Finally I've found you

Finding Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Reminder: When Yoona starts to play the piano, click the first line of the lyrics so you guys can hear the beauty of her music. LOL

 

----------------

 

 

She tossed and her bed. She couldn't believe what happened a while ago. 

 

Yoona kissed her.

 

And what's worst was that she liked it and kissed back.

 

"Argh! Jung Sooyeon! How can you do that?" She clutched her hair, ruffling it messily. "Why did you kiss back? Heck why did you even like it?"

 

She sat abruptly, kicking her sheets in annoyance. She huffed loudly, grunting as well.

 

The images of what happened earlier kept flashing in her mind and it was driving her crazy.

 

Those soft lips-

 

"!" She hit herself with a pillow, burying her face under the sheets.

 

She never really swear given all the proper raising she's been through but she couldn't express how she feels.

 

She was giddy yet she hated how she liked that kiss.

 

She shot out the bed going to the door. She flung the door open and was surprised to see Yoona standing by the door.

 

"Yoona... You scared me. What are you doing here?"

 

She glances down, finding a glass of milk in Yoona's grasp.

 

Yoona nervously stood under Jessica's stare. "I was just contemplating of knocking or not but since you opened the door it's quiet a relief."

 

"Do you need anything?"

 

Yoona lifted the glass of milk. She then flashed a silly smile. She doesn't know what the smile was for but it didn't matter.

 

"I made you milk. Drink that and you'll have no troubles sleeping."

 

Once Jessica received the glass, Yoona staggered backwards. She doesn't know why she's acting like this but she has a hunch it was because of Jessica.

 

"Good night Jessica. Sleep tight..." She slowly walked to her room. She was about to close her door but popped her head out for one last statement. "Dream of me."

 

Jessica merely rolled her eyes at the arrogant remark but soon found her smile. She retreated back inside, staring at the glass of milk.

 

She took a sip first and when it fitted her taste she downed the whole glass.

 

She stared at the now empty glass.

 

"Im Yoona... What are you doing to me?"

 

**

 

It was early morning, an hour before Taeyeon's cafe opens.

 

The staff were in a ruckus upon the arrival of the grand piano Taeyeon ordered from Paris care of Yoona's parents. Actually it was a gift from the Im couple, a late congratulatory gift for Taeyeon's cafe opening.

 

"Wow! A grand piano? This is awesome!"

 

As a music enthusiast, Yonghwa was happy with the news. He watched as the delivery guys carry the grand piano up the personalized stage at the center of the cafe.

 

Last night they redecorated the cafe, setting the stage Taeyeon personally picked at the center of the cafe. It will be a good sight since it was placed in the center where many customers can see.

 

"This is cool!" It was Yoona's turn to be awed once the piano was set. "I want to play!"

 

"Wait.... No playing... We'll do that once we have enough customers. For now let's go to work. Chop chop!"

 

Taeyeon clapped twice, dispersing the staff. She noticed the frown her cousin had.

 

"What's with that face?"

 

Yoona then wore a pout. "I want to play."

 

"Later Yoona." Taeyeon said it as if her cousin was a little kid.

 

Yoona childisly stomped her way inside the kitchen to help Sooyoung, Yonghwa and Seohyun in cooking. Taeyeon on the other hand helped Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica in cleaning the cafe one last time before opening.

 

To Taeyeon's relief Jessica was by the counter. It has been two days after their supposed double date and Taeyeon hadn't asked her how it went.

 

"So Jessica..." She began. "Are you okay?"

 

Jessica cocked a brow at the sudden question. "Ummm... Yeah? I'm perfectly fine."

 

"So... Ummm..."

 

"Taeyeon... Tell it to me straight."

 

Taeyeon fiddled with her thumb. She had her head down murmuring something. Jessica thought that was adorable but she didn't understand anything.

 

"Taeyeon... I didn't understand a thing."

 

"How did the date go?"

 

Jessica stopped wiping the table when the question was thrown to her. Suddenly the memories of that night flooded her, her cheeks turning into a deep shade of pink.

 

Why did she have to be reminded of that night?

 

The sudden change in color of Jessica worried Taeyeon.

 

"Hey... Are you not feeling well?"

 

Jessica avoided the hand reaching for her forehead. "I'm fine. Don't worry."

 

"So... Did you enjoy the night?"

 

As much as Jessica wanted to deny it, she did enjoy it. In fact until now that night remains imprinted in her mind.

 

"I did. Do not worry Taeyeon. Let's just go to work."

 

Taeyeon, contented and relieved at the response, bobbed adorably.

 

"Okay guys! Let's start our day!"

 

She flipped the sign to open. Charmed Cafe began to roll.

 

**

 

"Here's the Beef Stew."

 

Yoona placed the still smoking stew at the table of students. These students are some of the regular customers. They are patrons of the shop all thanks to Yoona.

 

"Yoona unnie... How about you play piano for us?" asked one student. They noticed Yonghwa, the one playing right now, was nearing the end of his piece.

 

"I would love to but we are quite short of people." Yoona scratched her nape apologetically. She wanted to, really, but the shop is full because it's lunch time.

 

"Come on Yoona." Now it was the group from the next table. "Just one song."

 

More requests came in making Yoona flustered. Taeyeon smilingly shook her head at the popularity of her cousin. She took her cousin's tray instead and pushed her to the piano once Yonghwa got up.

 

"You better not make our customers angry." She playfully whispered before tapping her encouragingly on the shoulder.

 

Yoona nervously placed her fingertips atop the keys. How long has it been since she last played?

 

"I maybe a little rusty." She joked. The crowd giggled yet encouraged her to continue.

 

Jessica, who was standing beside Tiffany curiously asked.

 

"Is she good?"

 

Tiffany faced her with a huge beam. "You'll fall in love with her once you hear her play."

 

The answer made Jessica all the more curious as to what that girl is capable of.

 

Yoona slowly pressed the keys, the sound filling the entire shop. The loud shop became quiet and still. Talks were left, meals remain uneaten, stories were remain untold...All of it can wait until Yoona finish.

 

Softly she began to sing along the music. She isn't a good singer, she knows that. But she isn't tone deaf either so she was a little confident she can do this. Afterall... This isn't the first time she has performed.

 

naege eonjen-ga wattdon

It always appeared before me

neo-ye eolgureul gi-eokhae

Your face, I remember

meomchwoittdeon nae mameul

My heart that stopped short

mibgedo gojang nan nae gaseumul

You spitefully took my disfunctional heart

neo-ye hanhan misoga

And with your bright smile

sibgedo yon-geoya

That’s how you easily opened my heart

 

 

geurae geureohke naega

It’s true, that is

neo-ye sarami dwen geoya

 how I became your man

motnattdeon nae joo okdeuri

All my unpleasant memories,

ijen giokjoo cha-an na

 I no longer recall

nareul kkok jameul soni

Because the hand that holds me tight

boomcheoram ttatteuthaeseo

is as warm as spring

 

 

ije kkumcheoreom nae mameun keudae gyott’e

And now like a dream my heart

kamanhi meomchwoseoyo

has gradually stopped by your side

han sun-gando kkae-ji anhneun kkeut’obneun kkumeul kkwoyo

 

Without awakening for a single moment, I dream an endless dream

 

ije sumcheoreom nae gyot’e hangsang swimyo 

And now like breathing, if you were to always rest by my side 

geureohke isseojumyon

if you were to always remain this way

Nothing better, nothing better than you

nothing better nothing better than you

Nothing better, nothing better than you

nothing better nothing better than you

 

ije kkumcheoreom nae mameun keudae ppume

And now like a dream, My heart in your embrace, is held still

kamanhi an-gyo-ittjyo

Without awakening for a single moment,

han sun-gando kkae-ji anhneun kkeut’obneun kkumeul kkoojyo

I dream an endless dream

 

ije sumcheoreom nae gyot’e hangsang swimyo 

And now like breathing, if you were to always rest by my side

geureohke isseojumyon

if you were to always remain this way

Nothing better, nothing better than you

nothing better nothing better than you

Nothing better, nothing better than you

nothing better nothing better than you

 

Nothing better, nothing better than you

Nothing better nothing better than you

 

 

Her voice slowly fades along with the music. She slowly pressed the final chords and once done the once quiet room was filled with applause.

 

"Wow!"

 

"Nice one Yoona!"

 

"Oh my god unnie! We should go out!"

 

Yoona shyly bowed, thanking each one for the warm applause.

 

Jessica on the other hand remained in a daze.

 

What Tiffany said earlier just got real.

 

**

 

"Are you interested in music?"

 

That was the first question Yoona thrown at Jessica. Actually this was the first time since two days ago that they talked again. Jessica has been avoiding her or maybe it's Yoona avoiding Jessica. How can she not? Every time she'll see the girl in specs, her heart beat faster and her face keeps on heating up especially when she remembers the ferris wheel.

 

Both were in the locker room, ready to go home.

 

"A little. I can play the flute and the old tradional instruments."

 

Those traditional instruments were there since her childhood.

 

"Great... I would like to bring you somewhere. Is that alright with you?"

 

"Somewhere?"

 

Yoona slung her backpack over her shoulder. "I mean if that's okay with you..."

 

Jessica eyed the now nervous girl. The over confident girl she met before has melted into a puddle, giving birth to this bashful adorable being.

 

"Sure."

 

Maybe the longer she sticks with Yoona, the sooner will she discover what she is looking for in the first place.

 

"You better make sure I'll like it."

 

"Absolutely!"

 

**

 

The two descended the cab upon their arrival at the location Yoona said.

 

"You brought me to a Music Shop?"

 

Yoona nodded. "The way you were looking at me earlier while playing gave me the thought tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter