What is reality anymore?

Finding Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae grinned proudly when Sooyeon run her fingertips across his computer. She is inside his 'office' where his computer, PS3, Xbox and the rest of his gaming materials are.

 

His office is located inside his father's company; he was given his own room. This is where he play his games and do the office work. He's been training under his father for awhile now.

 

"I once won 50 Million Won in single game. I didn't even sweat."

 

"So what did you do with the money?"

 

He was taken aback at the question but nevertheless composed himself.

 

"I had my softwares upgraded. I also brought additional hard drives and headsets. I also had my Ducati bike customized."

 

Sooyeon looked up, taking her rest from pretending to keep herself entertained with his lifestyle.

 

"What did you do with the rest of the money?"

 

"Ah. I bought my mother a birthday present. It's a limited edition Chanel purse."

 

"Wow. Chanel? Really?" Sooyeon faced him, washing off the fake smile earlier. "It would have been better if you gave your winnings to the charity."

 

He was left speechless. His smile fell much to Sooyeon's satisfaction.

 

"Oh. I guess maybe next time."

 

Sooyeon grinned in triumph when he took her out of his place to tour her around his father's company. She actually found his place boring. The hour tour around the company was rather entertaining than the twenty minutes she spent in his room.

 

As they walked along the corridors, Sooyeon glanced down her watch. She was expecting her to come right now.

 

He opened the door for her out of the building. He planned to take her to the Old Korean Palace North gate to impress her while monotonously speaking about the old Korean dynasty. He has studied last night about the the monarchy about Korea, he even has a cheat sheet inside his pocket. He did that to impress her because according to her mom, who told him beforehand, Princess Sooyeon and the rest of the Royal Family studied the Ancient Korean History, scrolls even the former Monarchy. Mentioning a few old history about Korea would probably be impress the Princess.

 

He's always had a thing for the Princess. Sooyeon was absolutely gorgeous, hot, charming and a Princess. She was just his type. That's why when he got picked as one of the eligible three bachelors he was ecstatic. Who wouldn't want to be the Prince and eventually King? But since the one with the Royal blood is Sooyeon, she will be the Queen with the powers of a King. Democratically speaking she's like the President and he will be the First Gentleman. That's how it works. But still...

 

Donghae walked ahead of her to open the passenger's door of his car. She was about to enter when a tall woman wearing a black outfit and a sunglass, hair neatly fixed into a ponytail bowed in front of them. She looked like one of Sooyeon's body guard.

 

Donghae frowned. As far as he can remember, this day is only for the two of them. There will be no Palace bodyguards that will stalk or watch them because they are suppose to get to know each other deeply.

 

He saw the woman in black whisper something on Sooyeon's ear. He watch Sooyeon's face contort into a frown once the woman is done. She bowed one last time and walked away.

 

The woman looked undeniably familiar for Donghae.

 

"I'm sorry but the foundation I am in-charge of had a problem. I had to go fix it or else it might blow out of proportion."

 

"But what about our date?" Donghae didn't want this to end. What will he do about the things he studied last night? He was supposed to impress the Princess.

 

"Don't worry about it." There was a change in Sooyeon's attitude. She was a little more livelier. "I enjoyed our time together, Donghae. I find your lifestyle very fascinating."

 

"Really?" He sort of forgot that this date is ending now since Sooyeon was luring him into her trap. She need to get to his good side in order for him not to suspect that she's ditching him.

 

"Yes. And I didn't realize that you're quite a... man." Sooyeon wanted to smack herself. Really? That's the best thing she can offer? But it seems like the lameness is effective because he has this huge grin on his face.

 

"Well... I do exercise a lot. And I've heard people calling me manly many times. It's actually part of my charm-"

 

Sooyeon forced a smile as she listen to him go on about his charms and other whatnot which she's never interested to begin with.

 

"It's okay Princess. You can go."

 

Sooyeon smirked inwardly. Her plan worked! She can't believe he actually fell for that!

 

"I'm really sorry. I would stay but the my people need me." Maybe Korea should just hand over an acting award to their precious Crown Princess.

 

"It's okay. Who am I to stop you right? Country goes first."

 

"Thank you." Sooyeon leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cheek. Donghae's eyes threatened to pop out in shock. "I had a great time. Bye!"

 

He mindlessly watch her back, his mind unable to form anything for he was still in the middle of processing what just happened.

 

"I knew it! The Princess has fallen for my charm!"

 

 

****

 

 

Sooyeon craned her neck to and fro in search of something. Her lips curved upward when she saw the black Benz parked a few meters away from her. She hurriedly rushed towards it, pulling the door open, she sat leisurely at the passenger's seat.

 

She quickly disposed of her blonde wig, which she kept on wearing every time she has to act as Sooyeon, by throwing it at the back seat. It felt as if she is now pretending to be Sooyeon and the real life is being Jessica.

 

She turned her head at the girl sitting at the driver's seat. The latter was wearing the same bodyguard outffit just like the girl who interrupted Sooyeon and Donghae earlier.

 

Of course they will look the same because they are the same person after all.

 

"Wow. You look good in that outfit." said Sooyeon. She received a cocky grin and she wasted no time pulling the girl's face for a kiss.

 

"Do...you...have...any...idea...how...much...I've...missed...you?" She asked while kissing the girl all over her face.

 

Yoona chuckled before keeping the girl still in order to look straight into her eyes. "Silly, Sica. We just saw each other yesterday."

 

Sooyeon, now realizing that she's back as Jessica, the ever too clingy girl to her girlfriend, flashed an embarrassed grin.

 

"I just missed you, you know?" She pouted which quickly faded when Yoona ducked down to place a lingering kiss on her lips.

 

"I love you so much Jessica, so much that a second away from you hurts."

 

Jessica stared straight into the pair of doe eyes staring lovingly at her. She saw no signs of joke, just pure sincerity of every word Yoona said.

 

"I love you just as much."

 

The two resumed their make-out. If it weren't for the fact that someone might knock on the window for almost parking over the time given they would never break it up.

 

"You and Donghae seem to be going along well."

 

Jessica smirked at her not-so-obvious seething with jealousy girlfriend.

 

"He's kinda cute." She teased.

 

She was looking ahead but through the corner of her eye she saw her smirk.

 

"Even cuter than me?"

 

"Maybe."

 

Yoona stepped on the break when the light turned red. She faced Jessica with an incredulous look.

 

"Really?"

 

"But... I must say you in that outfit looks hot."

 

Yoona grinned proudly. "Of course... This is Im Yoona you're talking about. I'm glad Seohyun lent me one of her uniforms."

 

She steps on the gas when the light turned green.

 

"Where to?"

 

"Anywhere. It doesn't matter as long as I'm with you."

 

Yoona smiled. She was grateful for automated cars and so she reached out with her right hand for Jessica's left one.

 

They didn't care where they were headed for as long as they are together nothing else matters.

 

 

****

 

 

"Hey."

 

Yuri looked up from her pad which she has been scribbling the ordered meal. She saw Sooyoung peak her head at window from the kitchen With the ordered cheesecake in tow.

 

"Oh. Thanks." She took the plate but before she can even move Sooyoung called her attention again.

 

"There seem to be a progress with you and Tiffany."

 

At the mention of the girl's name, Yuri cannot help but grin widely.

 

"Look at you smile like an idiot."

 

"Soo! There has been a huge progress! I think she's beginning to like me!"

 

"That's good buddy. Have you kissed her?"

 

Yuri's eyes widened at the question. "W-What the hell are you asking?!"

 

"Judging from your reaction it looks like you did."

 

Yuri's ears grew red as well as her cheeks. She can't believe Sooyoung is doing this to her!

 

"I didn't!"

 

"De-ni-al." Sooyoung sing-sang much to the chagrin of Yuri.

 

Yuri stomped irately. With one final huff she was about to leave when Sooyoung spoke again.

 

"Okay. Sorry. But geez Yuri you need to tell me everything! I have no news about you and Tiffany."

 

"Why should I tell you?"

 

"Umm... Because I supported you with Tiffany?"

 

Yuri shook her head. She turns to her heels but once again stopped in her tracks when she heard Sooyoung mumble something.

 

"I shouldn't have told Tiffany about your crush."

 

She whips her neck but Sooyoung has already gone back to the kitchen.

 

"Kwon Yuri! The cheesecake at table seventeen!" Taeyeon appeared out of nowhere wearing a frown. She's in a bad mood since her dearest cousin has just ditched her work.

 

Yuri nodded and delivered the cake at the almost grumpy customer. She apologized and flashed that charming grin and the frown on the customer's face has disappeared.

 

Unknown to her a certain someone has seen that gesture from a far and she definitely didn't like that.

 

"Ummm... Tiffany? Instead of standing there and staring at Yuri can you get your over table nine?"

 

Tiffany hurriedly left leaving Taeyeon ruffling her hair in frustration.

 

"Where the hell did Yoona go?!"

 

 

****

 

 

Jessica threw her hands up, letting the wind embrace her body. After an hour drive they have reach a beach much to Jessica's excitement. She really loves the sea and the sight of it made her excited like a five year old child.

 

"Yoongie!"

 

Yoona ran over to her lover's side once she was called. Jessica took one of her hand, interwove their fingers together, and swayed it back and forth as they walked happily along the shore.

 

"How's the cafe?" was Jessica's first question. She stared at the water hugging her feet. The sand was soft and it somewhat tickled her.

 

Yoona smiled at the sight of Jessica burying her foot at the soft sand. "It's fine. You know, Taeyeon's probably mad right now since I ditched my work without telling."

 

Oh she's damn right about that. Taeyeon's actually thinking of a way to kill her cousin right now while mumbling 'stupid, bird brain, insensitive, good-for-nothing tall cousin of mine'.

 

Jessica chuckled at the response. Typical Taeyeon.

 

"She's a perfectionist that's why. You should have at least told her you're going out."

 

"What do you want me to tell her? That I went on a date with you? Isn't 'Jessica' supposed to be back in California by now?"

 

"Wow, Yoona you're a genius." Jessica quipped sarcastically earning a guffaw much to her annoyance.

 

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." Yoona tried to contain her laughter by biting her cheeks. Jessica was suppose to keep a straight face but seeing the adorable creature in front of her she couldn't help but coo.

 

"What about the rest? Are they doing fine?"

 

Yoona nodded. The sun was about to set and the night breeze begin to intensify. She took off the blazer, which she borrowed from Seohyun, and draped it over Jessica.

 

"They are. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are going strong. Hyoyeon got a week break from work since she did a good job solving her previous case. Sunny and Taeyeon had a fight yesterday because they found out about us."

 

"What?!"

 

"Sunny seem to not approve of me and Taeyeon was talking this out to her. Taeyeon had the need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter