Like a bug.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

“Ok... 1... 2... 3...” Nicole quickly scurry across the field like a mouse rummaging around for shelter. She stops right in front of a window. ‘I haven’t been here for that long I know that this specific window is too old to be securely locked. Everytime I try to close, it’ll become loose and look as if it’s open.’ Nicole peek over her shoulder to make sure no one was looking. She turn back to the window and look at the old wooden frame. Nicole press her palm onto the weak glass and give it a push. As lucky as she was it did budge a bit. “Thank goodness...” Nicole bit her bottom lip and narrow her eys at the rusty screw. She looks around and see a rock nearby. Nicole grab the rock and slightly bang it onto the rusty nail. Within five minutes the window was able to open! ‘I’m not breaking in! I’m just avoiding contact. That’s all.’
Nicole slowly stick her left leg inside first and carefully slide through. The floor was at perfect length for her to steady her foot. ‘This is so easy! A thief can just do this and steal everything!’ Nicole look around and slowly make her way to her old room. The room where she was once a afraid of. Now, it wasn’t the house she feared. Nicole make sure she left no trail behind. She makes sure no one was anywhere in sight before dashing down the hall. At last, she was at her destination. Nicole smirk and quickly open the door to her room to duck right in. “AH!” Her face smacks into someone. Nicole widen her eyes.

“I’m way to calculating...” Nickhun’s voice chuckle as he grab Nicole’s shoulder. Enu97n3QGqQkapckq_Vj2eiUKYbDnbPn-WL-16cZ
“Ah! Let go! Please! Y-Young Master!” Nicole yelp as Nichkhun manage to drag her all the way to his room. The maids and butlers look at them with shock. Nichkhun swing his door open and push Nicole inside. “Y-you!” Nickhun hover the exit like a bear as Nicole ran across the room to the sofas. “Y-you! W-what are you planning?!” She shouts. Nichkhun lock the door to his bedroom and order Mr. Lollipop to guard in the hall. “You better not do anything weird!!!” Nicole shout as Nichkhun turn to look at her.

“Weird? What are you talking about?” He smirks and starts ing his outer sweater.

“Y-y-y-y-you s-stop that now!” Nicole shout. Nichkhun ignore her and it faster. “I was wrong! I was wrong so please don’t-” Nichkhun look up at her. The look in his eyes said it all. He was mad.

“Wrong?” Nicole bit her lips together and look down. “You were wrong?” The atmosphere was suddenly so serious. Nicole squeeze her hands tightly together. Her head was starting to sweat from the anxiety of not knowing what he had in mind. “I saved your mother. Paid for all her expenses. Cleaned you up. Supp-”

“I know!” Nicole blurt. Nichkhun narrow his eyes at her. She still refuses to look at him. “I knew it all...” She mumbles.

“You knew?” He exhales. Nichkhun slowly continue to his shirt. “You knew, but you didn’t even come apologize at all. Not one word of thanks. Hah!” He exclaims. Nicole shut her eyes and thought about why she was such a coward. What kept her from paying her gratitude to the man that saved her mother?

“I’m sorry... I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done.” She softly confession. Without her noticing Nichkhun took a couple steps closer. Her heart was beating faster then ever. She was afraid, sorry, and overwhelm at the same time. “I’m so sorry for being unreasonable.” Nichkhun drops his sweater onto the floor. Nicole look up and see that he was just a couple of feet away from her. “I- I was overreacting and that I shouldn’t have avoided you!” Nicole stutter and back away a little. His continues with his devilish smirk and walk closer. “S-stop! I said I’m sorry! I will obviously pay you back all that you’ve help us with! I will quit this job! I will work! Three jobs at the least and pay everything back!!!” Nicole shout and eventually back up to the wall. Her face was fluster red.

“This speech is very entertaining and all but I don’t need your money.” He simply replies. Nicole held her breath. Four... Three... Two... One foot away. Never ending that cynical stare. Somehow Nicole’s body just went numb. She felt like escaping wasn’t even an option. “I want you...” He starts. Nicole squeeze her hands so tightly, it felt like her nails were going to peal off. “You have to pay back with your body.”

“No!” She protests. Nichkhun was awaken by her fighting spirit. “A-anything but-”

“You’re not the master here!” He shouts. Nicole shut her eyes. It was like being scolded by a police for breaking the law or something. Nichkhun stroll over to her. He cornered her like a lion would. Nicole can smell the scent of his cologne patting her nose. She heavily breathe as he slid his hand up to her chin. “I can do anything I want to you right now... You know why?” He breaks silence. Nicole slowly open her eyes, wondering where he was getting at. She was still facing away from him but his presences was beyond sighting. Nichkhun give her chin a slight tug. “It’s because... I’ve got money.” He answers. Nicole scrunches her brows and turn to him. Their nose actually touched. She blushes and avoids his eyes.

“M-money?”

“Hmph, weren’t you the one who said it?” His breath hitting the skin on her cheek. “Just because I’m rich, it doesn't mean I can control a person’s life right?” He mocks. Her words slap her in the face like a fly swatter. She was a dead bug, under his grasp, his control. “Without my money, your mother would’ve been in a worst state. Without my money, you hip would’ve never benefit you ever again.” With those words, she felt like he was plucking off her wings. Like what the kids in her town use to do to grasshoppers. Evil little brats. “With my money, I’m going to control your life.” He snarls. Nicole widen her eyes and look up his fierce ones.