Dark Zelo Appears!!!

Lina's Boarding House: All Aliens Welcome

"So, how are my boys doing?" Hyosung beamed.

You shifted uncomfortably. "Um, er ..."

You didn't quite understand the point of having these weekly "meetings" with Governor Hyosung. After all, all she did was want new gossip about the latest fashion trends on Earth and complain about Himchan. You honestly thought she had a fixation on purely bullying the poor general.

Today, she was wearing an absurd sparkly turquoise dress, complete with fake wings and a wand, all coated heavily in glitter. Her hair appeared to be a dark purple.

"They're doing fine, right? Have they gathered up all the plans? I TOLD Himchan to write me reports, but that stupid boy doesn't even know how to use Microsoft Word ... oh! Have you heard of these things called 'stilletoes'? They are sooooo cute! I ordered a pair from the Galaxy Express myself. Do you have them on Earth, I wonder?"

Hyosung went on and on, and soon you found yourself spacing out as usual. You wondered dreamily if Youngjae made some Saturday-special lunch yet. You were starving.

It took a while for you to forgive him, but you found it hard to be mad at the aliens, since they clearly didn't MEAN to destroy your human life. But you remembered Youngjae's words about bringing Jongup and Zelo to school too, and you grew nervous all over again. You had no idea if he was joking or not.

But as the days went by and no blonde transfer students appeared, you could safely assume Youngjae was either biding his time or forgot. You hoped it was the latter.

"LINA!!! LUNCH!!!" Youngjae hollered from the kitchen. You jumped up, but couldn't leave. Hyosung was STILL talking about stilletoes.

You looked around to find a scapegoat, and cute little Zelo just happened to be passing by.

"Zelo! Zelo, come here!" You beckoned him over, and he came willingly enough, smiling happily. "Yes, noona? What can --" he suddenly dropped his smile and became robotic and cold. "What-can-Zelo-do-for-you? Do-you-need-to-eradicate-someone's-existence?"

You shivered. "No, Zelo! No no no NO eradicating!"

Zelo blinked, then reverted back to his cute self. "What is it, then?"

"Can you finish up this meeting with the Governor, please? I'm starving."

"Sure!" Zelo smiled brightly and nodded. "Anything for you, noona!"

"Thanks." You shot a grateful smile at him before turning to Hyosung and tried to slip in a word. "Um, Governor? Governor?"

" -- and he was like right up in my face about it going all 'Where are the Sector B.A.P soldiers?', and I'm like 'Excuuuse me, get your maw out of my face, buddy!' and I had to make up something right on the spot and --"

"Governor? Miss Governor?"

" -- and the cupcakes she makes taste like cardboard! Honestly, and she THINKS she's so good at them too, someday I just wanna go right up to her face and say --"

"Governor Hyosung!"

She finally stopped. "Yes? What is it, darling?"

"Er, it's lunchtime here on Earth ... do you think you can wrap up this meeting with Zelo while i go eat?"

"Sure, no problem!" Hyosung said brightly. You had a feeling she didn't care who she talked to, so long that she could still continue talking.

"Thanks! Er, have a good day, ma'am!" You bowed and quickly escaped to the kitchen.

Zelo took a seat now.

"How is your programming, Zelo?" Hyosung asked fondly. "Jieun has been asking about it, she's worried you might start talking too fast. Have you been going through any episodes?"

"Not as frequently, Governor!" Zelo said with a firm salute. "Oh, may I ask a favour?"

"Sure thing."

"... I wanna switch generals."

"I'll think about it," Hyosung said generously. "Now, I'm signing off. Tell that sweet landlady to call up again next week, will you? It's SO much fun having girl talk with her! Alright, ciao! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA --"

The video shut off.

Zelo's first thought was to go into the kitchen were you were, but his curiosity over the special alien laptop got the best of him. He's NEVER been allowed to touch it before.

He curiously opened up some windows and began clicking random things. He grinned in amazement.

"Ooh, what is this? Spam-email. Do-not-open. Contains-computer-virus. What's a 'spam email'? What's a 'virus'? Well, whatever, it can't be too dangerous!" He clicked open the file, and suddenly yelped in pain as his finger became stuck to the laptop.

"VIRUS INTRUSION! WELCOME SHUT DOWN WELCOME WELCOME SHUT DOWN WELCOME WELCOME VIRUS WELCOME SHUT DOWN SORRY!!!!"

And then he collapsed face-down onto the desk.

 


You were halfway through a delicious meal of macaroni-and-cheese courtesy of Youngjae when you suddenly frowned. "That's weird. What's taking Zelo so long?"

"The Governor is probably TALKING him to death," Himchan snorted, before paling and looking over his shoulder as though Hyosung might hear him.

"I should go save him," you said, standing up.

"It's fine," Yongguk said lazily, chewing on an egg sandwich with one hand and lifting a large dumbbell with the other. "Just let him be."

"No, I should go check and see if he's alright," you insisted stubbornly. Honestly, these aliens ... with their attitude towards each other, you'd think they HAVEN'T been living and working together for thousands of years.

You entered the basement, which Himchan had remodeled (without permission) into an office/study space. In other words, it was where he kept the laptop, but also kept the foosball table and games that he played instead of working.

You gasped when you saw Zelo lying unmoving on the table. "Zelo!" You ran to him. "Zelo, are you okay?"

You gently shook his shoulder.

Slowly, Zelo sat up. You frowned. Something wasn't right. "Zelo?"

He turned to look at you. "What?" He snapped.

You blinked. "Zelo, are you okay?"

Then you noticed what was wrong. His hair wasn't curly or ramyeon-like anymore. Now, it was completely straight and fell into his eyes, which were much more fierce. He was serious, too, and definitely not smiling.

The rest of B.A.P appeared. "Yah, what's up with you, Zelo?" Himchan asked curiously.

"None of your business!" Zelo retorted. Himchan looked outraged. "Why, you little ... you're not even talking to me with respect anymore? I'm your hyung!"

"Zelo, I know you don't like Himchan, but he's still the general and you have to respond that way," Yongguk started to say.

"YOU get lost too! I don't need you guys bagging on me all the time, alright?"

Now things were DEFINITELY weird. Zelo NEVER talked back to Yongguk that way, he wasn't programmed to. After all, Yongguk was the one who made him.

"Guys, what happened to Zelo?" You demanded in a slightly shaky voice.

Zelo turned back to you and smirked, simply oozing with charisma. "Ah, pretty Lina noona. Ditch these hobos and come chill with me, how's that?" He slung an arm over your shoulder. "We can go riding on my skateboard."

"Hey, don't touch Lina --" Himchan started to say, but Zelo turned and glared at them. "Huh? You got a problem?" He lunged at the aliens, and they yelped and quickly scattered backwards out of reach.

Jongup's eyes suddenly lit up. "Zelo, did you open the file on the computer that said 'virus' on it?"

"Yeah, so what?" Zelo snorted.

Daehyun face palmed. Not good.

You gulped and looked up at the serious, evil robot. Dark Zelo.

He's been infected with a computer virus.

"HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!!!!!!"

 


I've been asking EVERYBODY this. Hey, does anyone read a lot of Infinite fanfics? Cuz I'm bringing them into a new story idea, and I wanna know who is the most "bad boy" type. L? I think he's more "player". Please let me know.

BTW B.A.P just beat EXO-K in the MAMA votes. Woo-hoo!

As for Dark Zelo? I got it based on the show, so I assume he acts a bit like this:

tumblr_m7h243vE7c1qffql1.gif