Let it all OUT

LiVing a Lie

 

"Hey stupid, dinner's ready" Oh Ha Ni growled at Baek Seung Jo. "I'm not stupid.." She mumbled, pouting and frowning. "You look like a granny with that expression" With that, Baek Seung Jo closed the door of her room again and left, just in time to avoid the pillow Oh Ha Ni had thrown. The pillow hit the door. No way was that jerk worth breaking the promise. No way was he even worth loving, but she couldn't help it. Her feelings for that jerk Baek Seung Jo were just uncontrollable.

During dinner Oh Ha Ni avoided eye contact with Baek Seung Jo. Sometimes she could feel his eyes on her, but she wouldn't give in to those damn tempting eyes. She only lived her for a few days, but he already knew how to and how to drive her crazy. After dinner Eun Jo went to Ha Ni to again. He held up his school book and pointed at something. "Oh Ha Ni, can you help me with this?" Oh Ha ni narrowed her eyes and read the problem he was pointing at. She took the book in her hand and studied it. 'Easy…' she thought. "Uhmm…" She made a stupid-looking thinking face, and Eun Jo laughed. "I guess you can't! Hahaha you're such an idiot!" He laughed at her and ran to his room, leaving her behind with his book.

Oh Ha Ni felt a pain in her heart. It hurt to know that when she was smart, people disgusted her, and that now she was stupid, people disgusted her too. What was wrong with her? What had she done wrong to deserve this? She clenched her fist and tried to hold back tears. Baek Seung Jo caught her with that expression. "You indeed should be embarrassed, not being able to help a kid like him with his school work." Oh Ha Ni felt how she couldn't hold them back anymore, and a tear fell on the book. Glad Baek Seung Jo didn't see this, he had already turned away. "You really are an idiot huh?" She heard him tease. Now she lost her temper. With a scream she threw the book at his head. "Argh! What the-" Seung Jo turned to see Oh Ha Ni with tears in her eyes "YOU are the idiot Seung Jo! I hate you!" She dashed to her room, leaving him behind. Perplexed. "What was that?" Seung Jo's mother returned from the kitchen where the grownups were cleaning up and doing the dishes. "Nothing" Seung Jo left to his room too. He rubbed his head. That book hit him pretty hard. And what the hell was that? Normally Oh Ha Ni reacted different to his teases… seriously, girls!

Oh Ha Ni lay on her bed, burying her face in her pillow, sobbing. Baek Seung Jo. He was the idiot. He didn't realize that she was pretending, that would make him the idiot! It had been a long time since she cried like this. That's why she felt like, even in a small situation like this, she had to let it all out. She wanted so much to prove him how smart she was. That she wasn't who he thought she was. But if she did, it would ruin everything. It might leak, and what if her friends found out? She'd lose them for sure, she wouldn't like it either if her best friend had been lying to her all the time. She sat up straight and wiped the tears from her face. "I hate him…" Oh Ha Ni mumbled. That's it, she had to hate him. Loving him would only bring trouble. "I HATE HIM!"

Meanwhile, Baek Seung Jo stood outside her room, listening to her cries and screams. So she hated him huh. How could that little tease make her this upset? It couldn't have been only that… there must be something else that bothers her. "I HATE HIM!" He was shocked to hear her repeating this. He didn't like it. He clenched his fist and slammed the door open. Oh Ha Ni squeaked in surprise and backed away on her bed as he approached her. He hovered over her and Oh Ha Ni was shocked to see how serious he looked.

"You don't hate me" He said, and Oh Ha Ni blinked with her teary eyes. "I do" She said. "Was it that painful to hear me calling you 'idiot'? It's the truth so what's the problem?" Oh Ha Ni bit her lip and felt the tears starting to stream again. This wasn't going well at all. Seung Jo wanted to apologize, he didn't want her to cry like this. So why was he continuing making her cry? "Ha Ni, what's wrong" He said. Oh Ha Ni shook her head. "Just go away…" when he didn't budge she lost her temper again. "GO AWAY!" She screamed. After a moment of silence, Baek Seung Jo slowly made his way to the door and finally left.

This was not good. Oh Ha Ni had always managed to keep her cool. The cheerful, cute, loving and stupid Oh Ha Ni. That was who she wanted to be. Seung Jo made her return to the sad, smart and crybaby Oh Ha Ni. She had to stay strong, Seung Jo shouldn't be able to break her wall.

She was determined again. She wouldn't let him.

 

 

AN: YESH! I managed to make a chapter 2. Because of the storyline there can be OOCs.

This is just my story with the Playful Kiss characters ;)