Mission Accomplish?

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

“Yes, yes. Thank you, sir. Bye.”

“Mr. Hwang.”

“Yes?”

“There’s someone here to meet you. It’s Mr. Horvejkul.”

“Him?” Changsang sigh and stand from his chair. “Let him in.”1SUoutDDi_kjFEKryNQ87x675mZTaEz4CWoPnvkM
‘Wow...’ Nicole gaze upon the beautiful scenery. It was breathtaking. The place was so relaxing. “I totally wish I came here for a different reason... This is such a waste.” The birds, the wind, surrounding her like paradise. The soft sun touching her cheek. “I should go phone the hospital and see how mom is doing...” Nicole turn around to see the hotel they were staying at. Taxis and limos drive by. Suddenly a figure, stepping out of a limo remind Nicole of someone.

“Please take my bags up to Mr. Hwang’s room.” Gyuri said, in the distance. Nicole look at the tall slender woman wave to the bellboy. ‘She’s here too?’ Nicole hid herself away from Gyuri’s eyesight. ‘Jeez... I can’t do what Nichkhun say! I just can’t. I’ve got to escape from here. But...’ Nicole frown. “You!” Nicole hear Gyuri shout. She look up to see that she was caught. ‘Darn...’ Gyuri stomp over and glare at Nicole from head to toe. “What are you doing here? You!”

“I’m... With Nichkhun...” Gyuri frown at her.

“Such an expensive get up...” She mumbles.

“Well I can't look like a poor person following him around, b-besides h-he's my b-boyfriend.” She lie. ‘If this girl found out why Nichkhun brought me here, she’d probably murder me huh...’

“What is your real relation with Nichkhun anyway? I can tell you're not his girlfriend. Are you his mistress?”

“What? NO!”

“Or maybe his toy?” She utters and smirks. ‘Truth is... I might just be a toy to him...’

“Non other than a loving couple relationship.” Nicole replies and fakely smile. 'Convicing enough?'  

“Hphm! Just don't get in my tonight” She puff and walk away. ‘What am I doing here? I shouldn’t be messing around with other people’s lives like this. I need to tell Nichkhun I can’t do it...’

“Nicole?” A voice call from behind her. She turns around. “What are you doing here, in a place like this?” He asks her.

“C-Chansung...” She whispers. He makes his way over. “Uh, I came with Nichkhun!” She blurts. “A-as his p-partner.” She lies again. ‘Well technically, it’s not a lie. But with 
ulterior motives like this isn't good.’

“Well, it’s good to see you here. I hope your mother is doing fine.” He smiles. Nicole nod yes. ‘This guy shouldn’t be mess with, he’s so kind and not like that evil guy.’ Nicole looks around and see some more people arriving.

“Well, it looks like you have to go greet some people. I’ll head to my room now.” She imply and turn around.

“Wait!” He call after her. Nicole stop. “We should meet up later. I’ll be glad to show you around my father's land.” Nicole widen her eyes.

“T-this is your land?! It’s so huge!!!” She exclaims. Chansung look at her and laugh.

“Haha! Yes, it is.’ He chuckle. “Well see you later.” He said and wave goodbye before walking off. Nicole watch as he walks up to the limos to smile at the guest. ‘This world is way different from mine...’ R0ql69wAkubtjOBrHI0t2jEhYZfrlc7vB_dpLA0c
‘Hmmm! The food is so good!!!” Nicole exclaims and stuff in a random expensive food into . “I better take as much as I can, since this may be the last time-” Suddenly Nicole was drag away from the snack tables.
Their snack tables were set up in the large grass field that bordered a gleaming lake. Nichkhun sigh with frustration as the food on Nicole’s plate slids off. Some of Chansung’s guest watch as the two scurry to the bushes. “S-stop! Let go!” Nicole loudly whisper as the large hands wrap around her wrist pull her further away from the crowd.

“What are you doing?!” Nichkhun exclaims and flings his arms in the air.

“Eating...” He sighs again and put his hands on his hips. Nicole look at her empty plate and frown. “It all fell off...”

“Don’t you remember what I brought you here for?”

“I can’t do it after all.” Nicole confess. Nichkhun look at her. His expression was priceless. “I don’t want to mess with people’s lives like this and I told you I would pay you back.” She mumbles. Nicole look down at her plate.

“Fine, you don’t have to do it anymore.” He states. She blink and look up with a smile.

“Really?”

“Yeah. However since you are no longer any use to me I will be cutting all your mother’s support and firing you.” He blurts.

“You’re always-”

“And plus, for the money I’ve already spent for helping you, I told to pay it back with your body. You should know it’s not money that I want.” He bluntly state. Nicole held her breath. ‘Not this again...’ Nichkhun takes a step forward. “Get up to my suite, out of that dress, and onto my bed. I will be there in five.” He threaten and stare Nicole straight in the eyes. Nicole’s mouth was helplessly open with amazement at his lack of manners. ‘How can he just say everything so casually?’ She stare back at him a good minute and let out a breath.

“Fine... Just tell me how to approach him...” She lowers her head with defeat.

“Oh right. A dimwit like you wouldn’t know how to seduce him.” He utters. Nicole drop her jaw.

“You!” Nichkhun walk up to a table and grab the glass of wine. Nicole sheepishly follows.

“Use the usual tactic. ‘Accidentally’ spill your drink on his shirt and drag him to the bathroom to clean it up.” Nicole let out a quick laugh.

“Seriously?” He roll his eyes and shove the drink into her hands.

“Go. He’s right by the lake with some people. Make sure Gyuri isn’t around.” She bit her bottom lip and grab the drink. ‘Ok... I got to do this...’ She scans the little group of fancy dresses and ironed tuxes before spotting him by himself, on the phone. ‘Perfect! He’s really far from everyone else!’ She said and take a look back. Nichkhun was already nowhere in sight. ‘This guy have some serious issues...’ She thought and make her way past the table full of food. Nicole almost stumble down the little hills as she balance the wine in the cup.

“Ye. I will get as much information as possible... Ye...” Nicole heard Chansung’s utter as she approaches him from behind. “I will report back to you by tomorrow.” He last said into the phone and hangs up. Nicole watches as he sighs and stick his phone back into his tux. ‘Why does he...’ Chansung put both of his hands into his pockets and look up at the setting sun. ‘He suddenly looks very... Gloomy.’ Nicole was still making her way towards him. She felt like a sneaky fox or something.

“Umm-” She starts but suddenly trips over something. Without looking at the ground much, she didn’t even realize a small hoe in front of her. “Ah!” She shouts as she lands right on her stomach. Chansung jerk up and turn around to see the goofy scene. A second later he felt the wet wine soak onto his pants. Right around that area.  “Aishh....” Nicole groan as she let go of the surprisingly unshattered cup in her hand.

“Nicole?” Chansung look at the clumsy girl slowly get up. “Are you ok?” He ask lean down to pull her up.

“Ah... My elbow.” She wince. Chansung watch as the messy girl in a sparkling dress, with dirt on her face, glue her eyes at her arm. He tried not to, but burst out laughing. His contrast from before was just too much.

“Hahahaha!” He yelps as if he had no control whatsoever. Nicole shockingly watches the strange rich man’s voice echo across the lake.

“I’m... Sorry...” She apologizes and lower her head with embarassment. Chansung quickly stop laughing and clear his throat.

“No I am. You just looked so... Goofy. I couldn’t help it.” He snicker some more.

“Aha... Aha.” Nicole blankly utters back.

“I’ve never seen a girl put on a thousand dollar dress and fall flat on her stomach.” He smile, that same smile. Nicole watches the gloomy face light up within seconds. She couldn’t help but smile back.

“I’m glad I make you laugh.” She says. Chansung help her up to her feet. "Wait this is a thousand dollar dress?!" She exclaim and pat down the dirt.

“Most likely... Ah, you spilled wine on my pants...” He notices. Nicole blushes and look down.

“S-sorry! L-let me help you with it. Let’s go to the b-bathroom!” She stutters and grab his hand. She starts dragging him towards the building. ”Make sure he’s willing you hold your hand by the time we finish tonight. If you don’t, you’ll regret it.” Nichkhun’s words from earlier repeated in her head. Nicole sees him talking to some other people as she passes by. He didn’t even notice her. ‘Mission accomplish.’