Hanarete Itemo

The Beastly Neighbors

 

Junho-ah seemed to glow when he talked about you ... I wonder if he's starting to develop feelings for her? Didn't he see how she and Wooyoungie looked at each other in the elevator? Which reminds me, I need to talk to Wooyoung about her too... Aigoo, I can feel my joints ache...

 

 

I finally get to my room, turned the knob and opened it expecting Taec to be asleep as I left him but he's already up on his laptop typing furiously

 

"Who you talking to?" I asked 

 

"Wah! Junsu-ah! You scared me! Hahah I didn't hear you come in. Did Junho come back from his roof top thinking?" he said jumping up

 

"Yeah, he wasn't alone either. He met you, our new neighbor up there"

 

"He met her!? Her name's you?" he asked putting down his laptop and giving me all of his attention

 

"So they talked? Yah... He sure moves fast!" grinned Taec

 

"Yah! You human..." I snarled

 

"What's wrong with you Panda Man? Jealous?" he laughed

 

"Quite the opposite actually. I'm really happy because he has someone that brings him joy. His face just gleamed when he talked about her... I haven't seen him this happy since he was on 'Music & Lyrics' with Kim So Eun"

 

"He did seem really happy when he was with So Eun-shi... He was glowing and he smiled a lot" said Taec recalling Junho's behavior when he was with So Eun-shi.

 

"What'd ya think's really going to happen between you and him? Do you think he might want to get closer to her?

 

Hmmm… probably. I wouldn’t put it past him actually. Hahah, that guy…” I said while I started playing a song on my keyboard with a troubled look on my face.

 

"Then what are you worried about then?" asked Taec.

 

"Well... I don't know if you caught the look she gave Wooyounggie in the elevator. He also exchanged looks with her too. No wonder these two are called "The Twins"... They might be falling for the same girl... I'm hoping that with Woo's solo debut and our participation on Dream Team soon will make it a little easier for them to not fully develop feelings for her or vice versa."

 

"Ayyy, don't worry about old man! I'm sure that's not going to happen. Even if it did, they won't be able to go out anyways. You know how Jin-Young hyung will react and can you imagine the fans!? Whoo! They'll realize it soon."

 

"Chet... Ok, ok, ok..." I shook my head then continued playing the song on my keyboard.

 

Hanerete Itemo, again? You seem inspired for a new song, huh?” laughed Taec as he cuddled under his blanket and let the soft music engulf him.

 

Yah, just go to sleep OkCat. Or would you rather play your lullaby? Hmm?

 

Nah, this… *yawn* this… is good…enough…” said Taec finally sleeping.

 

 

Chet… final the beast has fallen asleep. I wonder how I’m going to break it down to Woo that Junho has also taken a fancy for you… Or vice versa too. Aish! I thought scratching my head in annoyance. Why did she have to come here? I don’t want an argument between the twins. Well, maybe Woo won’t be able to “spend time” with her since his solo debut is coming up. But then again we have Dream Team in Hong Kong too. Aish! What am I going to do!? Kim Junsu. Jun 2 DKay. Calm! Let’s go off to bed and not think about it for a while now. Aigoo… I sighed but finally crawled up to the top bunk and let sleep take over me. I need to figure something out…

 

----

Mianhe everyone... *120 degree bow again* Please forgive me~ I know this is a really short chappie, but I'm working on the next one so I MIGHT be posting it tonight? (it's 7:41pm where I'm at) or I might post in the next few days.

4th of July is tomorrow~ so as a patriotic American, I'll be celebrating it with my family and friends *^^*~

That means no posting tomorrow~ 

But... Please continue to support this story! I apologize deeply again for not updating for so long... Dx

For those celebrating the 4th of July tomorrow, HAVE A GREAT 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE~ Be careful when handling fireworks~ Don't want  ya'll to be hurt~

FIGHTING!