I have no choice.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

“Have you seen a girl here by the name of Jung Nicole?”

“Jung Nicole...” The little girl poke her chin as if she was thinking. “Does she was short hair?”

“Yes.”

“Are you eyes big?”

“Yes.”

“Is her face the shape of a white globe radish?”

“Yes?”

“Ahh... Ohh, nope I’m haven’t seen Nicole unnie!” The little girl smile. Her glittering eyes reassure the strange man. Mommy’s words of wisdom about not talking to strangers probably didn’t stay in her head.

“Thank you, young Miss.” The guy said and hand her a lollipop. He made his way out of the room and bow one last time. The little girl grin with satisfaction and hop over to her bed.

“Unnie!!!” She shouts and crawl onto her mattress. Nicole slowly emerge from the curtains. She smile at the young girl and pat her soft hair.

“Good job! You are getting better at this, Dabin!” Nicole smile and pinch the Dabin’s cheeks. Dabin smile back and pop the lollipop into .

“Of course! I don’t want anyone to take you away!” She utter and hug onto Nicole. Nicole pat her head some more look at the time.

“Ok, I’m going back to check on my mother ok? You stay here and don’t anger Doctor Kim ok?”

“Ye! Please come visit me tomorrow too ok unnie?!”

“Definitely!” Nicole smile and kiss her cheek one last time before heading out. Nicole quietly shut the door to the room and make her way back to her mother’s room. She softly enters and walk up to the motionless woman. Nicole’s smile quickly turn into a blue one. “Umma, I’m back.”
lysXvathl4zH9mgHdHrfe3odOq5Dstv2OspRxuVA
“We’ve located her.”

“Good. Where was she?”

“It’s seems like she was loitering around the hospital the whole time. Shall I go get her Young Master?” The lollipop guy said as he face the back of a ruly man.

“No, she’ll come back crying herself...” He smirks and rub his cheek with his forefinger.
ZcPvLDb3Ba0rWPFQIagbbp2gaEuotSsevz2_xvtI
It’s been a week and a half. A week and a half of avoiding him. ‘Well... I did quit... Right? He'd forgotten everything right?’


Wrong.

“What?!”


“I don’t know but the bills aren’t getting pay for anymore. It’s have been almost four days already. The direct payment account have been suspended.” The nurse said and handed Nicole a paper. Nicole grab the paper and look at it.

“$4,561!?!?!?”

“Please have your information filled out again if there are other alternatives or else we might have to shut down your mother’s-”

“No! Please don’t shut down my mother’s support system! I- I will get this money by the end of this week! Please!” Nicole beg and grab onto her arm.

“Sorry, I’m not the one to make the decisions about that but I think you should pay this by today or tomorrow... Sorry.” She said one last time and walk out the room. Nicole stared at her back as she disappears pass the glass window. ‘No...’ Nicole slowly turn to her mother.

“Umma...” She walks up to her mother’s side and reaches for her hand. Memories of when her mother did the same ten years ago. Her mother held her and sang to her all night. Tears dripped down Nicole’s cheeks. ‘No... I won’t let anything happen to you!’ She abruptly stands up and rush out the door. Nicole made her way to the nurse’s desk. “Have you seen Doctor Hwang?”

“Doctor Hwang? I think he’s in an aboard meeting right now. He will be back in two days.” She notifies. Nicole froze and stop her breathing. ‘No way...’ She shuts her eyes and let the tears soak her jawline. ‘There’s no other way... I have no one else. Everyone I know is in Jung-gu...’ Nicole manage to make her way back to the room.
Her hip haven’t ache for the past four days so she was finally able to walk properly. Nicole wipe her tears and walk over to the mini table by her mother’s bed. The letter she got from him a week and a half ago. Nicole lean down and kiss her mother’s forehead. “Umma, please be strong ok? I will definitely protect you.” She whispers and squeeze onto the letter. Nicole stand up straighter and clench her fist.

ZcPvLDb3Ba0rWPFQIagbbp2gaEuotSsevz2_xvtI
Hey you!!! Thanks for reading!!!
I know that I am VERY disappointing in updating my stories. TT_TT
But I have to be honest and say that I wanted to write something original and unique for this story but I've been stuck lately.
So that was one of my main struggles. But! Rest assure I will not drop this fanfic ! I love all my supporters who'd been
encoruaging me to continue and I won't quit! Sorry for being so irresponsible but I will try hard from now on!
Please continue to read. 
For being absent for so long I will be updating  new chapters so please come back and check for updates! Bye and thanks!!!