Summer Plans

LiVing a Lie

 

"Back Seung Jo, do you have a sec?" Seung Jo looked behind him. His homeroom teacher wanted to talk to him. Seun Jo nodded and followed his teacher to one of the classrooms. "As you know we're, like always, sending students who have trouble studying, to a summer school this summer" His teacher said, and Seung Jo nodded. "But this year we're kind of running short on teachers, many have already plans for this summer, and I really don't want to cancel this year's summer education so…" Seung Jo smirked. "So you want to ask me to teach there, right?" He said. "Yes! Exactly. We can pay you if you want, it'd be like a summer job for you. But you're really smart and our students need you" His teacher patted his shoulder and Seung Jo smiled. "Fine, I'll think about it" He said and his teacher nodded.


"Summer school?" Oh Ha Ni nodded. She wanted to talk to him in private, so they were alone in her room. " I failed my exams again so I was suggested to go there." Oh Ki Dong studied the brochure Ha Ni had handed him. "Oh Ha Ni. You failed your exams again?" Ha Ni rolled her eyes. "Dad, we discussed about this years ago and you were always fine with it remember?" Oh Ha Ni whispered. "Not if I'm not seeing you happy" Oh Ki Dong said. "Dad I am happy" Ha Ni hugged her father. "Plus, my friends are going too so it'll be fun!" She said. "I see, well then, if you really want to" Oh Ki Dong smiled. "Thanks dad! I love you" She hugged him again. But there was one thing Ha Ni didn't mention. Another reason she'd like to go there: she would be separated from Seung Jo for a while.

During dinner Oh Ha Ni told the family about it. "So, I'll be going to a summer school this summer! It's like a camp but then with education and stuff" Oh Ha Ni explained. "Aw really? Sounds fun! But I don't like you leaving us this summer! I wanted to go shopping with you, and to the beach and theme park and… and more!" Seung Jo's mother whined. "Aww I'll be sure to call you every now and then!" Oh Ha Ni said. "Aww I do pity stupid people, they have to spend their precious summer time studying!" Eun Jo said. "EUN JO!" His mother warned. Seung Jo couldn't believe it, but now he knew that Ha Ni was going, he wouldn't mind at all to spend his summer time there.


"I'll do it"

Seung Jo was alone with his teacher again and he had decided to go teach at the summer school.

"Really? Thanks a lot Baek Seung Jo, you're a big help" His teacher said happily.

"They'll sure improve with a great teacher like you!" Seung Jo smiled.

That summer job might not be so bad after all.

 

AN: I promise next chapter will be longer... XD