Doubts

LiVing a Lie

 

AN: I'm SO sorry everyone _ Final exams are here, keeping me busy,

and I really can't find much time to write, or to even get inspiration. People seem to love my story so I'd like to continue it and make it as good as I can ^^

I want to make it worth reading 3 Sorry if this chapter is a little bit lame, but I can't do any better right now,.

Please understand ~ and wait till I can update again ;D


"Oh my god" Ha Ni sat straight up in bed with a , sleeping Seung Jo beside her. She covered her cheeks with her hands and her eyes widened. 'Oh my god! I had . My innocence was taken so suddenly. We weren't even dating! We didn't even use protection! We're not married yet!' All these thoughts were flying through her head, and a sudden feeling of regret came up. Of course she had a great night, Seung Jo was wonderful. But what were they thinking? Getting so caught up in the moment, how careless! "Ha Ni?" Seung Jo woke up and looked at her. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. "Eh, no! No! Nothing! I think – eh I have to go to the bathroom.. you know.. change" She quickly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. After she had done all what was needed she returned, fully dressed.

"Seung Jo" She suddenly said, and Seung Jo who was changing clothes looked at her in response. "We didn't use… you know…" Ha Ni mumbled with a blush. "I know… I just realized it as well" Seung Jo answered uneasily. "That was so careless! We should've considered twice before doing something like that! We weren't even officially dating yet!" Ha Ni said with an upset tone in her voice. "You sound like you regret it!" Seung Jo replied, his voice raising. "I do!" The words rolled out and she immediately regretted she said that. She could tell Seung Jo was upset because of this. "No, I don't mean it like that!" She quickly said but Seung Jo shook his head. "You're right that we should've considered, but what can we do now? It's too late now isn't it?" The atmosphere was a little tense and Oh Ha Ni didn't know what to say. "I don't know, Seung Jo. I'm just really confused right now. Tonight, was it love or passion?" There was a moment of silence before Seung Jo answered. "What do you mean, are you doubting my words? My feelings?" He asked with a hurt expression.

"No!"

"Then what is it?"

Another moment of silence followed and Ha Ni still didn't know what to think or say right now. She just didn't know an answer to that question. "I'm sorry" She quickly went to the door and left.

Why was this happening? Why was she feeling like this, while she had to feel like the happiest girl in the world? Maybe it was fear. It was just too good to be true that Seung Jo actually loved her. Was it like he said? Was she really doubting him? "ARGHH!" She grunted, shaking her head. "Oh Ha Ni?" Jung Soon Chun came towards her. "Soon Chun! What brings you here? This place, this time" Ha Ni greeted him and he grinned. "I was about to visit Seung Jo's room, I knew he would take care of you after what happened yesterday, so I wanted to visit to see how you're doing but…" He studied Oh Ha Ni. "You seem to be doing fine? Ah well I don't know what to think about that grunt just now, but you seem lively like always" Soon Chun said with a gentle smile and Ha Ni blushed. Why did he have to see such an embarrassing moment! "Is something bothering you? That what happened yesterday?" Soon Chun asked her. Ha Ni was glad that he was so concerned, but no way could she tell him what was really bothering her. "Ehm yeah…" She said uneasily. "You know you can always talk to me, right" Soon Chun said as he gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Thanks Soon Chun" Ha Ni smiled at him, but then looked shocked when he leaned in. She flinched but then felt how he picked her phone out of her pocket. "Eh?" She looked at him in surprise. After a brief moment he gave her back her phone. "I added my phone number, so you can call me anytime when you want to talk. Okay?" He patted her head and walked away.

Seung Jo who wanted to go after Ha Ni saw the whole scene from a distance. He didn't know what they were saying, but he couldn't help but still feel jealous. He sighed and returned to his room. Never mind.


"Oh Ha Ni! Where have you been?" Joo Ri said when she entered their room. "We were so worried! What happened?" Go Min asked. Oh Ha Ni didn't feel like telling them how she had been saved just in time, or else she'd been very badly. She did want to tell them about the whole Seung Jo thing. Maybe they had some advice for her. "Well…" She started, and she sat down. "I have to tell you something" She said, and the girls quickly sat down too. Ha Ni slowly started telling the story, sometimes interrupted by gasps, squeals or other reactions.

When she was finished she sighed. "So, what do you think?" She asked. "Hmm I can understand your confusion and doubts… but also try thinking about how Baek Seung Jo might feel" Go Min said. "But about that, he is a guy after all. Guys have desires. What if it was indeed passion and not love?" Joo Ri said. "We're not really common with this, so I don't really know what to say to you Ha Ni" Go Min said. "That's okay" Ha Ni smiled at her friends.

Since it was weekend, the girls wanted to go shopping, but Ha Ni didn't feel like it so she told them to go without her. When she was alone in her room, she browsed through her phone and found Soon Chun's number. Maybe she should try calling him, would it be alright for her to tell him? And ask him for advice? It would be really awkward. But he was a guy after all, maybe he could take away her insecurities. She sighed nervously before she pressed the ''call'' button.

In the meanwhile Seung Jo was sitting in his room, on his bed. He had his face buried in his hands and gave a stressful sigh.

''Geez… that Ha Ni… what should I do with you?" He mumbled to himself.