Obstacle.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

"I don't want to..." 

"You have to."

"But I'm too embarrass to come."

"If you don't, I'll fire you." He orders with a stern voice. 'Aish! Always blackmailing...' 

"Ok..." She whispers and slowly crawl out the car. As soon as she step out, there were reporters everywhere! Lights flashing from all direction. It even gave her a slight headache. "Young Master..." She mumbles.

"Don't call me that. You going to call me Nickhun for tonight. Got that?" He whispers and put his arms around her shoulder. The hotel's entrance was cover with screaming girls. 

"Nickhunnie!!!!!" Most of them shouts out. He smiles and waves as they made their way into the hotel. Nicole bit her bottom lip. 'I'm so clothes-less... I hate this dress... And everyone is watching...' Suddenly a group of reporters came up to them. 

"Nickhun! Please can we have a talk?!"

"Is that your new girlfriend?"

"What's her name?" 

"Why would you bring her to your ex-girlfriend's welcome back party?" These were the questions. Flying from all around. She try to avoid as many cameras as she can. Nickhun just keeps smiling. A fake smile. 

"Yes, she's my girlfriend but my ex understands and don't think anything of it." He simply said. Nicole looks up at him. 'I'm not your girlfriend.' The guards pushes some of them away as the reporters screams out more questions. She wraps her front with her arms as he guides her away, Walking down the lobby Nicole notices how gorgeous it was! The light and view was breath taking. 'Wahhhh how beautiful!!!' She smiles and looks at Nickhun. His expression still the same as ever. Plain and untouched. They head towards the elevators. They enter and all the loud noise was muted. He press the twentieth floor and finally lets go of her shoulder. 

"Where exactly is the party?" Nicole asks after a while. He didn't say anything. She looks at him. "Why are we going to the twentieth floor? Is that where the party is?" Again no reply. She thought about it and looks at him. "Is there really a party?! What are you planning?!" She blurts. Nicole took a step away. Nickhun exhales. 

"Stop asking questions. Whatever I do to you is none of your concern." Nicole's eyes widen. 

"What?!" She shouts. He kept on staring into space. "How is it not my business when I'm involve?!" Nicole asks. He ignores her. 'Aish, I'm getting tired of this attitude...' Nicole looks at the floor number. Ninth floor only. Maybe this is perfect to say what's been on her mind. She coughs and thought about it. She look up at him again. "Well..." She starts out. "I was wondering when you're going to end this fake girlfriend thing... I feel like this isn't really what I should do. Also I want to know if-"

"If you're taking about money, here's for your first pay." He said and swiftly reach in his pocket for a couple dollars. "Five hundred for last time. If you want more, wait til tonight." He affirm and put the wallet back in his pocket. He grabs Nicole's arm and place it in her hands. She stares at the money in her hands. For a long time. Looking at it. "I don't need you much longer also, maybe after tonight you can resign. I don't want you talking nonsense to anyone else. If you want money for that I'll pay as well." He continues. Nicole eyes, glue to the money, felt like it was about to bulge out. His words struck her like lightnings. Those sentences, being spoken to her. In such a way. A lowlife way. She felt like a e.

"I don't want it..." She whispers. Nickhun turns to look at her. 

"What?" 

"I don't want it." He smirks. 

"Don't lie, you want more."

"I don't want any of this." She says. Suddenly the elevator door opens. A couple was entering. Nicole looks at Nickhun. He was taking out his wallet again. She threw the money at him. He looks up at her, surprise. "I don't want to get involve with you any longer! I never did and never will." She confronts. Nicole slips out of the elevator door right before it closes. 'I need to escape!'
Fifteen floor. She ran as far down the hall as she could. Not that he was following her but the fact that she wants to get away from everything. This lifetime, she wants to run this lifetime away. This was not the life she choose. She hates being degraded as much as she hates working with him. 'I don't want to be here anymore. I hate everything. Mother... Let's just go, far, and slowly die...' She silently shouts as her feet carries her farther away. Without noticing it she bumps into someone and fell right on her . "Ack..." Her wrist broke the fall and kind of twist it. "Owch..." 

"Miss, are you ok?" The man said and offers a hand. She curiously looks up. Then suddenly her heart drops. "Do you need help young miss?" Nicole stares blankly at the person. 'That's right, this lifetime, I want it to run out. Never go back again. Never to the pass.'

[Twentieth Floor] 
"Yes I'm here. In room 2035. How about you?" He said into his phone. 

"Right here." Gyuri said coming out of no where and closes her phone. "You're late." Nickhun was in front of his hotel room about to open it. "Should we just go in and have fun right now?" She sneers. 

"Not now. Later, after we've driven everyone away." She walks up to him and wraps her arms around his neck. 

"Talk about driving someone away... Where's your girlfriend?" She asks. Nickhun's facial suddenly change. Gyuri study him. "Did she betray you too? Did she brake your heart?" Nickhun pushes Gyuri away. 

"Stop talking." He snorts. "She's catching up with some of the agents in the lobby, where else. Maybe she's impressing them right now." He smirks. Gyuri narrow her eyes at him. 

"Wow, you're girlfriend must really be something." 

"Yeah." 

"Wow, I'm jealous..." Gyuri said. "I should back down now before I get hurt then." She jokes. Nickhun smiles slyly and reach for something in his inner pocket. He took it out. It was a necklace. She grins greatly and turn around. 

"Welcome back, my Gyuri." He said and put the necklace on her. "I hope fate can seal my love with me tonight..."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

[Announcement] 
I have reopen a trailer and poster request site so please come by and look. ^6
Come say hello or request I would love to you see your presence. 
Anyways thanks for reading! Comment! They're my medicine! ^w^
Click!