The Fate had been Sealed.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

“Miss, are you ok?” These were the words, coming from his mouth. ‘This voice haven’t spoken to me in over ten years.’ The middle age man looks at her closely and ask again. Without any response he leans down and help her up. Nicole looks at the floor continuously. Afriad to see his expression. “If you’re fine, that’s good.” He said. Nicole slowly looks up and see him, smiling. The smile that she haven’t seen for over ten years. He pat her head one last time and went on his way. Nicole stood there cold and stiff. Then she turns around and let out a small cry.
“Appa...”


[Hotel Lobby]
“Where is that girl?” Nickhun snarls as he walks towards the ladies room. He slightly took a look inside and turn away. “Argh!” Nickhun took out his phone and call one of his bodyguard. “Block all the doors, if you see the girl send her to me right away. Don’t let her go anywhere.” He said into the phone and hung up. Suddenly Hara pops out of no where.

“Oppa!!!” She shouts. “You’re actually here?!”

“Yeah...”

“Cool... But where is your ‘model’ girlfriend huh?” She asks. Nickhun look away and mumbles.

“Somewhere...” Hara looks at him and evilly smiles.

“Oppa, did you see Gyuri’s fiance?! He so handsome!” She blurts. Nickhun quickly frowns. “I heard he was going to give a special announcement today!”

“Announcement, my ...” He mumbles to himself again and tries to escape from her.

“Oppa, don’t be jealous... It’s not like you can take Gyuri away from Chansung. Only if he chooses to leave will you be able to have Gyuri.” She said sarcastically. There was a sudden ring in Nickhun’s head.

“That’s it!” He said and smirk. “Exactly... I need to find that girl...”

[Meanwhile]
Nicole over heard that the man was going to be on the main lobby. Without thinking and patients she dodge for the staircase. Floors after floors, Nicole ran down then all. ‘Appa, wait for me! I want to talk!’ With every sweat and breath taken in, Nicole ignore the pain in her foot or the throbbing in her thighs. ‘I have to get to him. There’s so much I have to say!’

With each passing moment Nicole looks over to the sign of the floor as they past. The tenth, ninth, eighth, when was this going to end. It seems like forever. Just like the time when her father left. Left her out in the rain, fragile and cold. ‘Wait for me appa!’ The stairs was eternal, no stopping, no ending. She felt like her beating heart was about to ripe out of her chest. Her sight become a blur, but with each minute that passes, she hurries more and more. ‘I still remember what you said appa... Please don’t leave me...’ Finally, it was the third floor almost the second. This will be over soon. As she reaches the last couples steps on the third floor she trips on her other foot and lands right on her side. Probably broken something too. “Aishh... Owch...” She couldn’t move.
Her mind was going crazy. Her whole body was wet and tired. Nicole struggles a little just to sit up, but the pain of resting after running for a long time, hit her. The pain all swells up and stabs her at the legs. “Aish...” She wince and held her hip, it felt numb. A sweat rows down her cheek. The time was ticking. “I got to keep moving...” She encourages herself. Nicole reaches for the rails and grab a hold of it. Next, she lifts her weight up and leans on the rails. “Ahh...” Nicole slowly limp down the steps again. Suddenly the door in the staircase swings open.


“What do you mean gone?!” A man shouts.

“Master Chansung. I- I don’t know, it was in my pocket! I swear!”

“How can you lose it?!” They continue to shout. Nicole ignore them and keeps moving.

“I- I don’t know! As soon as we reach the hotel room I needed to use the bathroom and so I quickly threw my tux on the bed. Did you somehow see it?!”

“How could I?!” The man shouts. It echos through out the staircase Nicole had just ventured. “Maybe you dropped it somewhere else!”

“No, I swear I don’t know what happen! I still have it when I went into the bathroom!” The man cries.

“Find it or I’ll fire you! Useless!” With that sentence Nicole stops in her tracks. “I know you need this job, so you better find it!” She bit her bottom lips. ‘This jerk! Just like Nickhun! Looking down on us like we’re not important! Blackmailing us!’ She thought and turn around. Nicole made her way back up the couple of steps she took.

“I’m sorry sir!” The worker exclaim.

“Don’t apologize!” Nicole shouts. That too, echos through the staircase. She looks the two man from toe to head and so did they.

“Who are you?” The ‘Master Chansung’ asks. Nicole slowly made her way to them and huff in excitement.

“You think that firing this man here can bring back your ring?!” She shouts. Yes, she was mad. Mad at Nick. Although taking it out on someone else was none of her concerns right now. “You rich people! Blackmailing a person on their only support to help them servive! Do you know how many kids he have to support?!” She argues. The two man stares at her in shock. She was probably a crazy lady limping out of no where lecturing the crap out of him. “You... You never care for anyone else but yourselves! Stop your selfishness!” Nicole said. She glare over to the worker. “You pathetic fool stand up for yourself! It’s probably his fault the ring is gone.” She said.

“Wait a minute... Why would I-”

“I got a point!” She said and held up her finger. Nicole inhale and exhale her anger all over them. They felt trap and hovered. “Go look for the ring and a better job.” She said to the worker. He stares at her then over to Chansung. ‘Just go.’ He mouthed. The guy nod and smile at Nicole before he went back the way he came. Chansung straighten himself up and fix his tux. “And you!” Nicole start on where she left off, “you better stop blackmailing people because of their status!” He look at her. Not in confusion now but with interest. “I’ve had enough of that today!” She confronts.

“Alright miss, I’m sorry.” He simply said. Nicole looks away and calm down a bit. Nicole turns away and fix her posture.

“You misplaced the tuxes.” She said. "The ring is showing from that pocket.' Chansung thought about it for a second and look at his tux. It was slightly different then his expensive one. Freaking out must’ve pull him away from that idea. He dug into the pockets and there it was. The diamond ring. "You said how would you have it, but you have it. Almost fired him over nothing." Nicole fix her hip before heading for the stairs again. She bend over a bit. “Ah!”

“Whao! Are you alright.” He ask and grab her arm.

“I’m ok.” She reply in the softest tone Chansing heard from her. He smiles and puts his arms around her. “What are you?!”

“Let me help you, as thank you.” He said. Nicole looks up at him. He saw her clearly now. He was quiet for a second.

“No.” She said and try to move. Her right hip suddenly fail her again. “Ahh!” She yelps.

“Exactly.” He said and carefully lifts her up. She shuts her eyes. The pain was unbearable. “Let’s go to the hospital.”

“No. I need to do something.” She blurts.

“What is it?”

“Put me down.”

“No, you think you can support yourself. You hip is probably broken.” He states. She gave it a long thought.

“Ok... But take me to the main lobby first.” She said.

“Why?”

“Just do it.” He sighs. Nicole waits a second and try to get down.

“Alright alright...” He said and starts down the stairs. He was obviously in better shape. Within minutes they were already down to the main lobby. She become nervous as he reaches the main entrance. Nicole search all over. It was not hard to find him, because he was on the stage in the main hall and sitting next to some other people. He smile delightfully with them and dine like nothing in the world is wrong.

“Appa...” She whispers. Chansung looks at her confuse then wonder what she was staring at.

“Chansung what are you doing?!” A sudden question pops out of no where. Nicole struggle out of Chansung’s arms and ignore her pain. Gyuri rushes out of no where. “Why are you carrying her?”

“It’s nothing. I’m just helping her look for something.”

“By carrying her?”

“She fell and hurt herself, Gyuri.” He said. Gyuri narrow her eyes at Nicole. She walk over to Chansung.

“You’re ok though, right?”

“Off course.” He said and smile. Nicole looks down and fix her stupidly short dress that Nickhun picked out.

“Natalie.” Someone said. Nicole looks up and saw Nickhun. She glare at him right away. ‘I don’t want to see you...’

“Nick...” Gyuri utters. “Make sure you girlfriend is not going to cause any commotions here.” She says.

“Gyuri, it’s not her fault I brought her here.” Chansung said. Gyuri ignores him and walks over to Nicole. She looks at her like a hawk, hunting for food. Nickhun study Gyuri actions and frowns.

“Sorry for my girfriend indeed.” Nickhun said and grabs Nicole’s arms. She wince in pain but said nothing.

“Don’t pull her.”Chansung protests.

“Or what?” Nichkun snaps back. The people around were quieting down to look at the scene. Nicole bit her bottom lip.

“She’s hurt.” Chansung said notify. Gyuri walks over to him and grab his hand.

“Let’s go, don’t make a scene.” She whisper to him. Chansung kept his worried eyes on the weak Nicole. Nickhun glare at them and sighs.

“Let’s go!” He loudly utters and drag her towards the door. Nicole wanted to scream but before she could a sharp sting come from her hip.

“No!” Chansung shouts. Suddenly Nickhun lost a hold of Nicole’s hand. He turns around and sees her crouching down on the ground. She cries in pain. Tears flow down her cheeks. Nickhun quickly kneel down. Chansung ran over and so did Gyuri.

“Hey! Are you ok!?” Nickhun asks. Nicole tugs at his collar.

“It’s hurts...” She whimpers and shut her eyes.

“Hurry take her to the hospital. She’s broken her hip bone.” Chansung said. “Gyuri take her left side. We don’t want to put her in a more painful position then this." Frighten, she scurries over and grabs a hold of Nicole’s back. They slowly lift her up and move out. Nicole grunt in agony. She felt like her right hip was being sawed away. It was so painful, she reach for something and pull hoping to decrease the burn. Gyuri including Nickhun, didn’t even notice that Nicole had pulled the necklace he gave her.
"I hope fate can seal my
love with me tonight..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMgosh Finally got through this! I wrote this about two days ago and right when I was about to finish, my computer shuts down!!! I went a little crazy after that! All my work is thought out here and now so everything was gone! I even had nightmare about it. T.T But now I've gather my strength and tried to rewrite what I kind of did before... I hope you enjoy and comment! Sorry for late updates!
And please visit my requestiong site! AiisH!