Don't make me shove a banana in your mouth oppa...

The Beastly Neighbors

 

 

The boys were feeling anxious as they left the bath house.

You think she’ll be at the dorm?” asked Junho nervously as he got into the van.

I don’t know, dude” Taecyeon replied getting in the first row by the window but hoping she would be.

All of them glanced at each other then back outside in silence.

*back at 2PM’s dorm*

Omigosh, omigosh… Should I stay or should I not stay? To stay or to not stay?!” you was FREAKING out, walking around the kitchen in circles. She glanced at the clock on the microwave which read : 10:32am. The boys were to arrive in 10 minutes.

Oh SHOOT!” she exclaimed then curled up into a ball screaming into her knees. “I need to breathe, I need to breathe… I can do this! Why the heck is this bugging me? I’m there dorm mom. Yeah, I’m their dorm mom…. There’s nothing to be worried about, right?” she began questioning her sanity while she was hyperventilating.

After five minutes of meditation, she finally got herself to calm down and was actually excited to have lunch with the boys and hopefully reconcile with them.


 

I heard the rustling of the door and muffled male voices as I laid out the plates.

-thud, thud-

-thud, thud-

-THUD, THUD-

Ok, I’ve got to do this. I’ve got to grow a pair and get this over and done with!

Hey guys! I’m in the living room!

Oh, hey you! We didn’t expect you to be here…” started off Nichkhun oppa.

I made lunch, I wasn’t sure if you guys would have eaten anything….” I began, ready to be disappointed.

To my surprise, Junsu oppa reassured me with a “we didn’t eat yet.

I broke out with a massive smile clapping my hands in joy. “Really? That’s great! I made spicy dukboki, not smiley Daegu dukboki though.”

That’s ok” smiled Daegu grandpa.

Alright everyone, let’s sit down and eat! I hope you guys like it” I smiled back.

The boys tucked in, Khunnie oppa sat next to Taec oppa, and the twins with each other. I ended up with Chansung oppa…

Oh great… This is so not going to be awkward at all.

Ummm… you?? Can I … talk to you??” Chansung said awkwardly.

Uhhh… Sure…” I said nervously getting up. Oh gosh… I hope he asks Khunnie oppa to go talk with us…

Chansung oppa looked and Khun oppa and asked him something, then Khun oppa followed us to one of the rooms.

The tension in the living room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. The rest of the boys didn’t seem sure if they should start eating or wait for us to get back. “Oppas, you can start eating without us. We’ll just be a minute” I reassured them.

Taec oppa looked a little unconvinced but the twins began eating then tried to make Taec oppa eat too. “Wah! It’s really delicious! Hyung, here have a bite…” commented Junho oppa holding out a fork with a piece of rice cake. “Yeah! Mmm~ it’s spicy too, just how you like it hyung” Wooyoung oppa chimed in.

I signaled Taec oppa to eat by bringing my hand to my mouth repeatedly and giving him an encouraging smile. Much to his dismay, he began eating.

I followed the boys to what I assumed was Khunnie and Chansung oppa’s room.


 

So… You wanted to talk to me, Chansung oppa?” started off you in hope that her calling him “oppa” would soften the situation.

A little sparkle of hope was found in Chansung’s eyes as he smiled nodding.

Yeah… Hyung, do you mind translating for us?” Nichkhun agreed.

Cha… I just wanted to say I’m really sorry that I said what I said this morning and that I didn’t mean it… I was an idiot for even saying that. Sometimes I need a filter for my big mouth…. You were only trying to make us comfortable and I’m the one who made you uncomfortable. I don’t want you to be uncomfortable ever again since you’re our dorm mom. I was wondering if we could try again. With a new slate. I promise I won’t mess up and if I do, I give you permission to beat the living daylights outta me. Ok?” he finished off with a little laugh.

Nichkhun translated for him word for word.

you were touched by his apology. A little mist started to blur her vision but she tried her best to keep her composure. “Neh oppa… I accept your apology. Thank you for being caring enough to apologize to me. You were only protecting your hyungs and that’s more than understandable. I’m a fan and a stranger working for you guys, it’s only natural that you’d be like that. Please, be honest with me with anything. If there’s something I did that you weren’t ok with, please tell me. You too, Nichkhun oppa. Please let me know if there’s something I do that you don’t feel comfortable with and if there’s anything you need me to do, let me know and I’ll try my best to do it. I’m your dorm mom now; I have to protect you guys. As a fan too, it’s my duty as a HOTTEST to watch over you guys and do whatever in my power to make sure you all are doing well. Your guys’ welfare is my main priority. Even if that means taking the heat for everything. If the fans find out about me and don't like it, I'll still protect y'all. You don't need to worry about me, I'll figure it all out once it happens and no matter what happens, I'll ALWAYS be there for you.  

Nichkhun stood there shocked by her honestly and sincerity. He had no idea what that's what she actually felt towards them and was impressed by it. He knew how scary it was to live in a foreign country to work with strangers but she's willinging to ultimately give up everything for them... I'll do whatever I have to to protect this girl.

"Nichkhun oppa, are you alright? What's wrong?" asked you

"Oh nothing, just... I'm really impressed by you you. Thank you." He said giving her a thoughtful hug and whispered, "I'll watch over and protect you no matter what." Tears were forming in her eyes.

Chansung was standing there unsure of what just happened but once Nichkhun told him what she had said, he was touched.

"Really? She really said that?" he gasped. Oh my goodness... She's willing to do that for us? She's so selfless... I can't believe this girl would do that for us... She's amazing. 

"Yes"

With tears forming, Chansung gathered you up in a big hug to show his gratitude and whispered, "thank you"

The three of them smiled at each other at the reconciliation and understanding of each other's hearts.

"Oh and Chansung oppa, next time you feel like you need a filter for your mouth, I’ll be more than willing to shove a banana in your mouth to shut you up.” She ended up laughing at the mental image of shoving a banana in Chansung’s mouth to prevent him from running his mouth.

Nichkhun was cracking up and having difficulty translation but once Chansung got it, all hell broke loose. 

The three of them were laughing like no other when Chansung and Nichkhun began demonstrating with an actual banana which made the rest of the boys run into the room curious as to what the commotion was all about.


 

What the heck are they laughing about??” asked the impatient grandpa getting up

I don’t know! Sure as heck sounds funny though” laughed Wooyoung also getting up

Let’s go check it out!” Junho and Taec said in unison

The boys busted into Chansung and Nichkhun’s room to see you on Nichkhun’s bed laughing so hard she was starting cry while Nichkhun was shoving an unpeeled banana into the maknae’s mouth.

What the living daylights are you guys doing in here!?” yelled the boys, but that made the rest of them burst out laughing too.

"Not the banana again! You're gonna ruin my precious 'naners, hyung~" exclaimed the maknae trying to take care of his favorite fruit.

"I promise to buy you more bananas later, Chansunggie... I promise" laughed Nichkhun. 

Chansung gave his hyung his famous puppy dog eyes look to get his way and make him apologize for messing with his bananas but instead of Khun reacting to it, it was you who ran up to him cooing and hugged him.

"Aigoo~ Changsung oppa, I'll go and buy you another bushel of bananas, ok? Don't cry now..." she pouted up at him with her big brown eyes and full lips, clutching the sides of his face.

"Uhhh... What'd she say? Something about bananas?..." trailed off a blushing Chansung, totally engrossed by you 's aeygo.

"She'll go buy a bushel of bananas if you'd stop crying..." Khun said somewhat glaring at Chansung and eyeing you in Chansung's arms. "You should probably let go of her now dude if you want to live to see another day..." he said looking at the other glaring men.

"Oppas! I'm going to go to the store to get some groceries 'cause I see you hardly have anything in the fridge. Do any of you guys want to go with me?" she said looking between Taec and Khun for translation as she let Chansung go. 

Taec took charge of translating and Chansung immediately raised his hand up but so did the rest of the guys.

 

Wow! So all of you guys want to go on a little shopping trip with the little sister? This should be a fun trip!” She exclaimed in pure joy. Yes! Maybe the boys can finally loosen up to me like Khunnie and Channie oppa did with me. The BeastOk doesn’t look too happy though… I need to deploy “Operation: Make OkCat Fall for My Adorableness and Be My Big Brother” Chet…. He’s gonna love me!


 

The boys changed into sweaties (yes, I made this word up. It’s sweat pants and hoodies ^^) and wore caps so no one would recognize them, or at least help to not have people recognize them. They even came up with a back-up plan in case they do get caught and people ask them who they’re with. The plan goes like this:
 

Alright, if people recognize us at the super market, which I’m pretty sure they will, we’ll say that you is our really good friend who’s spending the summer here for school. Which is partially true… we’ll have her dress up too, in case we’ll have to spill the beans in the future and so they won’t really get a good look at her

You think that’ll work, hyung?” asked Wooyoung.

Of course it will! And do we all agree to take responsibility if she is found out and we get in trouble with Jin-Young hyung?” I asked them.

Yeah, absolutely Taec

Without a doubt

I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her

We’ll protect her!” said the twins in unison.

Yoo-hoo~ I’m over here you know… And my Korean isn’t that good…” you said waving her hands over us.

Oh, I just told him the back-up plan and that we’re gonna take the heat in case you get discovered of if the fans aren’t too happy about the whole thing” I said to her.

Oh… But I promise to not get caught and if I do, I’LL take the heat. It’s my responsibility to watch over you guys and don’t worry about me, I can handle it. Thanks for the concern though…” she whispered the last part.

Now what was that? I couldn’t hear that~” I grinned.

I said… Thanks for the concern…” she mumbled.

Still can’t hear you~” I said putting my ear near her face

I SAID THANKS FOR THE CONCERN!” she yelled in my ear and scaring the pants outta all of us.

you smacked her hand over in shock and embarrassment but then gave a playful grin at me.

Holy smokes, you! You sure got a nice set of lungs on ya! Goodness me… I think I’ve gone deaf in my left ear…

Yah! Oppa! That was all your fault…” she started off fuming in embarrassment. The heck was I thinking?! Dear Lord… I’ve gone daft! But he was the one who started it…

You started it first oppa…” she said walking towards the door pouting.

Aigoo~ Ok Taecyeon! Don’t make her cry!” exclaimed the Daegu grandpa as everyone went over to comfort her.

Aish… hahah she sure got some spunk.

Junsu was rubbing her back and comforting her in Korean with his thick satoori oozing out and making her laugh. Wooyoung had officially turned into a bloody fluffy bunny with the amount of aegyo he was using in order to make her smile…

Junsu oppa! You’re so funny! Aigoo, Wooyoungie oppa~ you’re so cute I could eat your cheeks! Let’s go to the store!~” she laughed but gave me a little mischievous pout.

This girl is going to be the death of me I swear it…

 

 

SO! How was it everyone? ^^~ I know, I lied... I said I wasn't going to write till X-Mas break but it's the weekend and I really don't want to do my homeowrk :P 

Once I started writing, I was having difficulties walking away from it so I had to finish this chapter up.

Not completely sure when I'll update again though... So... I might go on official hiatus after this chap it posted 'cause I've got midterms coming up in two weeks. Thanks for the patience everyone~ I really appreciate the love <3 FIGHTING!