Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy~

The Beastly Neighbors

 

Sorry for the wait you guys~ D'x *hangs head low* I was going to update this past weekend but I got distracted with a Kdrama... I found out about the show "Goong" (Princess Hours) on HULU which stars Yoon Eun-Hye unnie and others~ it's a 2005 drama but still good! took me 2 and a half-3 days to watch 24 eps? (For those who have watched it, doesn't the Royal Prince look like Simon D [definitely the hair, when he had the reddish-brown hair] and Donghae [his smile; mouth] oppas? :O and the Crown Prince looks like a mix between Jinwoon (2AM) [the eyes and hair], Yunho (DBSK) [facial structure at some parts] and Kim Bum [his smile and his fair and at some parts] oppas? OH AND RAIN OPPA! :O

Yeah... Stayed up till 2:30am on Monday (had to do hw too) and went to bed at 2-ish~ cause I started my hw at midnight (I HAD to finish the show before I did my hw XD) and I had to get up at 7:30am... So please forgive the slacking author~ Dx

Not sure when I'll update again... But do keep in mind that I WILL! I have to write a 4 page paper tonight since it's due tomorrow (my professor gave us the assignment last week...) so WISH ME LUCK!~

ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPPIE! <3

*Updating this chapter waiting to go to class in half an hour-ish (meaning I'm in my dorm haha)


 

 

She finally passed out?” I asked Chansung only to receive a snore. They’re both passed out…

You know what happened between her and Taecyeon hyung?” I asked Nichkhun hyung.

I’m not too sure, but I got the general gist of it

Then what is it?

Remember when you-shi got in today and how pissed Taec was? That’s what’s mostly driving the tension between them.

I thought about what happened this morning. Taec hyung did look pissed off at her… and the look she gave me when I said we were headed out... something’s not right. I should talk to her late tonight about it.

Oh Junho-yah, what you thinking about?” asked Junsu hyung glancing at the rearview mirror as he drove.

Mmm? Ahh, nothing hyung…” I said looking out the window and emerging myself in my own thoughts.

I hope she’s alright… I don’t want to see her getting hurt by us or anyone else. I’m glad Chansung looked after today at the grocery store too. Seeing her smile and laugh is my number one priority, even if that means standing on the sidelines; even though I wish to be with her…

aish…

What’s with the sighing?” asked Wooyoung

Got a lot on my mind I guess…” I said still staring out the window.

“Is it about you-shi?

Yeah…” I began while readjusting my position to where I was facing Wooyoung. “You saw how Taecyeon hyung and she were acting this morning and at the store. Something’s up between them and I want to find out what’s wrong

I know what you’re saying” he said adjusting himself on the seat then continuing, “hyung was a little harsh on her, she’s just trying to help us out yet he was acting the same way when Jaebom hyung left… he needs to realize soon that pushing her away isn’t the way to go. She will start pulling away from him and everything won’t go as planned, so to speak.

While still digesting what Wooyoung said, I looked up for I felt a pair of eyes on me and was met by Taecyeon hyung’s pleading eyes.

With my eyes still on him, I replied back, “I think he’ll realize that soon enough, ‘cause if he doesn’t, he’ll lose her and I don’t think he wants to do that.

Taecyeon hyung gave a slight nod then turned his back to the road. (he’s seated next to Junsu)

What you guys talking about?” mumbled the maknae rubbing his eyes and beginning to stretch when you started to slide to the other side but luckily, I caught her before that could happen.

Yah, Chansung-ah!” I hissed readjusting her with her head leaning against the seat.

Sorry!” he whispered as you began moving around trying to find Chansung’s shoulder to lean on.

Here, scoot up a little bit” he cooed as he scooted down the seat so she could lean her head fully on the crook of his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his.

Mmm~” was all she mumbled before falling back to sleep.

I couldn’t resist the impulse to reach over and tucked her bangs behind her ear. Unconsciously, I began caressing her cheek and smiling like an idiot at her sleeping form when Wooyoung nudged my shoulder, bringing me back to reality.

Huh?” I said pulling back hand back

He nudged his chin in her direction with a “what the heck was that” look

Ummm… I-I don’t know… I couldn’t stop myself from doing that…” I stammered, blushing and not looking him in the eye.

! What the heck was that all about? Now Woo probably thinks that I’m trying to steal you from him…

Hey Woo, it’s not what it looked like. I wasn’t trying to do anything, I couldn’t help myself! It’s just-“ I stopped mid-sentence

Just what exactly?

I don’t know, man… Seeing her like that, at peace, is all I want.

There was silence for about minute. We all looked at each other, unsure of what to say next, until Junsu hyung announced that we’re already back at the dorms.

Having not said anything, we all glanced at you who was still passed out.

Before I could ask who’s going to carry her, Taecyeon hyung was already waiting outside to get her.

I’ll carry her!” he exclaimed with this massive teeth gleaming

Chet, looks like he wants to make better the situation. I wonder what you’s going to do when she realizes Taecyeon hyung is carrying her…

Chansung and I helped you out of the van, making little to no movement in order to not disturb her.

Hyung, here, careful!” I hissed and glancing around the parking lot, making sure no one was out spying us.

I got this!” he hissed back readjusting her when she started moving in his arms but luckily Chansung hushed her. Thinking she was in Chansung’s arms, she wrapped her arms around Taecyeon hyung’s neck. Oh she’s going to FLIP when she finds out it’s Taec hyung!

Being the cheesy troll-face that he is, he grinned from ear to ear when you wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged her closer to him as we all walked up to the entrance of the dorm.

The night guard gave us a peculiar look when he saw us with you walking in; we had to stop and explain that you was our friend staying next door as she went to Korea University and that JinYoung hyung knew all about it. The downfalls of being an idol… you have to stop and explain everything because this is how rumors start off.

After the quite elevator ride to our floor, I got the duty of asking you what her passcode was and praying that she doesn’t notice Taec hyung holding her.

you-shi, it’s Junho oppa. We’re at your dorm now~ but I need to know what your passcode is so we can get you inside and let you sleep~” I cooed.

Mmm? Junho oppa?” she grumbled rubbing her eyes.

Ohh~ Junho oppa” I cooed once more.

Junho oppa…” she said once again then suddenly jumped out of Taecyeon hyung’s arm in a split second, WIDE awake.

She hair was all over the place and her shirt was riding up but she looked BEAUTIFUL. The way her bangs curled around her face, the innocent big brown eyes that looked at me for answers and just the way she stood there like a deer caught in the headlights made her even more precious to me.

JUNHO OPPA! OPPAS!” she screamed with her eyes the size of saucers finally drinking in the situation. “Omigosh! I fell asleep in the van! Why didn’t you guys wake me up??” she asked embarrassed at her appearance and demeanor.

Before I could start explaining the situation, she cut in asking, “wait, who carried me up here? Junho oppa?” she glanced at me. “Chansung oppa?” she said looking at him.

No, I did…” said Taec hyung.

Uhhh ohh.

You carried me??” she said sounding surprised.

Yeah… I’m sorry for what happened this morning and I wanted to make it up to you by carrying you up here. If you didn’t want that, I’m sorry… I’ll do whatever it takes to stay outta your business while you’re hear.” he said looking down.

No one said anything after that.

What seems like 5 minutes had passed but it probably was a minute, you finally spoke up. I only learned afterwards what you was saying to Taec hyung from himself.

Thank you for carrying me oppa, I really mean it.” She said with a genuine smile and tears in her eyes.

She continued on, “And I should be the one apologizing to you, not the other way around. I was acting childish.

She then walked up to him and got on her tippy toes to embrace him in a big hug. “Oppa, I want you in my life. I’m really sorry for acting so cold towards you. I wasn’t sure on how I was supposed to act around you guys. I had promised Khunnie oppa *looks at Khun* that I would act the way I always acted back home and that I wouldn’t try and hide anything. I told him that you guys should do the same thing. Please, don’t hide anything from me. If I am to work for you guys, I want you guys to trust me and vice versa. Think of me as a little sister/mom figure. I’ll always be there you guys,” she had turned around and looked each and every one of us in the eyes saying this.

Even though I had no idea what she was saying, I got the general idea by her tone and the sincerity in her eyes. She cared so much about us yet we pushed her aside in the beginning, she risked her safety by agreeing to become our dorm mom all because she cared about us.

you, no matter what happens, you have me,” I said walking up to her and placing my hands on her shoulders.

you”, I said pointing at her then went on pointing at myself saying, “me, are like this” I wrapped my index and middle finger together to signify how I want us to be.

Tears were in her eyes when she hugged me and whispered, “thank you oppa” into my ear.

Thank you, all of you for this” she said to all of us and gave the rest of the guys hugs and whispered her gratitude into their ears.

Then she turned back to face all of us with her hands before her back and gave us a sheepish look. “Oppas, would you guys like to come inside and play some VIDEO GAMES!?” she yelled while throwing her fist into the air.

I cracked up laughing then went up to her ruffling her hair and saying, “ya punk~ want do you want to play?” I asked in Korean, hoping she’d start learning it.

Mmm…” she stood there with her bottom lip out and eyes pointed to the ceiling thinking of what video game to play. She looks so innocent and cute… I wonder if this is how Wooyoung is feeling. I glanced at Wooyoung whose eyes had fixed straight at you with eyes of love and adoration. I knew it; she’s got us wrapped around her little finger.

An “ah!” brought me back to reality to see you with excitement in her eyes.

Matta~ I have LEFT 4 DEAD 2! It’s my FAVORITE zombie killing game. I used to play this all the time with my guy friends back home. I love playing zombie games ‘cause it relieves stress and oh MAN! When you play with me, you’ll be cracking up like no other! Well, that’s what I’ve been told anyways from my friends…” she said looking away and blushing.

Aigoo-nah! You’re so cute~ ok, let’s go in and play some LEFT 4 DEAD 2! CHA MAN!” exclaimed the Daegu grandpa wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

let’s go!

let’s do this!

I’m hungry!~” complained Chansung

Chansung-ah! We already ate when we got back from the bathouse! The hyungs and I have already told you plenty times before that if we go to the grocery store, you should eat the samples in case we don't have time to cook or can't!” I nudged my best friend and brother in the shoulder laughing.

how many times have I listened to you or the rest of the hyungs?” he said making a point.

You do make a valid argument my good sir” I said with a slight British aristocratic tone.