[1st Arc] Now it starts

Finding Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rushed footsteps echoed throught the hall. A lady with slightly white hair rushed inside the Hall where the Royals are.

 

"We have a problem your majesty!"

 

The King, His wife and His mother whipped their heads at the direction of the voice. Eun Jin, the crown princess' personal maid was gasping for air whilst flapping a piece of paper.

 

"What's wrong?" asked the oldest royal.

 

The three royals were in the middle of discuss the suitable guys the Princess can choose as groom. The Projector was as a decent looking picture of the Ministry of Finance's son was displayed.

 

"Princess Sooyeon...." Eun Jin gasped for air.

 

The three royals exchanged glances. They were sure Sooyeon got into trouble again.

 

-*-*-*-*-

 

"What the hell has been Sooyeon thinking?"

 

"My Son, relax."

 

"This is preposterous! Why would Jessica leave?"

 

"Honey. Relax. We have read the letter. Why don't you just follow her wishes?"

 

"But Ara..."

 

"Within a month's time Jessica will have to choose. If she finds a suitable man before the deadline isn't that better? She wouldn't have to be forced to marry someone."

 

Yunho took a deep breathe to calm his breathing. His daughter has always been like this- rash and very reckless.

 

"Why is she like this?" Ruling the country costs a lot of stress and its taken its toll for the king. His Queen stood up. "Where are you going?"

 

"I have an idea where she might be. We can talk to her and-"

 

"I'll definitely bring her back."

 

"Listen to me." Yunho shut his mouth and allowed Ara to continue. "And consider whatever she wishes. Your daughter is of legal age. She knows what to do. She's smart and you know that."

 

He knows that. But deep inside he was uneasy. Can Jessica survive in the real world?

 

-*-*-*-*-

 

"Oh my god Sunny! You must know this is the stupidest things I've ever done!" Princess Sooyeon screamed at the passenger's seat. "Where are we going Sunkyu?"

 

Sunny threw her cousin an irritated glare. "I told you not to call me Sunkyu. It's Sunny"

 

"I know that. But I want to call you Sunkyu in private."

 

"Now... Do you wish for me to call you Sooyeon?"

 

Jessica pursed her lips. She can never win verbally against her cousin. She crossed her arms at chest before sporting a pout.

 

"Okay Sunny." She sulked in her seat. She let her eyes wander around the car until she spotted something. "It that a hickey?"

 

Sunny immediately covered her neck, blushing profusely. "It's a mosquito bite."

 

"Ohhh... You need not lie to me Sunny. You got yourself a boyfriend but your not telling me."

 

"I do not have a boyfriend okay?"

 

Jessica sighed before dismissing the topic. "So where are we going?"

 

"To Taeyeon."

 

"Taeyeon? Your friend?"

 

Sunny contemplated. Should she answer that? Because Taeyeon wasn't a friend... She was more than that.

 

"She's a friend." For now it's better to know less.

 

-*-*-*-*-

 

The two arrived at a humble looking abode. It was a white colored two story house. Sooyeon got off the car with a heavy feet. Right now everything feels unfamiliar. This wasn't the grand household she grew up to. But to be hit by the cool afternoon breeze was definitely something new.

 

The two entered the house. Eyes immediately wandered around the house, examing the very modest interior.

 

"Don't be fooled." Sunny whispered to Her. "Despi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter