Goal.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

“My dear Nicole... Don’t ever let money get in the way of you and your happiness alright? Don’t ever love a man only for money or love a man with only money...” Nicole mother’s voice echoes in the silence of the room.
Nicole trace her sight along his long lashes that sharpen the stare that he wore. Nichkhun
was in the process of swallowing her up. ‘Maybe I deserved it... But this isn’t right either.’ Nicole finally manage to lift her hands up to his chest. She slightly push him away.

“Y-you’re too close.” She changes the subject.

“Strip.” He, too, changed the subject.

“What?!”

“I’m controlling you with money right now. Strip.” Nicole glare at him. Nichkhun finally back off a bit by himself. “Strip or else all the support system will be remove with the snap of my fingers.” He orders. Nicole heavily inhale and shut her eyes. She raises her hands up to the zipper and slowly pull it down.

“Please... Don’t...”

“Hurry!” Nichkhun ignore. A sweat run down her jaw line. Nicole drop the sweater onto the floor. She had no buttons. She had no more zippers. “Why are you stopping? You’re almost there.” He asks. Nicole slowly slid off the second shirt she had on.

“N-Nichkhun, don-”

“Call me Master.” He interrupts. Nicole squeeze her t-shirt in front of her chest and blush. Nicole was very mad, but she was more scared. Scared for him, power, and money. They were all factors is this forcement. She had her muscle shirt on as a last normal covering.

“M-Master please let me go today! I’ll go out there and find a job as quick as-”

“I told you I didn’t need money. I need you to do what I want you to do.” Nicole hug herself tighter and tighter.

“Please... I know you’re not as bad as this. Just stop...” Nichkhun look at her and smirk.

“You’re also the one who badmouthed me right after you gave me a harsh slap. Ah...” Nichkhun take a step closer. “Now that reminds me... You really did slap me.” Nicole shiver. “You are the first poor person to even dare think of slapping me!” He shouts. Nicole take a step backward but suddenly Nichkhun grab her elbow and the side of her head. “I get mad everytime I think about your stupid hands touching my face.

“Stupid hands?!” Suddenly Nichkhun pull Nicole’s face to his. His lips pressing against hers. His tongue, exploring. “HMMM!!!” She squeezes onto his shoulders and tries to push him away. No effort whatsoever. “Hmmm!” Nicole tightly shut her eyes and step onto his foot. Nichkhun slightly pull away as Nicole grasp for air. “Hah, hah...”

“From now on you have to listen to everything I say without any complaints, got that?” Nichkhun snarl. Nicole slowly feel the tears swelling up in her eyes. Nichkhun finally let go of her elbow and ran his thumb to stop her tears. “Change into the clothing in the bathroom and come out. I’m taking you somewhere.” He orders. Nicole shakingly wobble her way to the bathroom. ‘What... Just happened?’

JrXOEamM_WOjX9YJjw4qCb7WAk2B2XYUV19RXuTQ
Nicole was in another one of his exaggerated dresses. They were now in his car. Driving off somewhere Nicole can care less. All she had to do was listen to him so her mother’s support system can keep going. “Are you hungry? We can stop somewhere.” Nichkhun broke the silence. Nicole said nothing. It was a little of how she rebell. Nichkhun annoyingly exhale. “If you don’t answer me from now on I'm going to kiss you again.” Nicole glare and turn to him.

“You !”

“I’m a guy.”

“You’re rich but you have no class at all!” She blurts. He quickly turns to her. Nicole look away as if she hadn’t said anything at all.

“I’m human.” Nichkhun explain.

“Barely...” She mumbles. Nicole glare at the road ahead. ‘I hate this! I can’t even believe I tolerated his kiss earlier!’ Nicole lift her palm up to her lips. ‘Bastard...’

“We’ll be attending a small party.” Nichkhun finally inform her. All along she was a clueless girl force to go here and there. “It’s a party for Changsang, the successor to Hwang corp.” Nicole roll her eyes and look out the window. ‘The usual.’ They were driving towards the airport. “Your job is to seduce him.” Nichkhun blurt. Nicole widen her eyes.

“What?”

“From now on my ultimate order to you is this: seduce Chansang and drive him away from Gyuri. If you succeed in doing so, I will pay your mother’s support system and even set you free.” A sharp pain slowly pierce through her.

“What?”

“Lucky aren’t you?” He smirks. “Having your problems taken care of, and possibility marrying a rich guy. Your mother must be proud.” Nicole uncontrollably shake with anger. “Make him sleep with you and that’s a bonus.” He stupidity continues. Nicole shut her eyes. ‘God...’ She squeezes her hand in a fist tightly and heavily breathe. ‘Think about mother... Think about mother... I can just ignore him like the annoying pest he is.’ Nichkhun look at her expression and chuckle.”Make sure he’s willing you hold your hand by the time we return. If you don’t, you’ll regret it.”

“What is this?! Some kind of schooling?!”

“It’s a goal. That’s your goal tonight and don’t forget it.”