chased after her anyway. Ha Ni tried to take the elevator but Seung Jo just managed to stop the door from closing. Ha Ni squealed as he pushed her against the wall as the elevator door closed. "You, Oh Ha Ni, make me feel like the biggest child in this world" Seung Jo said, and he crashed down his lips on hers.

While he was passionately savoring her, Oh Ha Ni thought about writing down all kisses she got to share with her lovely Seung Jo. Making out in an elevator could be added to the list! They jumped in shock when they heard the ping and quickly let go of each other. They were too slow with letting go though, because one of the other teachers stood at the door with a perplexed expression. "Ehm, I'll take the stairs" He said slowly and he walked away. Seung Jo and Ha Ni looked at each other, both embarrassed, and quickly pressed the button to go to the next floor.

"Somehow I really feel like this summer school isn't necessary anymore. But these dorms with elevators really have something exciting" Ha Ni said, and Seung Jo had to suppress a laugh. "Are you saying you want to stay until the end?" He asked. "I guess. What about you then?" Ha Ni asked. "I am a teacher, do I have a choice?" Seung Jo looked at her and she smiled. "Nope!" She said.

 

and they live happly ever after! the End

 

 

thank you for reading :*