Fly to Seoul~

The Beastly Neighbors

 

I looked back down at my cell phone in awe. Wow… I just got a call from Papa J and I get to work for 2PM while I’m in Korea!? Guess who’s texting my two best friends!? First, I’ll text Chelsie… She might still be at the airport in Houston.

UNNIE!!!!!! GUESS WHO JUST CALLED ME!?

Who was it woman!!???? O.O

It was JYP… I GET TO WORK FOR 2PM!!!!!!!!!! I get to live in the same floor as them!!!! Too crazy!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO COOL!!!!! GUESS WHO CALLED ME TOO!!!???

WHO!!! OMG… DON’T TELL ME IT WAS LEE SOO-MAN OF SM ENTERTAINMENT!??

Wow… You really are my sidekick aren’t cha!? XD and YESS!!!! I GET TO WORK FOR SUJU!!! I get to live a floor above them but AHHH!!!!! This is so AWESOME!!!! BAHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh hey!!! My flight is boarding!! I got first class too! :D I’ll FB message you when I get there or I might see ya there!! See ya soon! ;D FIGHTING!!! Ttyl!

DAEBAK!!!!!!!!! Whaaa!!! Chincha daebak!!!! This is so cool! ;D Ok! FIGHTING UNNIE!!!! See ya in Seoul! ;P Have a safe flight!!! Oh my flight arrives at 10pm if you’re gonna wait for my ! xD

Thanks!!!! You too!!!! My flight arrives at 9pm so I guess I can wait for ya xDD Ttyl!

Time to text Jennifer then before I get on…

Hey fluff <3

Hey <3

Soo… Guess who called me!?

Who?

JYP!!! He called me to say that I’m going to be living on the same floor as 2PM (Oh yeah, I’m working for them too xD *fangirl scream*) and Chelsie who is a HUGE Super Junior or SuJu fan got to work for them too! ;D Well, she's more of a Siwon fan but she gets to live a floor above them and be their dorm mommy too! How awesome is this!?

Wow! That’s awesome!! Betcha you’re uber happy about being with 2PM huh? Oh wow... TWO ultimate fangirls working for their favorite groups? Good Lord!

HAHAHAHAH! We'll be on our best behavior ;) Extremely happy!! But… I can’t be all fangirling on them though… I’ve got to remember the fact that I’m going to be their neighbor a secret so the fans won’t kill me :/ I don’t want them to think I’m crazy with my fangirlingness. I’m going to try to disconnect myself from them and be professional. Well, unless they need someone to talk to then I can do that. I just don’t want to hurt them or vice versa, you know?

Yeah… I know what you mean. Hey, if they hurt you I’m going to hurt them! I don’t care if they are beast idols, if they hurt my best friend, they’re dead.

Hahaha, ok Jenn. I’ll make sure that won’t happen in the first place. Oh hey, brb, my name’s being called to the front desk o.O

Uhh ohh!! Someone got in trouble~ xD haha ok

Huh…

What?

I got bumped up to first class! Guess who’s gonna sleep till I get to Seoul!? This girl is! Hahah wow… that’s awesome! And that means I board first. I’m actually going down the tunnel to the plane haha so I’ll have to let you go now, k? I’ll call you or message you on FB once I get there :) wish me luck!~ love you! <3

NICEE!!!! Haha ok, have a safe flight! Love you too! <3 :)

 

The sound and feeling of walking down the tunnel to the plane always gave me chills even as a little girl. The feeling of walking through the tunnel and boarding the plane off to Seoul, is giving me goose bumps! Can’t believe this is even happening… I’m off to fulfill my dream, hopefully?

I get to the end of the tunnel and is greeted by a stewardess who checks my boarding pass and pointed to the direction of my seat. I smiled gratefully and walked towards my seat. Thankfully, I got a window seat.  I put my carry-on stroller bag in the overhead compartment while my backpack in front of me. Before I put buckled up, I grab my iPod Touch and plug in my iBeats and select 2PM’s “Fly to Seoul”. I laugh out loud at the choice of the song and put it on repeat for the duration of the trip. I reach behind me and grabbed a plastic bag that held thin blanket so I could snuggle underneath it while I gaze out the window.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Good morning to everyone and welcome aboard flight 1800, my name is Captain Steve; I will be your captain for this flight. We will be ready to go in about five minutes so if you would please buckle up safely and turn off all electronics, thank you. It is currently eight o’clock in the morning local time and eleven o’clock in the evening in Seoul. We will be arriving at eleven in the evening at Incheon International Airport. Please enjoy the video that will be showing soon and I hope everyone has a wonderful flying experience.

My heart is beating faster as I feel the plane start to move out of the terminal. I look over and see only a few business men sleeping and no one sitting next to me. I’m grateful for this because for some reason now, I start to panic as the plane gains speed and is shaking with force. Luckily, Junsu’s voice calms me down and I silently sing along to “Fly to Seoul”

Fly to Seoul nawa Let's dance dance (wanna get)
Boom Boom Boom hamkke jeulgyeo sinnage bamsaedorok
Fly to Seoul nawa Let's dance dance (wanna get)
Boom Boom Boom hamkke jeulgyeo sinnage bamsaedorok
Dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun daeneun nat
Panjjak panjjak panjjak panjjak panjjak ineun bam
Neoman neoman neoman neoman neoman julge nal
Welcome to Seoul again & again

I laugh to myself at my crazy antics to calm myself down but it works. After the plane is airborne and the seatbelt sign is turned off, I fold out my sleeper and curl up in to catch a few hours of sleep before lunch or dinner.

I hope I don’t mess up…

 


 


 

Whoo!! Done with chapter 1 :) What'd y'all think? :/ Hope it wasn' too bad... I'm going to start on the second chappie after I get me something to eat. The stomach is a growling :P Please review~

Oh, 2PM comes in the next chapter or the third one? Please hold on tight! I promise to make this fanfic worth your while :)