Take Me Somewhere.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

 

It didn’t take long for the doctors to realize it was argent. They took her to the operation room. Nickhun look from a distant as they took her away. “Her bone’s probably broken, but not by a lot.” Chansung said after a while of silence. Nickhun to looks at him.

“How would you know that?” He frowns at Chansung.

“His father owns this hospital, he knows a bit about these things.” Gyuri answers for him. Nickhun looks at her. She looks away. “Chansung are you ok?” She said and moves his bangs into place.

“I’m ok.” Nickhun glares at them. She was playing with his feelings. He tightens his fist and turns away.

“I’ll look after Nicole. You two go home.”

“Ok.” Gyuri said right away. She wraps her arms around Chansung.

“Make sure she doesn’t move a lot when the operation is done.” He informs.

“Obviously the doctors will tell me that.” Nickhun snaps back. Gyuri pulls Chansung and they walk away. Nickhun slowly turns to look at them. “What are you thinking?” He mutters to himself. “Why would I need to worry so much for this servant girl.” He went home shortly after they did. Nickhun did not like hospitals, for it brings back painful memories. He paid for her operation before it finishes. Nickhun went home and changed his clothes. He shower and ate dinner. When he was about to go to sleep there was a call from the hospital. The doctors wanted him to go and provide them with Nicole’s personal information. “Can I send it by mail?”

“Sorry sir, but it’s her personal information so we’d prefer you to write it out yourself.” He groan and walk out of bed. “Off course Chansung’s people would do this to me.” Nickhun drove back to the hospital. He shiver to the smell of rubber gloves, medicine, and sickness. ‘I hate this place.’ He was then guided to room 343. The nurse was already in there waiting for him. She hand him the paper works and smile.

“Please take your time.” She smile, a little too big, and walk out. He exhale and look down at the paper.

“What the heck is this?” He look at the paper. Why was he there? He knew nothing about her! How is he suppose to jot this down? Nickhun sat by the bed and look at the paper for a while. He forgot to take his phone to call the house maid. “Aish!” He shouts and was about to leave when he heard something. Nicole groans and turns in bed. He looks at her as she slowly awakens. ‘I thought the medicine will wear off tomorrow?’ Nicole scans the room and finally sees him. She looks very tired.

“Where am I?” She whispers.

“Hospital. You broke your hip.” Nicole thought about it and moans.

“I need to go somewhere...” She said and tries to get up. Nickhun looks at her surprise. “Take me somewhere please...” She sat up and held onto his arm for support.

“Sorry, but I can’t.” He blurts. She tiredly looks at him.

“Please? I need to go...”

“I can’t take you. Besides, I’m your boss, how can you order me.” She frowns at him. Nickhun looks away. “I need to go.” He said and walks away. Nicole didn’t care. She slowly got off the bed and collapse onto the floor.

“Ah... My leg are numb...” Nickhun ignores her and walks out the door.

“I hate being here. Forget it, I’ll just tell Ms. Goon to send her things tomorrow.” He utters and walks down the hall. As he was about to reach the elevators he heard someone yelps.

“Ahh... My hip...” Nicole was now in the hallway. She didn’t quit. Nicole slowly got back up and held onto the wall. Nickhun looks a her in disbelief.

“Aish you. Are you crazy? You're still hurt.” He said. She kept quiet. “Why are you doing this? Just rest until your hip heals. Don’t think you’re still working in my house anymore too. So don't think about begging.” He said and continue to wait for the elevator to reach his floor. She finally caught up and stood next to him. Nicole breathe with exhaustion. “You’re stubborn.” Nickhun whispers. “I’m going to tell the nurse.” Nicole looks at him.

“Don’t.” She grab his arm. “Please can you take me somewhere? I really need to go there.” He looks at her.

“You’re a patient. If I did so then I would be breaking the law.” He said as the door opens. Nickhun walks in and press the first button. Nicole tries to move her legs but almost collapse onto the floor. Nickhun catches her as the elevator door closes.

“Please... Take me... I’ll do anything you say after this. But just take me there. I can’t make it in this condition.” She pleads. He looks at her. ‘I can still make use of her...’

“Alright... But you better do whatever I say.

“Alright.” She mumbles and stood up a little straighter. “Take me to Incheon.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy and comment! Sorry for late updates!
And please visit my requestiong site! AiisH!