Don't Die.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

"What was all of that about?" Gyuri asks Chansung. He turns to her.

"Nicole was hurt, why?"

"I feel like there was something else..."

"You're just thinking to much." He said and held her hand. They were in front of her house. She leans into his chest.

"Promise?"

"I promise... But do you by chance know anything about why Nichkhun hates me so?" She pauses and clear . Gyuri pulls away.

"Because he was my ex."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but we're over now. Don't worry."

"Is that so..." Chansung looks at Gyuri's neck. There was a red marks on the side of her jaw and some more in the back. "What happen?" He ask and touches it. Gyuri flinch and rub it.

"I don't know... My neck hurts. I think my necklace I was wearing earlier got pulled off by that wannabe model..." Chansung looks at it closely.

"What necklace was it? The one I bought you?"

"No, don't worry, it was just a cheap one I got as a present." She said and smiles. "Lets go in." He smiles back and led her inside.

[Jung-gu]
"Where you taking me?" Nicole asks Nichkhun. She was in a wheelchair wearing her normal clothes now. They were in a place that looked like an airport, a very small one.

"We're going to take my private jet from here to Incheon, it'll be faster."

"Thanks."

"I'm not doing this for you. I still need you to do something for me that's why. You better keep your promise."

"Ye..." She whispers and rubs her shoulders. "Sheesh it's cold here..." He takes her to the boarding area and set her onto the couch.

"It'll get warmer, stay here, I'll be right back." He said and close the door behind him. Nicole looks around and shiver even more. Not because it was cold, but because the inside was beautiful. This, too, would make a great bedroom for her. Nicole wince in pain when her hip started to hurt again.

"Ahh... I'm coming uma."

[A couple of hours later]
"Hey wake up." Nichkhun said. Nicole slowly sat up and notices she took a nap.

"Where are we?"

"Incheon. Where else? Now let'g go to where you wanna go." Nicole's eyes widen and sat up. She quickly put on her sweater and shoes.

"Go home, I'm going by myself!" She said and hop to the exit.

"What?"

"You can go home now. I'll come back in a couple of days and repay you." She walks out of the plane. Nickhun look at her in amazement.

"I can't believe she's ordering me around..." He walks over to the door. "Who do you think you are to-" He stops when Nicole's body was flat onto the ground.

"Ahhh, my hip..." Nickhun sighs and walks over to assist her.

"You are so dumb. If you put pressure on your hip, it will never heal." He said and carries her.

"Please..." She whisper. "Take me there?" Nichkhun looks at her.

"Where are you trying to get to?!"

"My uma... She's sick. Today is her birthday. Please take me to her. I have to make it!" Nichkhun sighs again.

"You're very troublesome you know that?" He said. Nichkhun takes out his cell and calls for someone. He finishes talking and put Nicole down. "The chauffeur was to be here in a while. So why don't you calm down?" She bit her bottom lip. After a couple of minutes of waiting the driver arrives and Nicole rushes in.

"To the main street please." She said. Nicole wave for Nichkhun to hurry and get into the car. "Hurry! You're slow!" He roll his eyes and sat next to her. The driver finally starts going. With every turn that came Nicole lead them continuously.

"How long has it been since you worked at the mansion?" He asks out of the blue. She turns to him.

"Not long. Why?"

"Well you just remember these streets so perfectly."

"I've been away from home for five years." She adds. "I haven't seen my mother for three months because of work and school..." She turn toward the window. "I hope she's ok..."

"How about your father?" He asks. Nicole swings her head to look at him.

"You're just rude aren't you?" She murmur.

"Well, you don't mention him."

“He's dead." Nicole quickly blurt. "He dead when he left my mom and me alone. He took his second daughter with him and left." Nichkhun looks at her. Tears were gathering in her eyes already. He was asking for too much. She look like she wanted to hit Nick for bringing back such memory.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're you Nichkhun. You're someone that will never see the pain they cause." She snarls and turns away. He frowns.

"Why this girl. She shows no respect to her boss..." Finally the driver arrives to her street. Nicole said thanks and quickly got out but as she approaches her home she notices something. There were many people gather in her home. The light was on. The door was open. People was walking in and out.

"What's this?" She manage to croak. Someone saw her and rishes over. It was her aunt.

"Yong Joo!" She shouts.

“Aunt Mann!" Nicole look at her confuse. "What happen here? Where's mother?!"

"Dear! You're mother is inside! She's very weak, don't know how much longer! Please go see her before she goes." She sobs. Nicole's heart drops.

"Uma!" She shouts and runs into the home. Nichkhun stare with confusion. He doesn't know what to do. "Uma!" She said and held onto her hip. Nicole manages to reach the second floor. She stops breathing for a second to see her weak mother laying on the bed. Her eyes were close. The town's doctor steps aside. Nicoles cries. "Uma! Uma!" She ran over to her side and held her hand. "Uma! Wake up! Talk to me!"Her hand was cold and skinny. She was very pale. Nicole sobs and shakes her mother's hand. "UMA!" Nickhun finally makes his way up to the room. He was shock to see the scene. "UMA! Please wake!" Nicole shouts. Nichkhun grip his shirt. This moment. This feeling. It stabs Nick as well. "Uma! Please don't die!" She cries. Nichkhun was speechless. He, too, losted his mother. The pain swells in his heart. His head was hurting and so was his breathing. Nichkhun can't bear to go through something like this again. All the memories he once wanted to forget spins into his mind. He mother's voice echos in his head. The death of his mother was sudden too. Suddenly Nicole felt someone grab her from behind. She was still crying not even noticing who had pulled her into a hug.

“Don’t cry.” Nick said and caresses her head. “I’m here.”