Key to my Heart

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

"Nicole!!! Up!!!" Ms. Goon shouts crashing in through the door. 

"Yeh..." She yawns as she slowly pick of her dead body from the bed and start undressing. 

"I need you to clean the guest bedroom in the glass room today! So hurry!" She says and walks out. 'Glass room? Hmm, never been there. I wonder what it looks like...' She thought and took out the uniform. Just as she was about to put it on the door slams open. 

"Nicole." She quickly turns around and screams. A guy was standing at the doorway. Nicole covers herself with her hands, panicking. 

"K-K-K-Key sunbae!!!??? What are you doing?!" Nicole was still in her bra and . 

"I-I'm sorry!!!" He shouts and slams the door in her face. Nicole stares blankly at the door. 'Ma...'

"Mama!!!!!!!!!!" She screams. 'I forgot he's was living here starting yesterday!' 


"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Nicole shouts and swings the clothes hanger like crazy. The person grabs her wrist.

"What are you doing?!" He asks. Nicole slowly looks up. She was sitting in the closet grasping for air. "Hey... Are you?"

"K-Key sunbae?!" She shouts and quickly stood up. But unfortunately she bumps her head on the rack. "Ah! Ouch..." She rubs her head. Key looks at her and smile. 

"It's you..." He said and fix her hair a bit. "Come out you're a mess..." Nicole looks at him embarrassingly a
nd walks out. 'Key... Sunbae. A guy in my freshmen year P.E. He was the guy I've always admire. He was handsome, nice, and smart. His only flaw was that he was too quiet. No one notices him just like no one knows me. But I see him. I see that he wants to be a famous chef and that he's not as rich as the other students. Just like me. In sophomore year I even liked him a bit, until he got a girlfriend. Ever since then, I don't look at him anymore. But... What's he doing here?' Key's smile grew as she kind of hops over to her bed. She slightly twisted her ankle. "Are you ok? You should sit." He said kneeling down to look at her foot. She look at him continuously. He looks at her and let out a small laugh. "I'm here as the new chef trainee and just like you I'm a high schooler. So I happen to be in the room across from you." He explains. Nicole turns away blushing. 

"Sorry..." She mumbles. "But a trainee here? Why?" She asks. Key took a good hold of her foot and twist it. "AH!" She shouts. "I heard a click!" Key laughs.

"I learned this from somewhere. It helps your foot heal faster and won't give you much pain after you do this." He said and stood up. Key walks over to his suitcase at her bedroom door and took out some kind of medicine. "This will help you heal." He said and hands it to her. She smiles and takes it. 

"Thanks?" 

"No prob." Nicole opens it and start applying it onto her foot. "I'm here, because Mr. Nick seems to have the best chef in town right now. Better then any of the colleges I've visit... So... Why not?" He answers and picks up a bag in the middle of the room. 'I see...'

"I'm sorry by the way. I thought you were a... Burglar..." Nicole lies. Key laughs again. His laugh was so joyful. 

"It's ok... Well, I'll be in the other room if you need any help." He said and heads for the door. Nicole smiles and waves. "Oh and don't worry there's no such thing as ghosts..." He announces before exiting. 

"What?!"


Nicole slowly closes the door behind her and saw Key standing at the staircase. They look at each other and blushes. "I'm sorry." He said after a while. 

"No, it's my fault for not locking the door..." She utters. Nicole notices him holding a tray of food. "Smells nice!" He look at it and walk towards her. 

"You missed breakfast." He said. Nicole looks at him. She was so touch by it. She smiles. 

"Thanks! You're very kind!" Nicole looks at it and blush some more. 'Finally!'

[Later]
"Finally!" Nicole shout in joy as she wipes her sweat. She started cleaning the guest room four hours ago and now she's finally done. "Goodness... This room is beautiful! I wonder why they need it tonight?"Nicole inhale and laugh. "It would be great if I ever get to sleep in this room! I clean it so well it smells so good! I would sleep like a dead person!" She exclaims. 

"Keep dreaming." Someone said from behind. Off course it was Ms. Goon. 

"Ms. Goon I finish! Can I go eat now!" Nicole begs and puts her hands together. 

"Yes you can." She said. Nicole grins and skip to the door. "But not yet and not here, today." She stops and looks at her. 

"What?"

"We're getting you ready and you're going somewhere with Young Master again. You'll eat out later." She explains and crosses her arms. She harshly sighs. 'Oh no! Can it be... I have to act as his girlfriend again?!'

"This time you need to act better and not puke or I'll fire you." Nickhun says walking into the room. Ms. Goon rushes over to him and bows. Nicole bit her bottom lips and blushes. 'Every time I see him, my body and mind won't settle down...' He hold up a dress. "Wear this."

"What?!" Nicole shouts. 'How y!'