A Servant

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

There was a loud bell ringing in my ears. 'Who's making all that noise?' I grab my pillow and pull it over my head. 'Stop! I'm trying to sleep!' The bell came closer. It screams into my brains! "WAKE UP YOU LAZY SERVANT!" I hear a familiar voice shouts. I slowly pull my pillow away and open my eyes, it was Ms. Goon, the household maid in charge. I slowly sat up as she kept on lecturing me. "HOW DID YOU EVEN A JOB HERE YOU LAZY BUM!" She rings the bell in front of my face. "JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL DOESN'T MEAN I'LL GO EASY ON YOU!" Ms. Goon walks over to my closet and throws out my outfit. I look at the clock, it was only five. "Get ready and go." She commands. 

"Go... Where?" I ask. She inhales deeply and shouts. 

"Go wake up YOUNG MASTER! What else?!"

"N-now? I-it's not time for school yet..." I whisper. She walks over and whacks me in the head.

"Today is Saturday! He's going to meet his girlfriend at the airport! He needs to get ready!"

"Y-yeh..." I said and quickly walk over to the closet. I take off my shirt and shorts, and slip into the uniform. I move about in my small bedroom getting ready as Ms. Goon stands there supervising. 'She scares me...' As soon as I was finish Ms. Goon quickly pulls me into the elevator that led to the first floor. Yes, I live in the basement of the rich. I'm a servant, trying to earn money for a living and support my mom. A tragic story blah blah blah... I don't care if I sleep outside, all I want is money; to save the only person who will ever care for me. My mother suffers from Melanoma, a cancer, that blinded her. I want her to get her eyes back. I will try my hardest.
Eventually this place pays well, to me though. I need this job not including my other one, a waitress. I just started working here two weeks ago. It's been a different environment for me, but I will survive. This place is a place of wealth and strange people living with each other. There are approximately fifty employees here and four 'Masters.' We all live in a big mansion with more bedrooms then necessary, but even though, I still sleep downstairs due to the fact that I'm new here and young. 
As soon as we step out of the elevator, stopping on the fifth story, I put on the slippers in my hands and rushes to Young Master's bedroom before Ms. Goon says anything. I stand in front of the door and sighs. About this Young Master... He's the worst, and unfortunately a deep sleeper. I took out my keys and slowly open the door. I slowly walk inside and search the room. The sun reaches into the room and grasp my skin as I walk over to the bed. "Young Master Nichkhun..." I whisper. 'I don't want to do this, he's going to get mad at me again...' I slightly tug onto his soft and silky maroon blanket. "Young Master please wake up it's almost six..." I said. He didn't move. 'Ugh... I wonder how long it's going to take me today?' I walk over to her pillow and tugs at it too. "I don't know what to do without getting him mad..." I sigh. "Young Master please wake up, it's almost time for you to go meet you girlfriend at the airport." I said a little louder. I decide to pull off the cover. "Young Master..." I utter. I was in awe, Nichkhun was shirtless for the first I've seen and his body was... beautiful. I blush and slowly turn away. "W-wake up!" He groans and moves around in his bed. I look over to the sofa, there were a lot of beer cans. 'He drank again?' Before I knew it he grabs my wrist and pulls me onto bed. "Ahhh Master?!"

"Undress..." He orders. I look at him. 'He better not be talking to me.' I try pulling away. He holds on tighter. "Undress I say!" He shouts with his breath still full of alcohol. Nichkhun grabs my zipper and pulls it down. 

"W-what are you doing?!"