5th Floor Thoughts

The Beastly Neighbors

*Words typed in this color represent them speaking in Korean since I'm lacking in Korean expect for a few phrases.


2PM's POV (third person)

The boys got out of the van and stretched as much as they could after they got back from their concert in Japan. What surprised them was that Jin Young hyung dropped them off at their dorm... Something was up. He bid them goodnight while glancing over to towards 2PM’s floor and nervously laughing. The boys ignored it thinking he was probably tired and wanted them to get home as quickly as possible. They said their goodbyes and good nights after getting their luggage out of the van.

They grabbed their luggage and greeted the security guard when they saw her. Her grey baggie sweat pants and a pink graphic tee with a cute cupcake on it. They also saw she had quite a bit of luggage with her too.

Just then she yelped out, “Oh gosh!!!”

Taecyeon and Nichkhun gave each other a look and nodded as they both grabbed her two largest luggage and plopped them inside the elevator then proceeded to get the rest of their stuff and piled the other luggage into the elevator with the guys in tow.

 

Nichkhun’s POV:

She’s kinda cute. That cupcake graphic tee doesn’t look too bad on her either. I wonder which floor she’ll be staying at… oh! She’s looking up and smiling. Ahh.. What a refreshing smile. She’s blushing too! How cute! Hmm? Oh yeah, she’s saying thank you Taec and I for getting her bags.

“You’re welcome” I said with a sweet smile despite being tired. “What floor, miss?” aww! She’s blushing. I hope she’s going to living near us. It’s sure nice to see a new face around here. A young female at that too.

“5th floor please” she replied back smiling. Ahh! That smile! Snap out of it Nichkhun! She could be a fan for all we know… but she has such a sweet, calming smile! Oh what do we have here? She’s staring at Wooyoungie. She’s blushing again!?

She managed to let out a weak “hi” to Wooyoungie. Hmmm… she seems to like him. I wonder what Woo thinks of her…

“Hahah” I laughed as she jumped at the buzz of her cell phone.

“I’m so sorry” she said smiling and blushing again. How in the world can this girl be blushing this much!? I just want to take her home with me and put her in my pocket! So cute!

Junho turned to us and said quietly and quickly, “She sure is a cutie isn’t she?

We all have out a little laugh while she seemed to be cutely frustrated at not picking up on what Junho said.

Definitely need to get to know her. There’s something about her though… I wonder what is it? 

 

Taecyeon’s POV:

I looked up at Junho who said pretty fast, “She sure is a cutie isn’t she?” I laughed with the guys and saw how adorable she looked when she couldn’t understand what he said.

Ahh, here we are. Hmm, she’s in the same floor as us too? Cool!

“Here, let me help you with that there.” I said to her as we got off the elevator.

Seeming dazed, she looked up and smiled what seemed like the biggest smile ever and said, “thank you so much! I thought I was going have to muster up my hulky strength and grab all of these bags---“ she covered blushing at what she said.

Bahahah! That is so adorable! “hulky strength”?        

“Hulky strength?” I said out loud, “that’s cute. Betcha you can’t match to my beastly OkCat powers!”

She’s laughing! A lot! Wow, what I’d give to hear that again…

“Hahah! OkCat powers? Meow? Very cool…” she said doing this paw dance laughing.

“Don’t underestimate the power of OkCat! Hahaha” I said back laughing along and flexing my biceps.

“Ok, ok… Meow!!!!” she said cracking up.

I like this girl already!

“How about your ‘hulky strength’? Whatcha got there, huh?” I asked laughing.

She gave it some thought then did the signature big, buffed out hulk stance and with the evil grimace/constipated look

“BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Wow!!! That is too good! Ok, hulky strength wins this round!” I said clutching my stomach and holding onto Chansung who was cracking up too.

“See? Hulky wins over OkCat anytime” she said with a sly smirk.

I can see her keeping up with my weird, cheesy sense of humor…

 

Chansung’s POV:

This girl is awesome! She looks a like a noona but her sense of humor says differently… seems like Taecyeonnie hyung and her are getting pretty close. Wait, she’s going to be living as our neighbor!?

She’s walked towards door number 10 and looked back at us waving with a massive grin.  I wave back and loudly whisper, “good night!” She laughed and said, “good night guys! Have a good night's sleep!”

She seems sweet enough. Not a Korean though, I wonder what is she doing here though? Does she know we’re 2PM? Is she a stalker? Oh my God! I got to tell the guys!

Yah!” I yelled as we get inside the dorm.

What is it, Chansung-ah? You hungry?” asked Junho a little irritated.

No! What is the girl doing here? I mean, why is she our neighbor? Do you think she’s a saesang fan?” I yell/whisper back, trying not to disturb our new neighbor.

Junsu said, “I don’t think so… Well, she could be a fan but she didn’t try to jump us and start screaming like no other. I think she’s cool…” as the Panda grandpa went to his room.

Yeah! She doesn’t seem too bad! She even laughed at my jokes! Most fans would be covering their faces in embarrassment but she went along with it so I’m ok with her being our neighbor…” said Taec hyung defending the girl.

What do you think about her?” asked Nichkhun hyung.

Hmm..well, what DO I think about her? She doesn’t seem too bad of a person… She didn’t attack us, she treated us like normal people. Maybe she doesn’t know us? But what are the chances of a foreigner AND a fan living next to us? Pretty slim actually…

I don’t know yet, I just think something is fishy about her… I mean, what are the chances of a female foreigner slash fan living next to us, guys?” no one replied since it was a rhetorical question but it did raise some questions such as, “What in the world is she doing here?

I have no idea… Maybe she’s a student? Korea University is within walking distance so she might be a student?” replied Junho.

But wouldn’t she be living in a dorm on campus then? Or in an International Hall cause she didn’t seem to know Korean,” said Wooyoungie finally joining the conversation.

Why are we worrying about it in the first place guys? We have a pretty girl living next to us, why can’t we enjoy it? So what if she’s a fan? So what if she’s a student? She doesn’t look like she could do any damage… come on guys, let’s hit the sack” Taec hyung finalized.

Taecyeon hyung does have a point there… Why are we even worrying about it right now? We need to be getting to sleep…but something tells me our neighbor has a bigger part than being a student and a fan…

Chansung and Wooyoung headed to the bathroom to clean up while Taecyeon, Junho and Nichkhun went to other bathroom to do the same.

 

Wooyoung’s POV:

I kept quiet during the whole conversation about… that girl. Except I jumped in when they thought she was a student at K.U.

I thought it was pretty strange that Chansungie would be freaking out about our new neighbor. It seemed like something Junho or Junsu hyung would worry about. Huh…

I can’t stop thinking about her smile! Those big brown pools… her rosy cheeks and full lips. How I would love to know how her lips would taste and feel against mine… HEY! Shake it off boy! Now is not the time to be thinking about kissing and girls… come on, let’s get ready for bed…

Hey Woodongie, you ok? Why were you shaking your head there a second ago? Is it about our new neighbor huh? You like her don’t you?” giggled the maknae.

He always seems to know what’s going on… I guess that’s the perks about us being floor mates. We end up spilling stuff before we go to sleep or end up talking in our sleep.

I laughed and said, “Yeah… I was thinking about her… I can’t seem to shake her off you know? There’s something about her eyes… They seem to speak to me. I’ve never felt this way before, well, unless you count IU-shi…

Oh aigoo… our Woodong is in love! You never get this mushy unless you really like someone. Why don’t you talk to the next time you see her? She seemed to have the hots for you!

Mwoh!?” I choked on the gurgle water in the bathroom.

Chansung laughed as he saw me spit out the water in the sink and gave him a crazed look.

Chincha!? Do you think she likes me? Well, I know I didn’t say anything to her, she said ‘hi’ to me though! What makes you think she likes me!?” I yelled as I grabbed onto Chansung’s collar.

Yah! Calm down! I saw the way she looked at you. She was blushing and kept on staring you in the elevator, pabo. And people tell me I’m the village idiot! Yesh!” yelled Chansung as he loosened my grip on his collar and went to set up his “bed-floor”

She was staring at me? She likes me? Pssh, dream on Jang Wooyoung… You need to focus on work, on music. But what if she likes me and I like her back…

That was Wooyoung’s last thoughts as he drifted off to sleep and dreamt of the girl next door. Unbeknownst to the sleeping floor mates, a hooded figure was headed out the door and off to the rooftop for his usual gazing at the stars and internal monologue. 

 


*crawls into a corner and rolls up in a ball*

Aigoo... What do you guys think of it so far? It's pretty long actually :/ I know you're probably asking where is Junho and Junsu's POV's but it will come soon my precious readers >:) MUAHAHAH! *scares readers* 

*crawls back into corner*

Mianhe... I might update with another chapter tonight? I'm not completely sure yet... Please continue to support this story! <3