Just For His Phone.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

 

"Where are we?"

"Going to the bathroom like you wanted."

"It's so dark here... You town people have such weird bathrooms? How come you don't have a bathroom in your homes." Nicole glares at him, in the dark.

"Because, Young Master, it saves us more money. Rich people like you won't understand..." She explains. Nickhun uses his phone as a flashlight and Nicole studies the path she use to walk on. "This should be the way..." She whispers and kept walking.

"Why are your bathrooms so far though?"

"Young Master, the bathroom have to be in the middle of each section, it's just that my house in located on the edge of this section, so that's why we have to go the mile." She said.

"Don't get smart with me now. You're still my servant no matter what." He orders. Nicole inhale.

"Yes, Young Master." They kept walking some more. After a while Nicole notices that she might've taken a wrong turn. "Umm, I think we should stop and look around first." She said. Nickhun look at her.

"Are you serious?!"

"I- I don't know where exactly we are. I haven't been here for years and some part of this place seems to have change." She utters. Nickhun's eyes widen and let out a sigh.

"I'll call my driver and we're going home." He says.

"Home? What about my mother?!"

"She's going to be fine." He says and look at his phone. Suddenly Nicole snatch it away from him. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm not leaving until I know she's fine." She says. Nickhun glares at her.

"Give that back! Do you know who I am?!" He shouts. Nicole look away. Even though they were in the middle of no where, the moon light showed them the little details that lived in the forest. She was about to give it to him but hid it behind her. "You!"

"I won't until you promise we're going to look at my mother one last time." Nicole protest and held in her breath with each word she spoke. 'I'm so fired...'

"No. I'm you boss and you listen to what I say!" He shouts. "Everything is your fault I'm here! I need to use the bathroom! I hate this dirty place! I hate the fact that I allowed you to let me do this! Give me back my phone and let's go!" Nicole tighten her jaw.

"I don't care!" She shouts. "I don't care if you're my boss or what bothers you. I need to get to my mother." She says and starts backing up. Nickhun let out a quick breath and starts towards her.

"Give it."

"No!"

"Give it now!"

"No!" Nickhun stops walking forward and look away. "Aish this girl!" He said and rush towards her like a bull. Nicole screams and quickly ran away. "Come back!" He shouts. Nicole keeps screaming as she made her way through the woods. "You! Come back!" Nickhun continue to hollar. Nicole loses her sandal in the run and suddenly felt the sharp pain from injuring her hip earlier. She falls right onto the ground, next to a fallen tree. She leans on it as she held her hip.

"Ahow... My waist." She whimpers. Nickhun caught up and glares at her.

"What a waste of my time." He says and walk over. Without giving up Nicole hid the phone in her sleeve. "Give it."

"No."

"Aish this girl is really stubborn." He murmurs to himself and kneel down next to her. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way." He said. Nicole bit her bottom lip and look away. "Ok then, the hard way it is." He said and grab her wrist. Nicole quickly look up.

"What are you doing?" She ask pulling away without any effort.

"Where is it?" He said and grab her other wrist. As he lift her hand up to see if she had it in her hand, the phone slid down her sleeve. Nicole widen her eyes. Nickhun look at her shirt. He knew where it was. Nicole heavily breathe and pull away.

"Where are you looking at?!" She said and close her arms together. Nickhun push his bangs back.

"Look, just give me the phone, you won't even win in the end." He said. Nicole nodded her head no. He shut his eyes. "My last warning..."

"No, I need to go see my mother! What if she doesn't make it-" She starts but Nickhun grabs the back of her neck and force her lips onto his. A hard force. Nicole eyes widen with shock. It seems that the world had stop. He breath bounces off hers. Nickhun held her tight and slid his other hand up her shirt. She felt the coldness of his fingers. His touch made her paralyze. She was unable to even think of what to do. Nicole wasn't wearing any tink top or bra, due to the fact that she ran straight from the hospital. Nickhun grabs the phone from under her shirt and pull it out. She sees him open his eyes and with a grin, he stood up. Nicole stares at the ground, not believing what just happened. She couldn't even catch her breath.

"I warned you." He smirk and look at his phone. The screen of the phone was crack. It was broken. "AISH! This girl! You broke it! I can't believe you! This was the only way to get out of this hell hole!" He shouts and look down back at her. The moon light glim from her flowing tears. Nicole cover her lips with her hand and tries to catch her breath. "Are you crying?" With every breath Nicole inhale, she weeps louder. Nickhun look at her with confusion. "You should be glad you actually get to kiss the rich!" He blurts. Nicole shut her eyes and cries louder, not wanting to hear his ignorance. "You... Stop crying..." Nicole shot a death glare at him.

"You just kiss me and... How can I not cry?!" She shouts.

"You didn't give my phone back so-"

"So you violated me?! I'm ashamed! Just like when you strip me! How can you keeping forcing me?!" She roars. Nickhun was lost with words. "I just wanted to see my mother! She's the only thing I have! She's the only person who will ever love me! If she dies, no one will love me! I will be alone forever!" She shouts. Nicole wipes her tear as new ones continues to flow. "How can you understand that! Everyone loves you! But only SHE loves me! I got no one else!" Nickhun looks away again. The flask backs returns. "Go! Leave here and never come back! I'll pay my debt to you if it's the last thing I do!" She shouts. Nickhun turns his back to her.

"Fine. Don't expect me to pity you." He said and walks away. Nicole shuts her eyes as she hugs herself. 'Mom...' She thought and sob some more.

[Thirty Minutes Later]
Nickhun found himself walking in the opposite direction, back to the crime scene. "If it wasn't for humanity's sake, I would leave you to die." He mumbles and approaches the fallen tree. "Aish! Maybe she's not even her anymore." He just remember and almost turn away, but notice something. She WAS still there, in the same position as before. "What is she doing?" He whisper and walk over. She looks like she was asleep. "This girl is so weird." He thought. He poke her head. "Hey get up, are you going to sleep there?" He said. She didn't move. "It's cold here. If you sleep there you'll freeze to death." Nicole didn't move or even open her eyes. Nickhun kneel down beside her and pinch her cheeks. "Hey! Wake up!" He said. With that pinch he felt the burning temperature of her skin. "You have a fever..." He realize. Nickhun sighs and fix her position. He slightly pick her up as she suddenly yelp with pain.

"My hip! Don't move me! It's hurts." She manage to say. Nichun stops. "Just wait til the pain goes away and I'll get up and walk." She whisper. She heavily breathe and fell asleep. Nickhun groan.

"Why is this happening to me?!" He shout. Nickhun look at Nicole. "Why are you doing this to me?" He said. Nickhun takes off his leather jacket and sweater. He manage to put the sweater on her and wrap her up with the jacket. He was now only wearing a t-shirt. "Just my luck." He says and sat next to her.

"Mom... Don't die..." Nicole mumbles in her sleep. Nichkun look at her. He felt the voice of his mother too.

"Your mother will always watch over you dummie." He says. Nickhun look through the trees and finds stars in the night sky. "She is the sky that watches over you. Her love is endless like the countless stars." He whispers before falling into a deep sleep too.