Open Up

Finding Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ahhhh...." Yoona spreads her arms up in the air as the chill sea breeze hits her skin. "Finally a break!"

 

"Hey kiddo! A little help here!" Sooyoung called her over. She and Taeyeon needed a little help with carrying the bags since their respected lovers has ran to the sea along with Tiffany, letting the water wash over their bare feet.

 

"They are so considerate." Taeyeon mumbled sarcastically. She struggled balancing Sunny's bag on her left and hers on the right. This is why she didn't grow anymore. She kept on carrying heavy things!

 

Finally after settling down they joined the rest of their friends.

 

"Wow!" Yoona clasped her hands in excitement. "Look at these girls in hot bikinis!"

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her cousin. Of course she too was excited but she can't show that. Sunny was sending her a deadly look that she fears saying one word regarding other girls might send her to hell. She doesn't want that.

 

"Look who's speaking." Sooyoung muttered.

 

Yoona cannot agree more. "I know. Our ert master is acting way too different."

 

"How can she not? Her bunny is watching. She cannot how her iness or else she'll get ignored and it'll be total hell."

 

She pities her cousin. "Whipped."

 

Taeyeon sent her beloved cousin a deadly glare. "Single."

 

"Single is better than be a whip."

 

"You are only saying that Yoona. One day I'll laugh at you once someone has finally got her hands around your neck."

 

"What are you saying Taeyeon?" Sooyoung furrowed her brows into thin slits. "She's already whipped by Tiffany."

 

"Hey! That's an exception. She's my best friend. Of course I needed to listen to her. You know how scary she is when I don't listen to her."

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung paused for a while as they recall HellFany. Soon they shivered at the thought.

 

"Ugh... You're right."

 

"That was scary."

 

Soon Taeyeon and Sooyoung were dragged away by their respected lovers, leaving Yoona all alone. She sat at one of the huts, admiring the display of bodies.

 

"Ahh! This is the perfect time for a vacation!"

 

Yoona felt something heavy occupy her shoulder. She looks over her side to see Tiffanyl comfortably resting on her shoulder.

 

"You should put into good use the bikini I gave you."

 

Tiffany left her shoulder and stood in front of her.

 

"Should I show it to you?" She asked teasingly, clasping the ends of her loose white shirt. Yoona can see the pink undergarments under the thin shirt. "Should I?"

 

Yoona bit her lips in anticipation as she nods her head vigorously.

 

Tiffany smirked. Slowly she pulled her shirt up. Her smirk grew wider when she saw Yoona gawking at her now shirtless body. The pink bikini Yoona bought was just enough to cover the areas needed to cover. The exposed skin made Yoona swoon and drool at the same time.

 

"Yoona?" Tiffany snapped her fingers in front of the dazed Yoona.

 

Yoona broke from her trance. "Wow!" She placed her hands on Tiffany's hips, pulling her close. They kept their gaze lock. "How about you try this bikini in bed rather than the water?"

 

Eyes became half moons at the suggestion but Tiffany decided to play hard. She wanted Yoona to experience chasing someone. She has always succumbed into Yoona's blatant advances but right now she wanted Yoona to throw her body at her feet.

 

"That sounds a good idea Yoong..."

 

"It is, isn't it?!" Yoona had that wide smile, a wide preverted smile.

 

"But I'd rather go for a swim. See you!" Tiffany dawdled to the water, swaying her hips in a alluring manner. Her goal? Mesmerize Yoona.

 

And her goal was a success when Yoona stood there completely mesmerized at the force Tiffany had. Yoona was at the hard-to-get attitude.

 

"Damn it!" She needed to cool down.

 

**

 

"Aish Jessica... Why did you have to be a klutz?"

 

Jessica kneeled down the sand. Her hands started searching for her treasured item. She forgot to leave it upstairs because she didn't want it to get wet. She removed it from her fingers since she was about to go back to her room when it slipped out her touch.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Jessica looked up only to find the person she least like looking down at her curiously.

 

She casted her gaze down but uttered her reply. "A ring."

 

Yoona kept her gaze at Jessica. Just like Tiffany earlier, Jessica too was wearing a loose white shirt. Although she didn't want to admit Jessica's bent made her come over to see who it was, she have to admit Jessica has good figure.

 

Yoona got on her knees and searched for the ring along side Jessica.

 

"What are you doing?" The brunette inquired. Yoona gave her a blank look.

 

"I'm helping you." So that you can disappear from my sight. Your body is distracting me.

 

Jessica furtively furrowed her eyebrows. This girl is helping her? Why the sudden good act? She pushed the thought away because she wanted to find the ring immediately.  She can't lose it. She has kept it for a decade and she has no intentions of losing it because of her clumsiness. If anything she wanted to keep the ring until she can return it to its owner... And the moment she returns it she can hopefully confess her feelings, the feelings she kept for years.

 

"What does it look like?" Yoona asked.

 

"Circular."

 

"Aish." Yoona continued searching instead of blowing up. "Oh." She felt something got caught in her fingers. She dug a little a found a circular object covered in sand. "Is this it?"

 

Jessica quickly took it away and blew the sand away. The familiar green stone welcomed her and she can finally sigh in relief.

 

"It is! Thank you!" Jessica ignored her bad impression of the girl. She needed to thank her for finding her prized possession.

 

"Are you born of May?"

 

The question caught Jessica off guard. "Excume me?"

 

Yoona pointed at the gem resting on top of the ring. "It's Emerald, birthstone for those born in May."

 

Wow. This girl is sharp. Jessica eyes her from head to toe. This Yoona doesn't seem that smart.

 

"I'm not. It's a gift I received from a...friend." Of course she can't spill in front of someone especially Yoona. "That's why it's important."

 

"Being sentimental?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter